Chapter 3: The dangers of this world

Chapter 3: The dangers of this world

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Sarah and Snowbell set off on their own and get destracted by the scent of food. Then ninja's come and attack. Will our heroine's make it out of this world in one piece?

"

So Snowbell and I stayed one more day at this lady’s house and we left as soon as we could to not run into any kind of trouble with a crime scene. We got hungry so walked into a restaurant to get some food. The only thing they had there was fish…I’m not a big fan with eating fish, but since Snowbell is a “cat” I let that be for just her. When Snowbell was done eating, I payed the bill and we left to get me something to eat.

We walked and walked and walked, but there just wasn’t anything I liked here. That is until I smelt the heavenliest food I’ve ever smelt. I followed the scent and we came to another restaurant. I opened the door and there were thousands of people in there! They were all sitting in large circle tables that could hold up to eight or ten people. There was also a stage there. Entertainment maybe?

“Hello. Welcome to the great “Master Chefs” restaurant.” A man said. He wore a white formal outfit and had a pair of white glasses on. “Would you like to eat here?”

“Uhh, yes please.” I said.

“Okay, please follow me.” He said with a smile. We were led to a black room with no windows and the door disappeared.

“Hu? Hey, what’s going on!? Where’s the door!?” I said panicking. It was dark and I couldn’t see anything. Suddenly there was a bright light. Then I somehow was on the same stage I saw when we walked in.

“CONGRADULATIONS! YOU ARE OUR 100,000,000,000th CUSTOMER!” A voice said. I was really confused and looked around to see who it was that was talking. “For being our 100,000,000,000th customer, you get to eat here for free!”

“I-I get to eat here for free here?” I asked the voice.

“YES! And not only do you get to eat for free, you get to meet the chef, and hang out with him for one day!” The announcer said. The people started to cheer and clap their hands together and then I just realized something. Snowbell wasn’t with me! Where did she go?

“Hello, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” A man said coming up to me, kissing my hand. “I am the great Master Chef, Linguini and you are?”

“Sarah.” I said. Maybe it was a mistake to revile my real name to him. For all I know, he could be working for that evil Prince back in Marigold City. Too late now.

“Sarah. What a pleasure to meet a young girl like you.” The man Linguini said. “What would you like to try first?”

“Uhh. Anything not fish.” I said. He clapped his hands and a few people came up with a table, a chair and a plate of food. The plate of food looked so fancy, but I didn’t know what it was and what it would taste like. I took a bite and it was like I was on cloud nine! It was so good, tears started to run down my face. I ate it very slowly so I could savor the moment. But before I knew it, it was all gone. I asked for more food. This time it was spaghetti. I wanted to start baling when I took the first bite into my spaghetti. It was my favorite food of all time, but being here made it even better. This was the best day of my life. I just wish it was this good at home. Then after my fifth plate of food I got full.

“You’re all done?” Linguini asked. I shook my head and everything was cleaned off. Then I was taken off the stage and now it was time for me to spend the night with him.

We walked around outside and we were at a pier.

“Why are we at a pier?” I asked. It was starting to get dark and the sky was turning a dark purple with a tint of orange and pink.

“You see. I can’t continue living here.” Linguini said.

“Wait, where are you going with this?” I said panicking. Was he saying he’s going to commit suicide?! I sure hope not. That would seem like I killed him when I didn’t!

“I need to leave this world and live in another one.” Linguini said. Tear drops were slowly running down his face. “I don’t have any other choice. I need to die.”

“What?!” I said scared. Why was he telling me, a girl he just met, that he wants to die?! Suddenly, out of nowhere, a steal ninja star hit against the wood near the man and he said, with his head held low, “There here…”

“Whose here?” I asked. He wouldn’t tell me. Then another ninja star came flying towards us. This time it almost hit his head.

“GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE THEY KILL YOU TOO!” Linguini screamed at me. But a third star came and hit him in the chest causing him to fall to the floor. I was too shocked to move. I picked his head up and the last words that left his mouth were, “I’m finally coming home family…….”

