The Subway Sisters

The Subway Sisters

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Two girls cosplay as the Subway Brothers from Pokemon.

"

     "Did you see the new Pokemon episode yesterday?" An overly excited girl with short light brown hair, hazel eyes and white skin said. "The one with the Subway brothers?!"

     "No Sarah. I didn't see it." The girl's friend said trying to keep Sarah's voice down. She has black boy cut hair, brown eyes and dark black skin.

     "You haven't- I mean-" Sarah said seeing her friend glaring daggers at her, Sarah flinching.

     "How many times have I told you not to say that?" The black girl said, fire in her eyes.

     "Sorry Yasmine, it just slipped out." Sarah said.

     "Fine...I'll forgive you." The girl Yasmine sighed. "But if you say it again, I'll shimigami chop you!"

     "O-okay..." Sarah agreed.

   The day went on and by the end of the day Sarah got a sudden idea.

     "How about you and me cosplay as the Subway brothers next Monday?!" Sarah said leaping from her seat.

     "Yeah! I'll be the white one and you be the black one!" Yasmine said.

     "It'll be like that picture you gave me!" Sarah said. "I'll be the good cop and you'll be the bad cop!"

     "I like the way you think Sarah-Chan!" Yasmine said hugging Sarah tightly. "See ya on Monday!"

     "Bye Yasmine!" Sarah said waving Yasmine good bye as she drove away.

   Over the next two day's Sarah and Yasmine prepared their costumes for Monday. When Monday finally came, Sarah and Yasmine got to school at the same time, both wearing their Subway brother's costume they made or got.

     "Hey Sarah! Wow, we look so fly!" Yasmine said taking her arm and wraping it around Sarah's.

     "Aw man! We look so awsome! I can't wait till the other's see us!" Sarah said. "Lets hurry and get over there!"

   When the two finally got to the high school, they walked into their classroom, everyone staring. They placed there things down and possed saying, "Don't we look so fly?!" at the same time.

     "Wow! You too look awsome!" Alana, one of their friend's with short black hair, brown eyes and light tan skin said.

     "Was it cosplay day today?" Siana, another one of their friend's with short light brunette hair, brown eyes and white skin asked.

     "I don't think so..." Yasmine said rubbling the back of her head.

     "But don't we look so cool?!" Sarah asked getting excited again.

     "Ubber!" Siana said and they all headed to circle and started class's.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
I just HAD to write about this! I'm overly obbsest with the Subway Brothers right now!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg, lol i would LOVE to have a school like that. My brother was actually watching an episode with the Subway brothers, lol. Awesome job, wish i could wear stuff like that to school

Posted 12 Years Ago


Funny and enjoyable - that would be cool to just come to school like that!

Posted 12 Years Ago


You have a interesting life. I wish I had time to concentrate on something fun and entertaining. I like the story and the people you described in the tale. Thank you for the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


we r totally doing that someday!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

479 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 5, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..