Danger's of Stranger's

Danger's of Stranger's

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Based off a dream I had a while back ago. [just the begining part] I think I'll be having this conect to my Stranger Danger story.

"

It was a normal night like all other nights in my neighborhood…Or so I thought. I was walking along the side walk like always. I had a strange feeling come over me.

     “It feels like someone is following me…” I said quietly to myself. “I think I should head home now.”

   As I look up, I see two very scary men that look like they’re from a gang walking towards me. One is holding rope and the other is holding a white cloth.

   I turn around only for two more men there. There’s no way I could run away from them. A black van drove up, the two men I was currently facing grabbed me by the arms, the man with the cloth coming up from behind and placing it over my mouth. I took in a big breath, a searing sharp pain in my mouth. It hurt really badly and I suddenly blacked out.

   When I had woken up, I found myself surrounded by stuffed animals in a place that seemed to be like a car. I searched franticly to find out how I could get out, but found myself suddenly tied up out of nowhere.

     “HELP!” I screamed in hopes of someone coming to save me.

     “Look at her. She’s so cute when she struggles.” A voice suddenly said.

     “W-who said that?!” I asked.

   The surrounding I was trapped in suddenly changed and I was now in a blackened area.

 

     “Lacie…Lacie wake up dear, it’s time to go to school.”

   I slowly open my emerald eyes, sitting up with my long golden blond hair a mess.

     “Okay, okay. I’m up……” I said getting out of bed.

   I go to Hilly Lake high school and I’m a freshman there. I get dressed in my long sleeved white shirt and jacket, incredibly uncomfortable white short skirt that the school forces the girls to wear, two thin pink ribbons in my hair, thigh high white socks and white shoes.

   I pack my lunch in a brown bag and grab a piece of a pancake, stuffing it in my mouth as I make my way out the door.

     “Bye mom!” I call as I run out the door.

~*o*~

I come up to the school and take a breath.

     “First day at a new school…I hope I find a new friend here.” I said taking my first step into the school.

   There were more student’s here than I expected that there would be. I see a group of what seemed to be, Seniors handing out some type of invitation card, but for what?

     “Hi there, here’s an invitation to our party. We’d be thrilled if you came!” A Senior girl with short black hair, brown eyes and chocolate skin said handing me a light blue invitation.

     “W-what’s it for?” I asked. But unfortunately, she disappeared as I looked up from looking at the card. I went to my first class of the day; the rest of the day going on about the boring lecture’s and school work.

   When it was all over, I left to go home but, on the way home, I had the same strange feeling I had from my dream this morning. The feeling of someone watching me.

     I made it back home safely, but the house was quiet. Too quiet. I looked all around the house to see where my mom was, but she was nowhere. I suddenly got a text and it was from my mom.

Hi Lacie. I was called into work and have to do an all-nighter. Fix anything you can find.

Love, mom.

     “I hate when they do that to mom……Oh well. I guess I’ll-” I say, interrupted by a knock at the door. “Who could that be?”

   I walk over to the door and look through the door hole to see who it was.

     “Hello? Is anyone home?” A male figure wearing a red hooded cloak asked.

   I unlock the door and open it to ask what they want.

     “I-Is there something I can help you with?” I shyly asked.

     “Ah, you must be Lacie, Molly’s daughter.” A woman with unusual pink hair, matching eyes and pale skin said. She is wearing the same type of outfit as me, but pink and red hooded cloak like the other two men that were with her.

     “H-how do you know who I am? Do you work with my mom?” I ask.

     “Fraid not my dear. We work for a man that sends us out to bring girls like you to this place called Niro HQ.” The woman said with a scary smile.

     “W-what?!” I ask as I back away.

   The woman come’s at me, wrapping an arm around my waist with my arms trapped, her free hand gagging my mouth.

     “Our boss wishes to meet with you and the only way for you to come with us was to abduct you.” The woman said. She began to drag me out the door and threw me into a black van, locking it.

     “Hey! Let me out!” I cry banging my fist against the locked doors. I start to sniffle and cry. “I-it’s no use…I’m done for…”

   I then hear the car start and I begin to ball my eyes out. I hear a clicking sound and I look up to see a blurry figure of…a…man? I can’t tell cause my tears made everything blurry.

     “Come with me if you want to live.” The figure said.

   I rubbed my eyes, my vision becoming clear again. It was one of the Senior boy’s and he took me by the wrist, catching me in his arms.

     “W-who are you?” I ask.

     “Dylan.” Dylan said. He has dark brown hair, hazel eyes and peach skin. He is wearing a white baggy shirt, dark blue jeans and black shoes. “Did you by any chance get the invitation for tonight?”

     “Yeah.” I said.

     “Well it’s been moved to next week. All the Seniors are going around telling everyone who got one that it’s been moved.” Dylan said.

     “Oh…okay then…um…could you put me down?” I asked blushing a bright red.

     “Oh, sure.” Dylan said setting me down. “Be sure to stay indoors tonight. Those people that almost got away with you are very dangerous. They said for all the young high school girls to stay in tonight on the news.”

     “O-o-oh! I-I’ll be sure to stay inside tonight!” I said and headed inside.

   Later that night I heard the front door open and I quickly and quietly grabbed the broom. As the lights came on, I saw it was only mom and lowered the broom.

     “Hi sweetie…what’re you doing with the broom?” Mom asked as she spotted me holding the broom.

     “O-oh! I-I…I’m……cleaning! Yeah! Don’t worry about me!” I said.

     “Okay…Night honey…I’m tired and I’m heading to bed. You do the same.” Mom said staggering down the hallway and into her room.

     “Really…why do they do this to her?” I said as I came into my bed room and plopped onto my bed, falling asleep.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Please review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

~shivers~ always carrying my phone at all times with 9-1-1 on spead dial

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love it

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

608 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 16, 2012
Last Updated on October 19, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1