Chapter 2: The hostage game: part 1

Chapter 2: The hostage game: part 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

There is an evil group of student out looking for Karime, Sarah and Eddie so they can use their powers for evil purposes. Part 1

"

Sarah continued to walk down the halls, finally coming to the Elemental class.

     “Good morning class, and welcome to a new school year. I'm Mr. Roger and I'll be teaching you how to control your elemental powers.” The elemental teacher, Mr. Roger said. “Since you are all my old students, I'd like to welcome two new students that will be joining us. The first is Sarah Stream, and the other is Edmound Slater - who will join us later. Sarah? Would you like to take a seat?”

     “Y-yes sir...” Sarah said nervously and sat in a desk near the front.

     “Okay, so to begin with, I'll be giving you a quick and short lecture.” Mr. Roger said.

   Sarah got out her note book, pencil and sketch book, beginning to work on a drawing during the lecture. A cell phone went off, Mr. Roger stopping his lecture.

     “Whose cell phone is going off?” Mr. Roger asked.

     “Sorry! I thought I turned it off.” A male student with green hair, velvet eyes and tan skin said turning his cell phone off. “There. It's turned off.”

   Mr. Roger just sighed and then noticed Sarah drawing in her sketch book.

     “Miss Stream?” Mr. Roger said, startling Sarah.

     “Yes?” Sarah asked.

     “Could you please put your sketch book away?” Mr. Roger asked politely.

     “Okay…” Sarah said closing her sketch book and placing it back in her bag. Dang it! Why'd he have to see me? I've already learned this stuff…Guess I'll just draw in my note book or write a story.

   Sarah's bag began to move, Sarah opening it up.

     ‘Sorry Pikachu.’ Sarah whispered.

     ‘Pika pi.....’ Pikachu said glairing dagger's at Sarah.

     ‘I said I was sorry.’ Sarah said. ‘Now just wait a little bit longer buddy.’

~*~

     “I'm gonna try out for the Aqua team. You?” Amber asked.

     “I'll be trying out for Cheerleading.” Blair said. “I don't like playing sports. I'd rather show off my mad cheering skills and clothing in the cheerleading squad!”

     “What if you don't make it?” Amber asked.

     “I will make it, just you watch!” Blair said, all pumped up.

     “Well, here's the Aqua try out.” Amber said looking at students by the pool on her left, and on her right, girls that had pom pom's. “I'm guessing that's where the cheerleader try outs are.”

     “Yeah! See ya Amber!” Blair said running to the long line of girl's.

 

After a while, the two met back up with each other, Amber holding her head high and Blair sulking, hanging her head low.

     “So. How'd the cheerleader try out's go?” Amber asked. “Cause if you're wondering about me, I made it into the Aqua squad!”

     “…I didn't make it…” Blair said. “They didn't like my cheer…”

     “Oh well. Sucks for you. Just try out for something else then.” Amber said with a grin.

     “How could you say it like that?!” Blair asked, steaming red.

     “Just try out for something else…Geez!” Amber said.

     “Like what?!” Blair asked.

     “Singing? You love to sing, right?” Amber asked.

     “Oh…you're right! I'll try out for choir!” Blair said running off.

   Amber just shrugged and went off to find something else to do.

~*~

àFirst person: Eddie: startß

I walk into the school immediately and go to the office.
     “I like my schedule please.” I said. “I just got here from West Fields by Fleming Dales.”
     “Name please?” Said the secretary.
     “Edmound Slater” I said.
     “Edmound.” She said with an awkward tone like people always do when they hear that my name is a boy's name as she looks through papers. “Here you are - