Chapter 1: Enrolment

Chapter 1: Enrolment

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Nine students enrole into Stardust Academy. What'll await for them here?

"

 

Dear chosen students, it would be an honor having you join Stardust Academy. What is it you ask? It’s a place where everyone with mystic powers and ability's may come and learn how to control their powers and meet people just like them.

So, if you are willing to join us you will need the following: note book, pen/pencil, backpack/messenger bag and money or a lunch box. We hope you will come join Stardust Academy!

 

               Sincerely, Lance Stardust

 

One of King Macedon's servants, Denee had spotted the letter appear at the gates by Hermes. Without hesitation Denee picked up the letter and immediately read it. She then stopped in shock reading the letter.

     The only one left in need of schooling is Karime; maybe she isn't completely forgotten after all. Thought Denee excitedly.

     “I have to take her to registration.” Denee said filling up with excitement and hope. Denee then raced inside to get Karime.

 

     “Karime! Karime!" called Denee running in the halls. Karime was finally founded in her petting her skeletal lion.

     “Come now, we must leave!” Denee said trying to obtain her excitement.

     “Where?” Karime asked softly.

     “It's time you took a break from the dead, now please come.”

   Karime stood on her feet and then went with Denee.

 

Denee and Karime headed toward the Stardust Academy and entered the building to register Karime.

     “May I help you?” A woman asked from behind a desk.

     “Uhm, yes I'd like to register my-my daughter.” Denee responded.

     “Oh all right, please fill this out for her then.” The woman said handing her an application with almost five pages worth of questions.

~*~

     “I can't believe father won't let us come back home till we get along with each other and other's…” A girl with long blond hair, red streaks, pale skin and red eyes growled.

     “I can't believe he would do this to me!” A girl with long blond hair, blue streaks, pale skin and blue eyes said in agony. “I've never done anything wrong...sure we fought a lot, but he didn't have to go this far! I'm the good twin!”

     “Oh shut up Blair. Your being over dramatic again.” The red girl said.

     “Why are you acting so calm Amber?!” The blue girl Blair asked.

     “I don't like this as much as you, but if we are to ever return home, I need to start acting…ni…ni...”

     Nice? You need to act nice?” Blair said teasing Amber.

     “Shut up! This is new to me!” Amber bellowed. “Let's just find this school father is forcing us to go to.”

     “Okay.” Blair said. The two twin's made their way and found the school, headed inside and registered.

~*~

     “Bye dad! I'm off to find a job!” A girl with long brunette hair, peach skin, and hazel eyes said.

     “Okay, bye Sarah. Tell me if you got it when you come home.” The girl, Sarah's, dad said.

     “Phew...Come on Calcifer. Let’s get to that school.” Sarah said to a man that had black hair, brown eyes and wore a white casual outfit.

     “Yes my Princess.” The man Calcifer said.

   The two walked into a magical force field, a scar appearing on Sarah's right eye. The scar had a star shape on top and a cross on the lower part of her eye. They walked up to the Stardust Academy gates and Calcifer registered Sarah into the school.

~*~

Karime sat and watched Denee handle all of the paper work. They were all about her and what she did. Sitting down next to Denee, Karime then saw two twins, Amber and Blair, come in through the doors looking a little lost.

     “Is this where we register?” Amber asked Karime. Karime turned to face them. They cringed seeing Karime having no pupils.

     “Yes.” Karime responded softly.

     “You- you have no pupils.” Blair said with fear.

     “Please spare her, she-she lost her sense of emotion ages ago.” Denee said in defense of Karime.

     “No feeling?” Amber asked.

   Denee nodded.

     “It’s so weird, all I see is lavender in her eyes and yet sadness.” Amber said to her sister.

     “I’m Blair by the way.” Blair said sticking her hand out for a shake.

     “I’m Denee and this is my adopted daughter, Karime.” Denee said pointing to Karime who sat beside her.

     “Nice to meet you, this is my twin sister Amber.” Blair said pointing to Amber.

   Denee smiled and then came out the head of the school, Lance Stardust.

     “Hello, I see we have three that would like to be registered.” Mr. Stardust said smiling at the three students. Blair and Amber smiled back but Karime gave him a stare of lifeless eyes.

     “Ummm, I must examine these students and test out their powers, would that be all right with you all?” Mr. Stardust asked them. They all nodded and Karime, Blair, and Amber were taken to another room. Karime was tested first.

     “Ok, Karime show us your powers.” Mr. Stardust said as Amber and Blair watched.

   Karime took amid the center of the room for a few seconds then it looked like she was peeling from her form. When Karime escaped, there was an illusion of her in the middle of the room while the real Karime was there standing waiting for directions. Mr. Stardust was writing the note down and then gestured for her to go on. Karime’s illusion soon disappeared and Karime went back to the center. There was then a rumbling and then the floors broke with dead skeletons some fully dead and some fresh rising from the ground all circling Karime. Amber and Blair squeaked at the sight of the dead and then then returned to the ground.

     “Mhmm…Go on.” Mr. Stardust said. Karime then let out a squawk, a howl, and then a purr and in an instant, animals came parading in and circled around Karime.

     “Excellent, very good. Next?” Mr. Stardust said.

     “I'll go!" Amber said eagerly. Karime walked out of the testing room with Amber going in.

     “Now, please demonstrate your powers.” Mr. Stardust said.

     “I'll need a volunteer in order for me to show you my powers.” Amber said. “Blair, could you please come be my volunteer?”

     “What?! No way-”

     “That's a great idea. That way I can get to know yours too.” Mr. Stardust said.

     “Fine.” Blair said in defeat. Blair walked into the testing room, and thus began Amber's test.

     “I'll start with the ‘forget, forget me not’ spell.” Amber said. “Now, what did father do to us?”

     “He sent us to this school so we could get along....” Blair grumbled. A fragment, that took the shape of a blue pearl, then came out of Blair's head, the pearl floating towards Amber's hand, Amber clutching it.

     “Now I'll ask again. Why did father send us to this school?” Amber asked, grinning.

     “Huh? What do you mean?” Blair asked looking confused.

     “Now I'll return the ‘memory pearl’ back to Blair.” Amber said, the memory pearl floating towards Blair's head, going back inside.

     “Anything else?” Mr. Stardust asked.

     “I can make water boiling hot!” Amber said. “All I need is some water!” Right on cue, a bowl of water appeared, Amber cracking her knuckles. “Watch as the water begins to boil!”

   The calm water soon began to bubble, Mr. Stardust writing it down.

     “Is there anything else?” Mr. Stardust asked.

     “No! You really don't want to hear what else she can do!” Blair interrupted, placing a hand over Amber's mouth.

     “Why?” Mr. Stardust asked.

     “It's the ‘Siren song’, and if she sings it, someone will get hurt.” Blair said.

     “Is that-” Mr. Stardust began.

     “Yes. That's all her powers.” Blair said quickly.

     “How did-” Mr. Stardust began again.

     “How did I know you were going to say that?” Blair asked. Before Mr. Stardust could respond, Blair said, “That's cause I can read minds.”

     “Will you get your hands away from my mouth?!” Amber bellowed, pushing Blair's hand away. “Guess it’s your turn now.” And Amber walked out of the testing room and stood next to Karime and The head master.

     “I have the ‘healing song’ that will heal others when they are hurt and to calm people down.” Blair said. “But I won't be singing that today. Instead, I'll move this water and turn it into ice!” Blair stared at the water and made hand movements, the water rising and soon turned into ice.

Mr. Stardust wrote down Blair’s info he needed and told Blair she could come out.

~*~

There was a girl with milk chocolate skin, long black hair that reaches the back on her calves but it always in a high braid, sealing marks on her back that glow and dark blue eyes. She wears a white over coat, black vest and buttoned up shirt under with black slacks, white buckled boots and gloves over her hands. Her name is Iris and she looked at the letter sticking out of her polar bear dog’s mouth, who panted, waiting for a treat. Digging through her pocket she pulled out a piece of seal meat and tossed it to her pet who chomped down at it hungrily. She tore open the letter and quickly skimmed through the letter.

     “A letter of enrollment?” Iris wondered, looking at her pet. “Is this a joke?”

   Her dog only ate up the last of its food and looked at her. She pushed back her long hair and boarded the great beast, gazing into the sun.

     “Well.....what the heck, we'll give it a shot, huh girl?” Iris said patting her pet on the side. Her pet barked/roared in reply, soon bolting off with riding on it.

