Crona x Axel: Valentine's day special

Crona x Axel: Valentine's day special

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

I know, I know, it's a little past Valentine's day, but I really wanted to put this up. READ AUTHOR'S NOTE FOR CHARACTER DESCRIPTION. I hope I got what they act and look like right...

"
A few day's before the play Mystic Academy would be putting on, Crona was walking to the drama room to rehears her line's for Mystery's play she wrote, with Eddie fixing it up a bit. Lee was currently adjusting the lighting while memorizing her line's and Juno was working on her's as well.
   Mystery, Eddie, Edwin, Harmony Zak and Cedric were working on the finishing touches to the cast's costumes and Aurum was holding Ragnarock in his orb form, soon handing it over to her brother Larkspur with Clover beside him, Aurum working on her ballet dance scene.
   Crona had made it over to the drama room and was put to working on painting the back drops, along with memorizing her line's.
     "Hey Crona!" Axel said coming up from behind Crona, surprising her in a hug.
     "A-Axel!" Crona said. "W-what are you doing h-here?"
     "Helping of course!" Axel said picking up a paint brush and smiling. Crona's face lit red and smiled shyly back at Axel.
   After a long day of set up and memorizing line's, everyone had finished with last few details added and left to go home. Crona was invited to go to Aurum, Larkspur and Clover's house, along with Lee and Axel. Mystery stayed at the school to finish her daily checklist with Cedric. Eddie, Harmony, Zak and Edwin went back to their dorm's and rested for a bit after all that work, Juno heading home with peace and quiet.
~o~
     "Strawberry's?" Aurum asked offering a bowl of freashly picked strawberry's.
     "S-sure." Crona said taking a strawberry and taking a small bite.
     "Want some Axel?" Aurum asked.
     "Sure!" Axel said taking two.
   Aurum giggled and placed the strawberry's back in the fridge.
     "So, I heard you two went out for ice cream...as a 'date'" Larkspur said, air quoting 'date'.
     "N-no its not like that! W-we were celebrating Axel getting into the school!" Crona said, her pale face turning a light pink, her glasses beginning to fog.
     "Really?" Larkspur asked. "Axel, do you think you two were on a date?"
     "Hmmm....I don't know...was it Crona?" Axel asked, facing Crona. Crona's face grew into a hot redd, her glasses compleatly fogged up and trying to find words, but none would come out. Axel grined widdly and put his arm around Crona's. "I'll take that as a yes!" Axel pulled Crona's head to his and kissed her lips.
 
A few day's later, Crona and Axel had gone out on a movie date and soon after, an ice cream date again. When the play came up, Axel gave Crona a peck on the cheek and wished her good luck.
   When the play was over, Axel gave Crona a bouqe of flower's and kissed her on the lips, the sound of whistling in the backround.
     "I love you Crona." Axel said.
     "I-I love you too A-Axel." Crona said and went in for another kiss.
~o~
Crona opened her emerald green eyes, walking towards her mirror to see she was a human.
     "That was such a crazy dream...." Crona said rubbing the back of her head. She walked back over to her bed and pulled the covers over her head, falling back asleep.
~o~
     "How's the relationship between you and Axel?" Lee asked. "Does he treat you to things?"
     "Y-yeah. H-he's such a sweet heart!" Crona said with a big smile. "H-he maybe an air head, but I-I love him anyway!"
     "Awww! Young love! I remember when Clover and I first fell in love..." Lee said remembering about that day. "Ahhh...good times."
     "Morning Crona!" Axel said bursting through the doors.
     "Speak of the devil...here's your love!" Lee said.
     "Axel!" Crona said finding Axel in her lap.
     "Hi sweetie!" Axel said pecking Crona on the lips. "Do you know what day it is today?"
     "Huh? Uhh...n-no? S-should I?" Crona asked.
     "It's Valentine's day!" Axel said.
     "Oh, speaking of which, I wonder if Clover is gonna do something?" Lee wonderd. The door bell rang, Lee walking over to answer it.
     "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY LEE!" Clover cheered with flowers and chocolate in his hands.
     "Awww! Clover, how did you know I love chocolate?" Lee asked.
     "Doesn't everyone?" Clover asked back.
 
     "Come on Crona, I wanna show you something." Axel said taking Crona's hand and leading her out side. "Now close your eyes."
     "O-okay." Crona said closing her eyes. Axel continued to lead Crona and told her to open her eyes. Crona's eyes widdend as soon as she opened them. There was a banner with the words, 'Happy Valentine's Day Crona!' hanging above a pateo.
     "Happy Valentines day!" Axel cheered handing Crona Flowers and chocolate's.
     "T-thank you Axel!" Crona said hugging Axel tightly [but not to much] and kissed him on the lips. "I love you soooo much!"
     "Me too!" Axel said. "I love you two Crona! I'm glad you're happy!"


© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
To the group: Thread heads
-director, Ghostlyauther

Crona (Mine): light silver purple hair, a few freckles, deep blood red eyes and lips with large clear glasses over her eyes and wears a fluffy purple shirt with a black vest and wears long gray socks with small red ribbons with black boots on her feet and a golden chain belt to keep up her short black skirt.

Axel (Imaginator's): Copper hair that turns fiery red in the sunlight, and brown puppy eyes. He wears a baggy white shirt, dark bly pants and white tennis shoes. (P.S. He is actually based off of a dog named Axel, and he looks like Axel would, just in human form :P)

Juno (Imaginator's): Long jet black hair with peridot green eyes and peach skin. She wears a black sleevless shirt with a baggy turquoise cardigan on top and skinny jeans tucked into her knee high dark gray buckle up boots.

Mystery (Ghostlyauther's): Long strait or wavy hair, amythist purple eyes, gray/silver cat ears, few freckles and peach pale skin. She wears a long black sleeveless dress, gray earings and shoes, black and white striped socks and finally, net arm gloves and a metal bracelet.

Zakariea (Ghostlyauther's): He has blonde hair, emerald green eyes and peach sun kissed skin. He wears a dark green shirt and white jeans with black shoes.

Edwin (C.A.Jorden's): Silver spiked with black side burns, calm red eye, tan skin and wears a black trench with metal skulls on shoulders, black bagged slacks, black boots with metal dragon skulls on top, silver chained skull belt, black fingeress gloves, skull amulet around neck, and sleeveless muscle shirt, Kevlar underneath coat.

B[r]oken C.A.Jordon's: He has peach skin, medium light brunette hair that is parted and [don't know yet] eyes. He wears the traditional black Japanese school uniform for boys with golden edges.

Cedric (C.A.Jorden's): Has red hair that go to his shoulders, saphire blue eyes and peach sun kissed skin. He wears a red sleeveless shirt that is ripped, black leather bracelets, red spikey jeans and red converse high tops.

Eddie (QueenTomboy18's): Long thick wavy medium golden blonde hair with blunt bangs, bluish green eyes, full pink lips, medium size nose, pale skin, and is five feet and four inches. She wears a long baggy t-shirt, flare blue jeans, cowboy boots, black fingerless gloves (to cover up when the symbols of the elements appear on her hands and glow), and a black baseball cap. Her hair is usually in a bun, ponytail, and once in a while, half up ponytail.

Marshal Lee (Imagination-mage): Long black hair, emerald green eyes, dark chocolate skin; birth markings on shoulders. She wears white boots, a striped and plain tights, a black and white striped skirt with a zipper on the side and finally a white tang top with the Deadmau5 logo on the side. [nickname, Lee]

Aurum (Sandra/Jamillet's): Blonde hair, usually in a bun, but has wavy long hair. Gold- brown eyes, porcelain skin, thin pale yellow sprite wings, usually has a little dress on. Bitemark on her upper chest from goblin.

Clover/Clover-leaf (Sandra/Jamillet's): Has black layered hair that covers his eyes but you can still see them but he hangs his head down low. He has dark-green eyes, and peach skin. He usually dresses causually, and doesn't like suits because they get him claustrophobic. He has the look of a shy puppy but when he gets angry his eyes turn ice-blue.

Larkspur (Sandra/Jamillet's): Blonde spiky hair, brown-gold eyes, a medium build, peach skin, he doesn't have wings, boy sprites don't have wings. Usually, likes to wear his cowboy hat, and dresses causally since he works at the ranch.

Harmony (Mine): Brunette, shoulder lenghth hair. Two different colored eyes; right is blue and left is green. Wears a yellow T-shirt with a flower design on and dark blue pants; black shoes and loves to wear her brown hat.

Ragnarock (Imagination-mage): Is currently in his orb state, but his original form is: black hair with tiger stripes on the side of his head, emerald green eyes, dark chocolate skin; birth markings on shoulders. Wears a black t-shirt with a big red 'X' in the middle, dark blue jeans, a white jacket over his shirt and a small pair of glasses over his eyes. [Nickname, Raggy]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

KAWAII DESU YO!!!! SO CUTE!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Jun: black sleeve-less shirt with a baggy turquoise cardigan on top, skinny jeans that tuck into her dark grey knee-high buckle-up boots. :)
Good job

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

440 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 23, 2012
Last Updated on June 5, 2012
Tags: Mystic Academy, ghostlyauther, Imagination-mage, C.A.Jordon, Imaginator, Jamillet, PokemonFan#1, thread heads, QueenTomboy18


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1