Flower's of love: Part 3: Music calm's thy soul

Flower's of love: Part 3: Music calm's thy soul

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

The third part to our adult life!

"

Bethany headed home, thinking about Jack, the man that came with Sarah for the tiny meet.

     "Hmmmm....That man that was with Sarah was her editor....But is that true?" Bethany said to herself. "If I know Yasmine and Siana, I know they wouldn't approve of him being Sarah's boyfriend...But she is the only one of us who isn't dating."

   Bethany walked into her house and threw her thing's down at the front door way. Bethany had an exhausted look on her face and had decided it was time to throw in the towel. Bethany came into her bedroom and lazily fell onto her bed, falling asleep.

~o~

The next morning, Bethany woke up, drool coming out of her mouth.

     "Gross!" Bethany exclamed, whiping away her saliva. "What time is it?" Bethany looked over at her clock which read, '10:43 am' "[Cencer]! I'm gonna be late if I don't leave now!"

   Bethany quickly got out of bed, went into the bathroom to get ready for work, a piece of toast in her mouth and rushed out the door.

 

Once Bethany had gotten to work, she quickly checked in and put her lab coat on.

     "Where's Justin." Bethany asked angerly, cursing under her breath. "We're supposed to do another operation today!" Bethany stormed into the operatin room, finding Justin was already there and waiting.

     "Has anyone seen Bethany?" Justin asked, listening to his music at full blast.

     "JUSTIN! I'M RIGHT HERE!" Bethany bellowed.

   Justin didn't hear Bethany due to his bad habbit of listening to his music too loudly. He turned around to see an enraged Bethany who got a slap on the head.

     "HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Justin bellowed.

     "For having your [cencer] [cencer] music up so loud!" Bethany yelled.

     "Oh. Sorry. It's a bad habbit I can't get out of ever sence I left Nevada." Justin said.

     "Let's just get back to work. Could you get the-" Bethany began, cut off by Justin listening to his music again. "JUSTIN!"

     "R-right..." Justin said.

~o~

As the day came to an end, Bethany and Justin, along with all the other doctor's, nurse's and assistance's, hung up their lab coat's, leaving for the night, a few remaining incase of an emergancy.

   Bethany walked over to her car, but stopped by Justin.

     "B-Bethany....I....I got these flower's for you." Justin said handing Bethany a bouqe of many different flower's.

     "Huh? When did you get these?" Bethany asked taking the flower's.

     "Before coming to work." Justin said.

     "Oh sweetie. You're so nice. Thank you." Bethany said hugging Justin, Justin returning to her a peck on the lips.

     "I'm so glad you like them." Justin said smiling, leaving to return to his car.

   Bethany got into her car, her cell phone going off, the Soul Eater ringtone going off. Bethany looked at her phone to see that Yasmine was calling her.

     "What happend this time Yasmine..." Bethany asked.

     'IT'S TARABLE! I CAN'T FIND MY MANUSCRIPT AND EDDIE'S GONNA BE HERE ANY MINUTE!' Yasmine replied, bellowing on the other line.

     "Yasmine, calm down." Bethany said.

     'HOW!? EDDIE'S ON HIS WAY HERE AND I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE!' Yasmine bellowed.

     "[Cencer] [cencer] YASMINE! I'M ON MY WAY TO YOUR HOUSE TO HELP YOU FIND THE [cencer] PAPER'S!" Bethany bellowed.

     'Really?! Thank you!" Yasmine said.

   Bethany hung up and began to curse a storm under her breath. "This was the one day she had to go and lose her manga...."

~o~

Bethany drove into Yasmine's drive way, parking her car and going up to Yasmine's door.

     "Yasmine! Open up! It's me, Bethany!" Bethany said nocking on the door.

     The door swung open to reveal Yasmine looking like a mess, her hair getting frizzy and ink stain's all over her clothes.

     "B-mel! I'm so glad you're-"

     "WHAT THE [cencer] HAPPENED TO YOU?! YOU LOOK LIKE A MESS!" Bethany bellowed.

     "Uh....NO TIME TO TALK! COME IN AND HELP ME FIND MY MANUSCRIPT!" Yasmine said dragging Bethany inside her house. "Help me find it before-"

     "Is the manuscript done yet?" A man with dark chocolate skin, matching eyes and unkept jet black hair asked. He wore a white shirt with a panda head necklace, his reading glasses hanging onto his shirt, dark blue pants and black shoes.

     AHHHH! E-EDDIE'S HERE! Yasmine thought.

     ".....So? Where is it?" Said man Eddie asked.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
This one was really hard to do!
Sorry your part wasn't very long with Justin B-mel!
But I hope you [and the reader's] liked it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
Added on March 5, 2012
Last Updated on June 6, 2012
Tags: Soul Eater


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1