~*~

A girl with storm cloud grey eyes with flecks of purple in them, razor cut hair-whitish brown hair and tan skin. She wears baggy shirts, strongly colored skinny jeans, and black and orange Nike dunks. She has her ears pierced, and her earrings are of winged design. Her name is Eld and she was sitting down on the floor when she got her next mission.

     “Okay,” said a male with red hair, “you're next mission is an assassination. It's at the school, Stardust Academy.”

     “Got it, Flare,” Eld replied with a smile.

     “Don't call me that. You know that isn't my name.” Said man Flare said.

     “But that's what I call you.” Eld said back, and then asked, “So, when am I going?”

     “Now.” Flare replied and gave her some supplies.

     “Fine, fine.” Eld replied with a smile, and called out, “Come on Scotch, we need to go!”

   After Eld called that, a fox-squirrel walked up to her, and climbed up to her shoulder and sat there, ears perked.

     “Okay, I think I'm ready.”

     “Okay then.” Flare said, and grabbed Eld by the scruff of her neck and threw her out the door and threw her stuff out after her. “Get going!”

     “Yeah, yeah.” Eld sighed and then walked off to catch the subway to go the academy.

~*~

Eld got there and was already signed up, so all she had to do was to do the test. She was watching the girls that were taking the test, and cataloging their powers.

     Hmmm, the power of memory will be useful. She mused.

     “Miss Stream? You may come back here to the testing room. Head master Lance Stardust is waiting for you.” The woman behind the desk said.

     “Thank you.” Calcifer said. “Do your best Sarah.”

     “I-I will.” Sarah said and entered the room with three other girls exiting.

~*~

àFirst person: Eddie: startß

     “Here we are Miss Slater!”
   I roll my eyes as I come out of the limo.
   I turn around to see the Academy - Stardust Academy.
   In some ways, I am glad to get away from West Fields and Fleming Dales - no more people calling me ‘Fleming Dales’ Screw-Up’, no more Eddie Slater this and that on the news, no more Alexandria Nigel, - and mostly, no more Terry Farrah.
     “Now Belle,” said my mother, coming out too, “your father and I are sorry - no, we are not. Your father is, but I'm not. You should know better than to be acting the way you’ve been acting. You are always in trouble with Nigel. What did she do to you? She's been nothing but nice to you since you met.”
     “Yeah, because she is going to be mean to me when my mother is right there.” I said sarcastically.
     “Don't you dare talk to me like that young lady - well actually, no you are NOT a lady!” She said angrily. “You always act like a boy - I thought it was just a phase, but obviously, it's not anymore.”
   I know I sound like a bad kid saying this, but I really want to punch my mother right now.
     “Stop treating me like I'm some Barbie doll that you want to play dress up with!” I said. “You're overreacting!”
   My mother gets back in the limo. “It's for one year. The sooner, you change, the sooner you can come back home.”
   The limo drives away.
     “B***h.” I mumble.
   Again, I know I shouldn't call my mother that, but I can't take her anymore - ever since I was little, she wanted me to be this perfect little girly girl. But that's not me - not who I am. Why can't she just love me for me instead of an imaginary version of me?

àFirst person: Eddie: endß

~***~

ßFirst person: Terry: startà

I walk in the school parking lot with my luggage to Stardust Academy.
   It looks so fancy.
   Jeez, I hate places like that!
   But I can't take my parents anymore or Fleming Dales - I love my friends, Chuck, Chris, the rest of my free running group, and my cousin, Daniel, but I can't take everything that goes on there.
   It's just so stupid.
   Besides, if this place is worse, I can just go back and wait until I am eighteen to move.
   I turn to my right and my black eyes widen - Belle is here.
   I knew her mother - her bitchy mother - wanted to send her here, but I didn't think her father would actually allow it. Her father is the cool, nice, and chilled out parent. I don't know who has it worse - her, having one parent that is mean and tries to constantly turn you into a stuck-up cruel s**t like Alexandria, and having another parent that loves you more than anything and won't change you for anything, or just have two parents that completely ignore you, but let you do whatever you want?
   Anyways, I smirk.
   It's always fun to play with her - like for example; it drives her crazy when someone is staring at her.
   Either way, at least I got someone here in this place.

