Celty's judgement

Celty's judgement

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

I haven't SEEN Durarara, but I learned from my friend that she's headless. HOW did she become headless? Well thats what this is about.

"

How did Celty become headless? Was she hunted down? Hmmm....Well I guess I better tell you.

   It all started in the big city in Ireland. A young girl from America flew in with her friends on a field trip. You see, this girl is not Celty. I'll tell you when we see her. Anyway, this girl has pale skin, short dark brunette hair and hazel eyes.

     "This is so cool! We're finally in Ireland! I'm so happy, I could burst!" The girl said.

     "I know Sarah. You've said that ten times now." Another girl said. She has dark chocolate skin, black hair and brown eyes.

     "That's how excited I am Yasmine!" The girl Sarah said.

     "Hey look! There's a Starbucks here!" The girl Yasmine said pointing at a Starbucks sign. "Come on Sarah! Come with me while I get me a cup of coffe to keep me awake!"

     "But, shouldn't we tell Mis Khalsa first?" Sarah asked being dragged away from the rest of the kids. Guess not...

   Yasmine ordered her coffe and as the two were walking out of Starbucks, Sarah was grabed by the arm, being dragged away from Yasmine.

     "SARAH?! SARAH! GIVE MY SARAH BACK!" Yasmine said running after the goons who nabbed Sarah, but lost sight of them. "Damn...."

     "Let me go!" Sarah said, kicking and screaming.

     "Look, do you want to lose your head or what?!" The goon asked pushing Sarah up against a brick wall and blocking her with his arms against the wall.

     "N-no...Please don't hurt me!" Sarah pleaded, tears running down her face.

     "Hurt you? We need to use you as bait." The goon said. He grabbed Sarah's wrist and held it tightly, pulling her along the alley way. "We'er looking for a girl named Celty. Were after her head. Not yours."

   They turned a corner and bumped into a girl with pale skin, emerald green eyes and long light purple hair. She wore a black jump sute, black gloves and boots. She carried a bucket filled with some sort of red substence. This is Celty.

     "Oh no!" The girl whispered backing away. "I-I'm so sorry!"

   The big goon pulled at the girls hair, only to revieal short brunette hair. The girl backed away, two goons grabbing her, pinning her down onto the floor and kicking her bucket out of her hands, spilling the red substence everywhere and barly missing Sarah, but scaring her for life. The big goon got out his pocket knife, slicing at the girls neck, her head bodyless and her body, headles.

     "W-wha-" Sarah stuttered, trying to find the right words to use.

     "We've finally got Celty's head." The big goon said wrapping a cloth around the heads mouth.

     "Please let me go now..." Sarah said trembling with fear.

     "No....I think I want your head too now actually." The big goon said ordering the other goons to hold Sarah.

     "No- murmf!" Sarah mufled, a cloth being wraped around her mouth. Tears began to run down Sarah's cheek's like a waterfall as she was pushed up against the brick wall, the big goon geting ready to slice her head off.

     "Oh no you don't! You aren't taking my Sarah's head any where!" A shadowed figure said. "Now hand over my Sarah....NOW!"

   For some odd reason, they let Sarah go, the figure, turning out to be Yasmine, taking Sarah to safty.

     "What just happened?" A goon asked.

     "I don't know....Well we got what we came for. Lets get out of here." The big goon said leaving on his bike with Celty's head now in a bag, the other goons hopping onto their bikes as well.

     "Oh Yasmine! I'm so happy to see you!" Sarah said hugging Yasmine and not letting go. "I was so scared.....I'm glade you saved me..."

     "There's no way I'd ever leave you like that." Yasmine said hugging back. "Now lets go back with the others." Yasmine took Sarah's hand-as friends-and the two crossed the street and made it back to the rest of their friends and teacher Miss. Khalsa.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
I actually had a dream like this...It was scarry.....
(Except I just made up the last part...)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A$$HOLES!! how dare they take u away! they will feel the wrath that is my fist!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
1 Review
Added on January 6, 2012
Last Updated on June 5, 2012
Tags: Durarara, Celty, blood


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1