The Magical Adventure

The Magical Adventure

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

A girl named Zuki turns 12 and is aloud to chose a magical creature. She pick a dragon egg, later a baby dragon named Sayo. After, they decide to go on an adventure, soon meeting a unicorn named Luna.

"

One day, there was a girl and her name is Zuki. Zuki live's in a world with magical creatures. Zuki is going to be 12 on her birthday. When you turn 12, you get to go to the magical creature store and you get to pick what magical creature, or egg, you want.

"I can't wait to get my creature." Said Zuki.

"Zuki!" Called her mom.

"Yes mom?" Answered Zuki.

"It's time to open your presents!" Said her mom.

"Coming!" Said Zuki.

Five minutes later.

"Now we can go to the store." Said Zuki.

Three minutes later.

"Go get your creature." Said her mom.

"Look, a dragon egg." Said Zuki.

"Okay Zuki, here you go."

A few days have passed by. Then one day, Zuki's egg started to hatch. Then she asked her dragon if it liked the name, Sayo. Her dragon said yes. Then she starts to teach Sayo some trick.

"Zuki!"

"Yes mom?"

"Time for dinner!"

"Kay!"

"Here's your food.

"Err!"

Ten minutes later.

"Time to go to bed Zuki!"

"Kay mom! Time to go to bed Sayo.

"Err!"

The next day, Zuki and Sayo had woke up and asked her mom if her and Sayo could go on an adventure together. Zuki's mom said yes. And so, they got ready to go on their adventure.

"Bye mom."

"Bye Zuki."

And so they go off on their adventure together. They might meet some new friends on there adventure.

"Sayo, let's go make friend's with those unicorn's over there." Then they went to make friend's with some unicorn's and one of the unicorn's wanted to go with Zuki and Sayo. So now Zuki has two magical creature's.

"So what's your name?" Said Zuki.

"My name is Luna." Said Luna.

"That's a beautiful name." Said Sayo.

"Thank you Sayo." Said Luna.

A year has past, so now they are going back home, ready for the next adventure with the three of them.

The End



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
This was made in 2008-2009. It was made into a book, everyone making their own too!
I was in 8/9th grade when I wrote this. (Also, I think I thought of Pokemon back then.)
I'm TOTALLY re-writing this into "Zuki's Magical Adventure". Don't worry.
Also. Ignore all the bad grammar....

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

436 Views
Added on December 2, 2011
Last Updated on June 5, 2012
Tags: Mythical creatures unicorn drago


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1