ßFirst person: Terry: endà

~***~

àFirst person: Eddie: startß

Suddenly, I feel like someone is staring at me.
     “Great,” I said as I turn around, “I better not have another Ter-”
   My bluish eyes pop out.
     “Belle, looks like you’ve seen a ghost.”
   Are you kidding me?
   I breath out heavily. “Demon Devil, you better leave now.”
   He smirks. “But I can't skip school.”
   OH MY GOSH! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING - IT'S NOT HAPPENING!
     “You a*****e!” I yell, going up to him. “Are you really doing this on purpose just so you can continue to ruin my life?!”
     “Hey, I was one of the only ones that stood up for you when that happened!” Defend Terry. “With Jackie, Daniel, Chuck, and the football team.”
     “You only did that just to look good.” I said.
     “No, because everyone hates you over there - so if anything, it would rather make myself look bad.” said Terry.
     “You just like messing with me and you know it.” I said.
     “Come on,” said Terry, “let's just go to this academy, okay? We already know each other, so let's just stick together.”
     “Really, because the last time you said that, you stood by me while we did the Pledge of the Allegiance, you kept going over and saying it RIGHT IN MY EARS!” I said.
     “That was middle school!” Argued Terry.
     “And just now, you were staring at me!” I said.
     “I was just kidding around.” Said Terry laughing.
     “So you’ve been kidding for the last thirteen years?” I said.
     “Please Belle!” Said Terry.
     “It's Edmound or Eddie!” I said. “Now leave me alone!”
   I turn around and walk.
   I hear Terry running up to me. “Belle, I-”
   I elbow him right in the lower part of his stomach.
     “OW!”
  I don't even turn around and keep walking.
    “B***h.” I heard him mumble.
     “You know it!” I said.

àFirst person: Eddie: endß

~***~

ßFirst person: Terry: startà

Jeez, now this part with Belle, I hate - when I be nice, she is mean. And I was nice - well I mean, I was playing with her a little - okay, more than a little, but still.
   I breath in and out.
   Gosh, she got me good.
   But she's the only friend I got at this academy and that I want. I don't like having a lot of friends - you can call me a loner. And Belle is one of the only ones I got.
   Of course though, she has a different story about our friendship.

ßFirst person: Terry: endà

~*~

Karime exited with Denee and then caught sight of another girl, Sarah. She looked at Karime with disturbance.
   She has no pupils. Thought Sarah.

   Karime just looked at her with sturdy eyes and then looked away.

     “Please don’t stare, Karime.” Denee said as she whispered in her ear. Karime made no motion of understanding and Denee then stopped her.

     “Karime?” Denee asked unsure. Karime’s figure then disappeared in small sparks and Denee stood and watched in shock.

     “Karime?!” Denee called through the halls.

~***~

Karime walked through the halls, curious of the new school. She walked around and watched and remembered every turn so if someone tried to bother her, she could run away. It was big and very beautiful and Karime looked around at the posters and the fliers. She came upon one image that caught her attention. It was a flier with actors on it showing various scenes; ones with people crying, kissing, and laughing.

     “Hmmm?” Karime thought in wonder. What is that? Why do they look like that? What are they saying? Karime walked along getting a headache from the thinking and kept walking, planning to learn the school’s foundation and construction fully. She hoped she wouldn’t run into anyone, for she doesn’t know how to respond and knows they’ll judge her deep inside just like her father has done for so many years.

~*~

   Focusing her attention back into reality as Denee left to go find Karime, Sarah continued her way and walked into the testing room and began showing Mr. Stardust her elemental powers and weapon charms.

     “Could you demonstrate how to summon these weapon charms?” Mr. Stardust asked.

     “O-okay.” Sarah said. Sarah grabbed her sword charm and held it out in front of her. “Sword of the earth element…Sword, activate!” The small sword charm then turned into a real sword with a green handle, pure white blade with no scratches and an earthy green aura emitting off it. Sarah rose the sword over her head, aiming towards the sky with a green light empowering the blade, awaiting for her target patiently, a scarecrow popping up, Sarah slashing at the air, sharp leaves cutting the scarecrow.

     “That is some amazing skill!” Mr. Stardust said in amazement, writing it down.

     “Sword of earth...deactivate!” Sarah said holding the sword in her hands, the sword glowing green and shrinking back into it charm form. The Headmaster wrote down how this new magic was used and asked Sarah to continue.

   Sarah continued to show the Head master the rest of her charm weapons, an axe of the fire element with a large, light, sharp blade that was silver, no scratches to be found, the fie element symbol glowing off it, the handle a red and orange color. A trident of the water element with a sapphire blue coat that sparkled gold and silver, a bow and arrow set of the air element with a fluffy cloud at the bottom of the arrows tail and the bow completely made out of the fluffy clouds. Finally, Sarah summoned her last charm weapon, a staff of the light element with a golden coat and jewels, a light blue diamond floating in a magic force field to prevent it from falling out.

     “I'm very impressed.” Mr. Stardust said, writing down on his clip board. “Now, is there anything else you can do?”

     “I can summon all the elements.” Sarah said.

     “May I see it?” Mr. Stardust asked.

     “Sure.” Sarah said. She clasped her hands into the shape of a ball, all the elements flying everywhere in all directions to hit the five individual targets, Sarah clearing them. The testing room door opened, the Headmaster telling Sarah she was done.

   Sarah walked out of the room and went back to Calcifer.

     “How'd you do my princess?” Calcifer asked.

     “Good…But now I'm tired…” Sarah said, catching her breath.

 

Eld was soon called to take the test next, so she snuck in, hiding in a corner. The Headmaster noticed Eld sitting in the corner, and called her up to show her power. Eld smiled, and complied, acting like an amateur magician for the fun of it. She had a quarter in one hand, and then had it disappear, and she looked around, acting like she hadn't seen where it went, then she walked backwards and tripped over a motorcycle that she had made from her ability.

     “Okay,” Mr. Stardust said, not very impressed, “next!”

     Good, he didn't think much of me. That is very good for me, and bad for him. Eld thought, resuming her spot on the floor to copy other people's abilities.

~*~

Blair and Amber walked into the bathrooms and changed into their uniform's they had gotten. Blair wore a sailor outfit that was white and blue, Amber wearing one that was white and red.

     “I can't believe we have to wear this for three days!” Amber complained.

     “I like it! Is very airy and keep's my legs cool during the heat wave days.” Blair said.

     ‘Course you do…’ Amber mumbled.

     “What was that?!” Blair yelled.

     “Nothing…you're just hallucinating again.” Amber said.

   Sarah then walked into the restroom to see the two twin's bickering.

     “Uhh…Maybe I should find somewhere else to change…” Sarah said about to turn around till Blair stopped her.

     “Who are you?” Blair asked.

     “S-Sarah…” Sarah said.

     “Glad to meet you Sarah!” Blair said hugging Sarah. “I'm Blair, and...this is my twin sister...Amber.”

     “Why'd you say it like that?!” Amber asked.

     “Umm...” Sarah began.

     “Sure, we'll leave.” Blair said. “Come on Amber.”

     “Uh?! How'd you-”

     “Know?” Blair said finishing Sarah's sentence. “Because I can read minds.”

     “Oh, then that means you're a mermaid, right?” Sarah asked.

     “How'd you know?!” Amber asked, surprised.

     “Because I've meet a girl named Coral who was a mermaid a long time ago that read my friends mind all the time.” Sarah said.

     “I remember her.” Blair said. “She was a really nice friend.”

     “Come on Blair, let's leave uhh…Sarah, alone.” Amber said dragging Blair out.

     “See you later?” Blair asked.

     “Sure.” Sarah said. Sarah was all alone in the bathroom, walking into an empty stall. When Sarah came out, she was wearing a green and white sailor outfit, the skirt uncomfortably short, Sarah trying to keep it down. “Why is this skirt so short…”

   Sarah walked out of the bathroom and went to her first class, Elemental powers.

~*~

     “Hello, Mr. Jordon, now what can you do?” Mr. Stardust asked. A student with layered dishwater/dirty blond hair, light green eyes, slim but healthy, wearing slightly baggy dinkies, black t-shirt with marvel comics’ logo; picture of Punisher, Ghost Rider, and Blade on the front, gray south pole hoody with strings, black wide stripes in shoulders; always unzipped, 6'1" ft. tall, white, crooked teeth; has the innocent look; walked in. He is a nerd without actually looking like one.