“Wait! No! Don’t die yet!” I screamed back at him. But it was too late. He didn’t respond and started to tremble with fear. And just then a ninja star came and nearly hit my head, but removing my hat reveling my cat ears. Then I heard a voice in my head again.

They can sense your fear. The voice echoed. Calm yourself and relax. Don’t speak. If you do so, they will not harm you. If you disobey this, you will most likely be captured or killed. Who was this voice in my head? How does it know what’s happening around me? And why, of all places, was I here for?

Then I heard something fall into the water puddles on the pier. But it sounded more like a few things fell. I turned around slowly, trying to be calm and quiet as possible. There were four black figures creeping towards me and the now dead Linguini. I couldn’t contain myself any longer. I did the worst thing to do. I screamed and lost my cool. They noticed me and quickly drew out ninja stars and picked up a metal chain and dashed towards me. I knew I had to run so I did. That meant I had to leave Linguini’s dead corps and run for my life. It was starting to become too dark to see where I was going. I tripped and was grabbed by the chains from above and got pulled up. That’s it…this is the end of the road for me…

“Should we kill her too?” One antsy figure asked the group.

“I think we need bring her back to base.” A second figure said.

“Aw come on! Killing that old man was a mistake.” The antsy figure said. “We really meant to kill her.”

“No we didn’t!” The second figure said. “We meant to kill that old geezer.”

“Fine have it your way. We’ll take her back to base.” The antsy figure said sadly. I didn’t like the sound of where this was going. But at least they’re not going to kill me…or are they really!?

“Let me go! I don’t even know what’s going on! I just barely got here!” I said swinging my legs back and forth.

“Then tell us this. Why were you with that old man back there? Are you family?” A third scary one asked. “Tell us!”

“I-I’m not family! I just walked into his restaurant and was apparently the 100,000,000,000th customer!” I said scared.

“Really? Okay we’ll let you go this time, but if we see you again then-” An aggressive figure said loosing his temper.

“We’ll leave you alone. We promise.” The second figure said cutting in. He seems like he’s the nicer one. I think I like him better than the rest.

They let me down and the chains that were once wrapped around me slipped off, releasing me from there clutches. I slowly walked away Thinking this was just a trick, but I found myself back at the restaurant where it all started. I decided against going back in, but then I remembered that’s where Snowbell disappeared. I reached for the door, but it wouldn’t open.

“Hey, let me in! I need to get Snowbell!” I yelled hoping someone would hear me. Then I heard a grumbling sound coming from behind the building. It sounded scary and hungry. What was it? I slowly looked and to my surprise it was an alligator! It was no ordinary alligator, it was a golden alligator! I gasped at the sight of seeing it and hid back behind the wall covering my mouth so I wouldn’t scream. Maybe those ninja’s should have taken me to their base. That way I wouldn’t be with this alligator. The growling was getting closer. I moved away slowly and got to the other end of the wall. This was crazy! I can’t believe I’m here from that stupid, good for nothing evil Prince! Why did he send me here? What does he want with me? And why did his mom, the Queen, mean by marriage?! With all that’s happened to me in my life, why did this have to happen to me so soon?

“Come out, come out dinner! I can smell you. You’re near.” A deep low voice said. Was it coming from that alligator!? “You can run, but you can’t hide.” I think it is that alligator! I think the alligator wants to eat me! I try to scoot a little bit more, but then its tail grabs a hold of my ankle and I’m starting to be pulled towards it.

“Found you my little lamb.” The alligator said chuckling.

“N-no! Don’t eat me!” I screamed trying to crawl away.

“You’re a feisty one, aren’t ya?” The alligator said grabbing my arms and pulling me to his chest. “I never get that type of food. So you’ll be the first.”

“Nooooooooooooo!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. He opened his large jaws revealing his large teeth and put his mouth to my neck.

