Chapter 2: Boyfriend

Chapter 2: Boyfriend

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

I'm sorry if I'm not getting this type of romance right.

"

A few weeks later, Justin had been attempting to avoid Satoshi at all cost, but failed every time, ending up in an empty room all alone and a kiss on the lips or the cheek. On a Thursday, Justin got up from his second class and started to dash towards the door, running out.

     “Finally, I did it.” Justin said looking back only to see Satoshi closing in. “Aw crap!” Justin began to run towards the school’s gate pushing it open and darting towards home.

     愚かなジャスティン. He doesn’t know that I can catch him in an instant.” Satoshi said. He tightened his tie, unbuttoned his school jacket, tied his shoes and took a runner’s stance. “�"�"で私はジャスティンで来る!” Satoshi sped off at an amazing speed making a few of the girls scream, “Whoa! Who was that hottie just now?! He's so fast!”

   Justin stopped to take a rest from walking, a dark blue car driving up to Justin. The window rolled down, a man that looked to be twenty-two with jet black hair, dark ocean blue eyes and peach skin.

     “Need a lift?” The man asked having a French accent.

     “Huh? N-no I'm fine.” Justin declined.

     ジャスティン!” Satoshi cried tackling Justin in a hug.

     “Get off me!” Justin said pushing Satoshi away.

     “Well okay, if you two are walking together, I'll be on my way.” The man said driving away.

     “What's wro-” Justin said being cut off by a kiss.

     “I'm glad you didn’t get in the car with that man.” Satoshi said pulling apart from the kiss and hugging Justin. Justin’s face heated up and his heart began to race again.

     Urk...what's this feeling? Why do I blush when I'm around him? Justin thought. Am I really gay? No! I can't be! That's not what I'm supposed to be!

   Justin began to cry, Satoshi lifting his chin up and looking him in the eyes. Justin was still blushing and looked away as he meet with Satoshi’s eyes. Satoshi placed both hands on each side of Justin’s face turning it to face back into his eyes.

     “Tell me you don’t love me when you blush like this?” Satoshi asked. Justin began to cry a waterfall of tears and was comforted in another hug. “It’s okay. It’s always hard at first.”

     “I-I can't stop crying....hick...It’s all your fault....” Justin said while crying. His chin was lifted up and the two kissed again. Justin’s eyes widened, his tears beginning to slowly stop.

     “You stopped a little.” Satoshi said grinning.

     “Just take me home...” Justin said hiding his face. When he turned around, a small bite feeling got his neck and he suddenly began to feel sleepy and fell to the floor.

     ジャスティン? ジャスティン!” Satoshi said going to Justin’s help. He began to panic, looking all around to see if someone was there, but didn’t see anybody.

     “I'll have to carry you home.” Satoshi said lifting Justin up bridle style and began to walk to Justin's house.

~o~

Satoshi had carried Justin all the way home, Allyson answering the door to see Justin in his arms.

     “Oh my god! What happened to Justin?!” Allyson asked freaking out. She let Satoshi in and he placed Justin on the couch.

     “He suddenly passed out after I had caught up to him, so I carried him all the way here.” Satoshi partially lied.

     “I see. As long as you found him unharmed, I guess he’ll be okay.” Allyson said stroking her brother’s hair.

     “By the way, what is ジャスティン favorite thing?” Satoshi suddenly asked.

     “Huh? Why do you want to know?” Allyson asked.

     “Uhh....f-for when he wakes up.” Satoshi said.

     “Oh, then its stuffed animals.” Allyson said.

     “Okay. I think I'll go get one for him. I’ll be back.” Satoshi said.

     “Thank you.” Allyson said.

     “For what?” Satoshi asked.

     “For being a good friend to Justin. He’s always been trying to avoid any contact with other people ever since our parents left, leaving us to fiend for ourselves.” Allyson said.

     “I-I didn’t know...I'm sorry.” Satoshi said.

     “Don't be; they were jerks, but we’re now.” Allyson said. “By the way, I’ll be leaving here tomorrow. Would you mind if Justin stayed with your family for now?” Satoshi had a surprised look which soon turned into a large smile.

     “Of course I don't mind! If ジャスティン is in any danger, I'll protect him like my life depended on it!” He said.

     “Really? Thank you!” Allyson said. Satoshi walked out the door telling Allyson that he’d be back and went to the store to get Justin something for when he would wake up.

~o~

Justin began to regain consciousness and awoke to see a big panda bear plushy with the Japanese kanji “” on its belly, startling him.

     “W-where am I?” Justin asked sitting up and clutching onto his chest from an almost heart attack.

     “Justin! You finally woke up!” Allyson said attacking Justin in a hug.

     “A-Allyson?” Justin asked. “What-”

     “Your friend here brought you home and got this cute panda plushy for you.” Allyson said.

     “Wait, who?!” Justin asked.

     �"�"にちは!” Satoshi said surprising Justin making him yelp.

     “Y-you, y-you, y-you-” Justin stuttered.

     “Here!” Satoshi said putting the panda in Justin’s arms.

     “Huh?” Justin asked holding the panda.

     “Do you like it?” Satoshi asked giving a big smile. Justin blushed, hiding his face behind the panda so Allyson wouldn’t see.

     “Y-yes...” Justin said softly.

     “Justin?” Allyson asked. Justin looked at his sister and she took his hand. “I need to talk to you about something very important.”

     “Huh?! W-what is it?” Justin asked being led into his sister’s room so they could talk in private. “Allyson.......what's going-”

     “I’m leaving.” Allyson cut in. Justin froze. He was unable to move and speak. Allyson continued, “I’m leaving tomorrow and I’m really sorry I’m doing this to you. I need to get away from-”

     “Me! You wanna get away from me and never see me again! You're just like mom and dad....you're leaving me....forever and...and won't come back....YOU'RE TERRIBLE!” Justin said beginning to cry a waterfall. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!”

     “Justin, that’s not it; it’s okay I'll-”

     “No it’s not! You’re running away with your boyfriend and never coming back ever again and I'll be all alone!” Justin cut in, still crying.

     “Justin, I'll still come see you.” Allyson said. She held her little brother close, embracing him in a hug. “I’m not gonna turn into mom and dad. I’ll call you every day and come back to see you from time to time.”

     “W-where will I stay?” Justin asked tears still in his eyes.

     “Your new Japanese friend said he’ll take good care of you.” Allyson said, Justin going into complete shock overload.

     NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! THERE'S NO WAY I'M LIVING WITH HIM! THERE'S NO WAY I'LL SURVIVE A MILLA SECOND WITH HIM! WHAT IF HE TRYS TO KISS ME EVERY SINGLE FIVE SECONDS! THERE'S NO WAY I'M LIVING WITH HIM! Justin thought as he freaked out.

 

~The next day.....at Satoshi’s house~

 

     “Dang it....I can’t live here....I can’t.” Justin mumbled to himself. “....Maybe if I just-”

     ジャスティン! You're here!” Satoshi said patting Justin’s head. “I’m so glad you decided to live with me.”

     More like I was forced to... Justin thought.

     “Come on in, I'll show you to your room.” Satoshi said leading Justin inside. Satoshi asked Justin to take off his shoes, Justin asked why and Satoshi explained that it's a part of the Japanese culture to take your shoes off. Justin did so and was led into a rather large room with a large bed, a flat screen T.v. and many more incredible things.

     “Whoa! This is my room?” Justin asked.

     “Well, it’s actually our room now. We’re sharing!” Satoshi said. Justin’s once happy face fell into an upset and downed face.

     Aw great...I live with him and now I share a room with him....

     “Hey ジャスティン....” Satoshi said.

     Ak! I-I think he wants to kiss me! Justin thought.

     “You can get used to the room till dinner's ready, alright?” He said. Justin had a really confused face, but felt relieved he didn’t suddenly kiss him.

     “Sure.” Justin replied. Satoshi smiled and went off to make some dinner. Justin walked over to the bunk bed Satoshi was sharing, the top obviously Justin’s due to there being nothing up there but new sheets for him. Aw man…I really don’t want to live here…

He set his things down and walked around the room, quickly getting bored already. Then, the most horrifying thought he could think of struck him.

     “Does…does he have gay or lesbian parents?” Justin thought quietly aloud. “No wait, that’s rude to think. And if they really were, Satoshi wouldn’t be here.”

     ?” A young girl’s voice said. Justin turned around to see a cute little girl with jet black hair, sapphire eyes, and porcelain skin.

     “Huh? Who are you?” Justin asked.

     ! あなたの部屋には見知らぬ人です!” The girl said running off.

     “Huh? Did I say something to upset her? All I asked was who she was…” Justin said. He was done looking around the room, so he decided to take a look around the house. After walking around a bit and nearly getting lost, Justin had finally found his way back to the bedroom he was to stay in and flopped onto the couch near the T.v.

     ジャスティン, dinner’s ready.” Satoshi said walking into the room.

     “Huh? Oh, okay.” Justin said getting up. The two came to the dinner table, Justin surprised to see it wasn’t the kind he was used to.

     “Uh…what is this?” He asked.

     “A dinner table.” Satoshi replied.

     “But, it’s so…small.”

     ジャスティン, you still have so much to learn about the Japanese culture. Now come, let us eat.” Satoshi said sitting down and pulling Justin next to him. “食事�'ありがとう.”

     “Oh, hey, who’s that little girl?” Justin asked to see the little girl from before.

     “That’s Iris, my little sister.” Satoshi said. “アイリス、�"のジャスティンは、彼は私たちに�-ばらく住�"でいる�"とで�-ょう。彼のアイリスのあいさちます.”

     �"-�"�"にちは.” Iris said shyly.

     “She’s not very familiar with English, she’s still learning.” Satoshi informed.

     “Ah. I see. �"�"にちは アイリス-チャン.” Justin said. He looked at the food he was to eat, and there was rice, teriaki chicken, soba, rice balls, and many more Japanese foods. “Whoa! This is a lot of food. I’m not very accustomed to Japanese food…what is there that’d be safe for me? Is this green thing okay?” Justin took a rather large amount of the green substance and chomped it down.

     わさび!” Iris cried.

     “What?” Justin asked, but the green substance had gone into effect and Justin felt like his mouth was burning and his eyes watering. “W-w-w-w-wa-wa-wather!”

     “Water won’t do, here, have some rice!” Satoshi said quickly stuffing some rice into Justin’s mouth. Justin chewed the rice down, but the taste of that horrid substance stayed in his mouth.

     “Wather!” Justin cried again.

     “Maybe the teriaki chicken will do!” Satoshi said stuffing some of the chicken, along with a few more rice, into his mouth. Justin’s once panicking face had returned back to normal, but he fell right onto his back and said, “I’m never eating whatever that spicy thing was ever again…”

     “That, my dear ジャスティン, was wasabi. You never take so much. I’m surprised you survived that for a beginner.” Satoshi said. Justin only groaned in reply and just lied on the floor a little more as he was currently dead and recovering from such a spicy thing. Suddenly, a thought came to him, but he currently couldn’t talk very much, so he decided to wait till they went to bed.

~o~

     “Hey Satoshi, I was wondering, where were your parents? They weren’t at dinner.” Justin asked once he was in his pajamas.

     “Oh, some day’s mom and dad have to go to work and some day’s they take a break.” Satoshi said.

     Normal parents. Justin though happily. “I see, can’t wait to meet them…”

     ジャスティン, do you hate me?” Satoshi asked catching Justin by surprise.

     “Huh? Well, I uh…” Justin stammered.

     “Is it because I’m gay you don’t like me?”

     “W-wha? No- I-”

     “Tell me the truth.”

     “…I-”

     “We’re home!” A woman announced.

     “What was that?” Justin asked hopping whoever that was would save him from answering Satoshi’s question.

     “Mom and dad are home, but answer my question.” Satoshi said.

     “I-”

     “Satoshi~ oh, is this Justin?” Satoshi’s mother said poking her head in the room. She was a beautiful woman and had long blond hair, dark brown eyes, and peach pale skin.

     はい.” He replied.

     “Sorry we couldn’t make it to dinner tonight. My husband and I had to work late.” Satoshi’s mother apologized to Justin.

     “It’s okay.” Justin said.

     “We should be going to bed now. おやすみなさい.” Satoshi said standing up.

     “Right. Night Miss Hara.” Justin said. Satoshi’s mother closed the door after seeing her son and Justin climb into their bed.

     “Never mind ジャスティン…you don’t have to tell me…おやすみなさい.” Satoshi said and fell asleep. Justin lied awake, unable to sleep in his new surroundings, but he eventually fell asleep after a while. The next day came and it was Saturday. Justin woke up late and was very groggy from staying up so late. He climbed down the bed and as he turned around, he was greeted by a morning kiss by Satoshi.

     “Ga! S-stop doing that!” Justin said pulling away.

     はずか�-がりジャスティンする必要はありませ�"、あなたは私の愛は永遠に愛�-てよ.” Satoshi said getting closer to Justin. “今�-�行�"う�-、楽�-みがあります。私たちが行く�"とができます、モール、映�"��'参照�-てください、すべての最高のそれのような�-�付�'するよ~” Satoshi handed Justin a pair of clothes and smiled. “Hurry and get ready~”

     “For what?!” Justin asked as Satoshi got to the door.

     “We’re going out today!” Satoshi said and closed the door to let Justin have some privacy to get dressed.

     “Out? To where?” Justin wondered to himself. He looked at the outfit Satoshi handed to him and it was his hat and scarf Holly had gotten for him, a long sleeved white shirt, jet black jeans and shoes. Justin had walked out of the room wearing his outfit and again, Satoshi was there to give him a heart attack.

     “You seriously need to stop scaring me like that…” He said clutching his chest.

     “Here, it’s a little chilly today and it’s gonna rain too, so we’ll share the umbrella.” Satoshi said handing Justin a brown jacket. Justin took the jacket and put it on. He then noticed Satoshi was wearing a yellow shirt, dark blue jeans, white running shoes and a gray jacket.

     さようなら家�-�! ジャスティン、私が出ています。私たちは夕食の時�"�'�'�りになります.” Satoshi called and took Justin’s wrist. “Come on ジャスティン!”

 

Justin and Satoshi had gone to the mall just as Satoshi said they would and they had seen a movie and then got some ice cream afterwards. Justin had a great time, but he just wishes to be with his sister.

     “Is something wrong ジャスティン? Aren’t you having fun?” Satoshi asked.

     “I…I did have fun, but I just miss Allyson. That’s all.” Justin said. It began to poor all of a sudden, and Satoshi quickly opened up the umbrella he had brought from home and held it over him and Justin.

     “That was close; don’t want you to catch a cold.” He said smiling all the while. Justin nodded in agreement and once he finished his ice cream, they began to walk around the mall for a little bit before heading home.

     “Justin?” A girl’s voice said from behind, catching Justin completely off guard and he blushed madly. Turning around it was Blair and Holly with two other boys and they seemed to be out for fun, or on a double date.

     “H-Holly, B-Blair, what are you two doing here?” Justin asked nervously.

     “We’re just hanging out with Hiccup and Mark. You? What are you two doing?” Blair asked.

     “Oh, uh- the same, we decided to come walk around here, but we’re heading home now.” He said. “Come on Satoshi, let’s go.” Justin began to drag Satoshi away and they were in front of the gates.

     That was a close one. Justin thought.

     ジャスティン, I’ll be right back; I have to go to the restroom, hold the umbrella until I get back and don’t talk to strangers.” Satoshi said handing the umbrella to Justin and ran into the nearest store with a restroom. After waiting about two minutes, a dark blue car drove up and the sound of the door slamming startled Justin, but he did not turn around. The figure took out a gun and hit Justin over the head with it, knocking him out. He put away the gun and took Justin into his arms and placed him in the back seat and quickly wrote a note and set it on the umbrella handle so Satoshi could see it and drove off.

   Satoshi came out of the store and immediately saw the umbrella Justin was once holding and dashed over to it. He saw the note attached to the handle and it read, “If you follow this address, you will find the person you are looking for. I won’t hurt him, this is simply the only way I could get you to come see me. Once you come, I’ll give this boy back to you once you and I have a little talk.” Satoshi cursed in Japanese under his breath and quickly ran off to find where this mystery person took Justin.

~o~

Justin began to awaken and his head throbbed from being hit in the back of the head. He found himself inside from the rain and on a couch.

     “Bonsoir.” A male figure said, startling Justin. The figure walked over and sat next to Justin, pinning his arm’s down. Justin began to struggle from the stranger’s grip, but no luck. He bent down to Justin’s ear and whispered, “It’s futile for you to escape. I need you to just lay here until your friend comes and we have a little talk. Once we are done, you may leave.” He then licked Justin’s ear, making him freeze and his face heat up with fear and he began to stroke Justin’s hair. “C'est un bon garçon. Il ne devrait pas être beaucoup plu jusqu'à l'EEG il ici.”

