A trip to the dentist: 1

A trip to the dentist: 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

This actually happened....

"

December 27, 2011 Tuesay

 

Location: Dentistry in Mesa Arizona

 

It was a fine morning, but I didn't eat. I slept in after staying up till 12:04am last night, getting up at around 10:00am. I went into the bathroom and washed my hands and went onto WritersCafe.org to check up on what I had missed yesterday. I was on till 12:20pm and brushed my teeth for the dentist. We left at 12:50pm, my sisters, dad and I, to get to my sister Felicity and I's 1:00 O'clock appointment.

   We get to Docter Turrly's, our dentist, dentestry and go in. We waited for a short amount of time till a nurse called,

     "Sarah?"

   I gave a slight smile and walked with her into the room my tooth would be worked on.

     "Did you have a good Christmas?" The nurse asked.

     "Yeah." I replied.

   We came into the room and I sat down in the chair, the nurse asking, "What did you get for Christmas?"

     "Um...I got the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword game and Sims 3 for the Xbox 360 from my mom." I said.

    "Fun. Looks like today you're getting two fillings on each side on the bottom." The nurse said.

     "Um...how long does the numbing last?" I asked.

     "Three hour's."

     Aw great! I'm gonna die of hunger before the numbing wears off! I though to myself over and over. She went out to get my dentist, Docter Rick Turrly while I was thinking I'd die of hunger before the numbness goes away.

   The two came in, Docter Turrly saying in a happy mood, "Hello, hello Sarah Lu! How are you today?"

     "Good." I respond. I remember he used to call me Sarah Bannara. Ah! Those were the day's!

   So they leand the chair back, but, it had some type of probolem! It was, I think, jurking. But it came down. So then, They put this red stuff in my mouth and rubbed it in the area I'd be getting my filling done. Then Dr. Turrly got the needle out and I believe I was starting to get really nurvice.

   He put the needle in, pinching my cheek. It hurt a little and when he took it out...My world, my soroundings, Dr. Turrly started to fade away. Everything was going black. It felt like I fell asleep. In it, well, lets see if I can actually remember this...umm...I think it was dark all around me and I could see me in the middle of a deep dark room with no lights what's so ever. I think a few People walked past me and then I began to her Dr. Turrly's voice. Everything was becoming clear again and bright. The first thing I saw was Dr. Turrly.

     Oh, I must have fallen asleep. I thought looking at Dr. Turrly. I felt hot and sweaty when I woke up. My dad came in, Dr. Turry saying,

     "You're really pale."

     "Uh...What happened?" I asked feeling weak and rubbing my forehead. "I feel sweaty."

     "You had a little sezire." Dr. Turrly said. "You were jerking a little."

     "Were- were my eyes closed?" I asked. I couldn't really remember anything that had happend. It was all so sudden.

     "No, they were open." Dr. Turrly said.

     "Oh." I said.

     "Do you feel cold?" The nurse asked.

     "No. But I feel sweaty." I said. "But when I move my arm it feel's shaky."

     "I'll get you a blanket." She said going out. When she came back in, she had brought a big red blanket and layed it over me. It felt warm and soft.

     "I don't think this ever happened before." I said.

     "Yeah, when I had my nose surjury, I was blacking out too." My dad finally said. "Where her eyes rolled back?"

     "No." Dr. Turrly said. "You know, why don't I work on Felicity first while you rest a bit."

     "Okay." I said, the nurse and Dr. Turrly leaving. My dad stayed in the room with me, I think just in case I blacked out again. The nurse came back in and asked me if I wanted to have something to eat. I said yes and she left to get something for me to eat. She came back in, holding ghram crackers and handed them to me. I began to nibble at the cracker with my numbed mouth. She asked me if I wanted some water and I said yes. She gave me a small cup of water and had to leave the room to help Dr. Turrly work in Felicity.

     "So on a scale from 1 - 10, how nurfice were you?" My dad said breaking the silence in the room. I didn't know what to say couse I wasn't sure how nurvice I was. "Oh, I just remembered I left my work phone back there." My dad said leaving the room. I was all alone and a little scared that I would black out again. My dad came back into the room. I felt relieved.

   After I finished my second cracker, Dr. Turrly came in and said that my color was coming back and that he'd be working on my mouth because I'd be a wast of the numbing stuff they used. I drank my last bit of refilled water and handed it to my dad to throw away. I was leaned back again, but it stoped mid way so Dr. Turrly had to work on me standing up. My sister Felicity was sitting in the nurses chair and was asked if she wanted to be Dr. Turrly's assistant.

   Felicity agreed and wore two blue rubber gloves, a mouth protector and eye protectors. She held the suction hose first and then next, handed the tools to Dr. Turrly with the nurses help.

   When it was all done, I got up still feeling weak and holding onto my dad just in case. They set up another appointment for the begining of next year, a little close to the beggining of school. Felicity and I got to pick two prizes that day. Its usually ony one prize.

   After we left the dentistry, we went to McDonalds to get some ice cream. My two sister's got cones while me and Felicity got it in a cup because we were numbified and us two waited to eat it because we were numbed.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Now that I REALLY think about it. I think that might have happened before, but I just can't remember when it happened. Maybe I had a future dream from a long time ago when I was really little.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

No-one like the Dentist office. Pain and hurt seem all we receive in this office. I like the story. At least there was ice cream at the end. A very entertaining story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


interesting experiance... whenever the dentisit uses the numb-er thing on me, it doesn't work, instead, it rolls onto my tongue and i feel like throwing up :(

Posted 12 Years Ago


well the paleness could've been caused by u not eating. but im really happy that ur okay! love u lots!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

376 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 27, 2011
Last Updated on June 6, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..