     “Well? Are you waiting for something examiner?” Said man Chris asked out of the blue. Chris gave him the, ‘just humor me look’. “Okay, I have been wanting this new golf set.” He pulled out a pen and a piece of paper from his note pad. “Describe it basically like as if I was taking notes.” The Headmaster did so and once he did, Chris threw the paper up and snapped his fingers; the paper turned in to a brand new golf set. They were all chrome and the back was black with green lining and a green strap. Chris went out.

     “Astonishing…” Mr. Stardust said taking notes. “You passed.”

~*~

Karime had continued to wonder around and then a dead soul had risen from the grounds, the soul followed her around and watched her. Karime turned around and just stared.

     “Dear child, do you feel?” The soul asked.

     “Feel?” Karime asked confused.

     “Hatred? Excitement? Sorrow?” The soul continued. Karime gave the soul a blank expression, in which had answered the question. The soul smiled and ran her fingers through Karime’s straight long brown hair. Denee was looking around for Karime and then ran into her in the halls.

     “Hey! Stay away from her!” Denee demanded as the soul then darted away disappearing to the floor .Denee looked at it as it vanished and then her vision landed back on Karime who stood with her soulless eyes.

     “Why’d you let them take it away?” Denee asked wanting an answer from Karime. She held Karime, but the shoulders but wasn’t expecting an answer.

     “I don’t know.” Karime said blankly.

     “That’s it, we’re going home, your father will not be pleased, and no illusions.” Denee ordered as she took Karime by the arm and led her out of the school. Denee and Karime had continued to walk and received a ride on a fire chariot back to the place. Denee knocked on the door and they soon both entered the palace to see King Pierus and the rest of the muses.

     “Denee? Where have you been?” The king asked in his old scruffy voice.

     “To apply Karime to school.” Denee responded looking the King directly in the eyes.

     “School?” The king asked.

     “Yes.”

     “Whatever for?”

     “She hasn’t been forgotten.” Denee responded with a glimmer of hope in her tone.

     “What?” Calliope asked in curiosity.

     “She hasn’t been forgotten; I received a letter today from Hermes.” Denee said with confidence.

   The king had an unsteady look on his face.

     “With your permission sir, may I take Karime to Stardust Academy? I already had registered her.” Denee asked willingly.

     “Why not? Karime could use a few friends.” Thalia said smiling at her little sister’s blank face.

     “She should go.” Erato said excitedly.

     “She won’t find love you know.” Melpomene said shutting down Erato’s yearn for a good romance.

     “Let her go, maybe she’ll find someone to restore her feelings.” Euterpe said holding onto her flute like an instrument.

     “She’ll have the good souls of the dead to guide her, father.” Polyhymnia said, despite the evil souls that took her feelings away.

     “She’ll learn to express herself and maybe gain feelings back father, or even discover something new about herself.” Terpischore said playing with her lyre strings.

     “I see good will, in that school.” Urania said observing her globe sinking in on the school grounds and looking at the foundation.

     “How can you say “no” to nine reasons?” Denee said happily. The king squirmed then nodded his head a half a dozen times and the girls all got excited.

     “Let’s go, Karime if you’re going to find love, you can’t where those clothes!” Erato said excitedly dragging Karime to the girls’ room.

     “She’s not going there for love!” Melpomene said as she raced after her sisters.

     “She could still look presentable.” Thalia said running after the girls. All of the muses had run after Erato and Karime to dress her up. Denee and the King watched them run in excitement with Karime’s feet trying to keep up.

     “Thank you, King.” Denee said bowing.

     “Of course.” The king said sighing.

~*~

After the guy, Chris, who had used his ability to make a golf set appear, left, Eld left the room to get dressed in her uniform for school.

   When she got to the changing room, she saw the two twins and another girl talking, and she listened to their conversion, hiding in the shadows. When the twins left and the other girl - Sarah - walked into the changing room, Eld waited and mused over her new findings.

     Two mermaids and an elemental girl. Interesting.

   She was brought out of her musings when Sarah walked out of the room, and then Eld walked in, and changed.

   When she was done changing, she walked out of the room, and got ready for her first class, Fool magic.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Director:
PokemonFan#1

Members and authers for chapter:
PokemonFan#1
Jamilet
QueenTomboy18
C.A.Jordon
Imaginator
Imagination-mage

Finally, I put the first chapter up.
We all hope you enjoy this group story!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1