     I-I need to get out of this place, but…I can’t move… Justin thought. The man then stood up and walked out of the room. Rapid knocking was soon heard after about ten minutes of waiting, Justin still too immobilized to move.

     “Ah, Qui doit lui être maintenant.” The stranger said answering the door to see an angered and worried Satoshi. “Bonsoir, I am Gaston Hugo. I see you have gotten my note.”

     “Just give me back ジャスティン!” Satoshi bellowed.

     “After you and I talk for a bit.” Said man Gaston said.

     “About what?” Satoshi asked. He was suddenly taken by the wrist and brought inside the house; Gaston closed the door and he pulled on Satoshi’s jacket, pressing his lips against his. Satoshi’s eyes widened and he shoved the man away.

     “What the hell what that for?!” He gasped trying to catch his breath.

     “The moment I saw you with this boy, I knew you were the one for me.” Gaston said.

     “No! I’m with ジャスティン already, find someone else.” He said. Gaston did not say anything but walked over to Justin and pulled him up to his lap and began to fiddle with his hair.

     “Someone else, huh?” He asked with an emotionless expression and then smiled. “Then I’ll just take this boy here. He doesn’t seem to be fighting against me, but when he’s with you, he fights to get you away from him.”

     “Sa…Satoshi…” Justin muttered.

     “No! Please don’t! He’s mine!” Satoshi begged, but Gaston had pressed his lips against Justin’s. Justin was still unable to move, so he could not pull apart.

     “Now, if you don’t want that to happen again, you’d better make up your mind. Will it be you, or him?”

     “Sa-Satoshi!” Justin cried out, tears beginning to swell up. “I-I love you!” Those three words made Satoshi look shocked and happy at the same time. He could not believe that Justin said he loved him. But, there was still the fact Justin was being used as a choice still.

     “You know what, I’ll let you and this boy here go for now, but don’t think this is over.” Gaston said standing up, helping Justin go over to Satoshi. He showed them out and as soon as they had gotten far away from his house, Satoshi kissed Justin multiple times and gave him a big hug.

     “I’m so happy ジャスティン, you finally accepted me. I am the happiest person alive. Thank you.”

     “I-I’m still having mixed emotions, but I wanted you to be happy…and, I was scared.”

     “Awww. 私の悪い、かわいいジャスティン。もう怖いする必要はありませ�"今�"�"の原因.” Satoshi said comforting Justin who began to cry once again.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
So sorry it took so long to update.

Translation (On "Translator"):

ジャスティン = Justin

愚かなジャスティン = Silly Justin

ここで私はジャスティンで来る! = Here I come Justin!

愛 (Ai) = Love

兄 = Older brother

弟! あなたの部屋には見知らぬ人です! = Brother! There's a stranger in your room!

食事をありがとう = Thank you for the meal

アイリス、このジャスティンは、彼は私たちにしばらく住んでいることでしょう。彼のアイリスのあいさちます = Iris, this is Justin, he'll be living with us for a while. Say hello to him Iris.

わさび! = Wasabi!

おやすみなさい = Good night

はずかしがりジャスティンする必要はありません、あなたは私の愛は永遠に愛してよ = There's no need to be so shy about Justin, you are my love and I'll love you forever

今日行こうし、楽しみがあります。私たちが行くことができます、モール、映画を参照してください、すべての最高のそれのような日付をするよ = Let's go out today and have some fun. We can go to the mall, see a movie, and best of all, it'll be like a date

さようなら家族! ジャスティン、私が出ています。私たちは夕食の時間を周りになります = Bye family! Justin and I are going out. We'll be back around dinner time

Bonsoir = Good evening

C'est un bon garçon. Il ne devrait pas être beaucoup plu jusqu'à l'EEG il ici = That's a good boy. It shouldn't be much longer now till he get's here

Qui doit lui être maintenant = That must be him now

私の悪い、かわいいジャスティン。もう怖いする必要はありません今ここの原因 = My poor, cute Justin. There’s no need to be scared anymore cause I’m here now

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

407 Views
Added on March 30, 2012
Last Updated on June 20, 2012
Tags: Gay, Japanese, American, French, romace, love triange, mixed feelings


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1