That’s it…now my life really was going to end. Like any human being would do in this type of situation, I prayed hard that I would be saved and that this was all just a bad dream. A sort of miracle happened. The gaiter pulled his jaw back and said, “You know. What. I need some rope fiber and a golf ball in my meal. You don’t mind if I go get some do you? No? Okay, I’ll put you in this cage so you won’t run away.”

“WHAT!?” I screamed. I was thrown into a large bird cage and he closed it and locked it. Was this gaiter mad!? What did he want with rope and a golf ball!? Oh wait…I think he wants to tie me up with the rope and gag me with the ball….

“I’m back! Now be a good girl and come here.” The gaiter said holding the rope and golf ball. The golf ball looked weird. It had a belt looking strap on it…..oh my gosh….he really is going to do just that!

“No! I’m not letting you tie me up and taking me to that evil Prince! It’s a trap I tell you!” I said to the alligator.

“What do you mean? What Prince? I just want to eat you, but I need you to be tied up in this rope and golf ball so I can eat you up better.” The alligator said.

“No!” I said turning away.

“Then I guess I have to come in there then to grab you.” The gaiter said putting the rope and golf ball down. When he climbed in I knew that was my chance to escape. I ran and slid underneath the gaiter and got out and SLAMMED the cage gate closed, locking it. “Hey let me out of here!”

“Let me think about that….NO!” I shot back at the gaiter. “Let’s see how you feel being locked up in there.

“Please no! I have a family I need to take care of!” The gaiter said. Was he only acting to get out?

“Pf! He belongs to the zoo of “Rare animal colors”. He escaped a few weeks ago from the zoo.” A woman said. I turned around and saw a woman in a zoo keeper outfit. “Thank you for helping us find him. I hope he didn’t cause any harm.”

“He was about to tie me up and eat me!” I told the zoo lady.

“He did?” The zoo lady said. “That means he doesn’t get any meat for a week. Only fruits and vegetables.”

“No! Anything but that!” The alligator pleaded.

“Sorry boy, but you know the rules. One week isn’t that long. You can survive a week.” The zoo lady said. “We’ll be on our way now. Bye!”

“Bye…whew! I can’t believe he was an escaped animal.” I said releasing my breath. Then I heard a twig snap and turned around.

“Ops! Looks like my sneak attack has been blown.” A creepy looking guy said. “But it looks like I found me a new member for the circus….He, he, he, he!” What did this guy want with me? I ran but was soon blocked by a towering man with sweaty muscles and lifted up from the ground by him pulling on my shirt collar.

“W-w-w-whoa! LET ME DOWN!” I screamed. He did not answer, but that creepy guy noticed the rope and golf ball on the ground and said, while picking it up,

“Tie her up with this rope and put this golf ball in her mouth.”

“Yes Ring Master.” The muscle guy said. He sounded like he was under some kind of spell. He dropped me, causing me to fall on my back hard. I was unable to move, but that fall couldn’t have done that. It was like I was being forced to lie there on the ground or invisible people were on top of me…What? I’ve never been here, so what else was I to think was happening to me?

Anyways, the muscle man tied my hands behind my back, plus my legs. Then my mouth was covered by the golf ball in the strange belt thing. Before I knew it, I started to feel sleepy. That’s the second time I’ve done that. And then…I blanked out………

“Get her in the carriage.”

“Yes Ring Master…."

 



© 2011 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Enjoy and rewiew!

Update for you readers! One day I had a dream that I was turning into a half-cat/half-human and desided to write a story baced off my dream. Only some of the stuff that happens in these chapters are from my dreams. Mostly the rest of the half is made up.

Anyway, enjoy my story's!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol I like this story, so much happening in such little time and the character reactions make me snicker for some reason.

But I gotta ask, is chef Linguini supposed to be based off of Linguini in the movie Ratatoullie? LOL! Because that's all I pictured whenever he was speaking in this chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i reviewed!! this is really good!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 7, 2011
Last Updated on October 19, 2011


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1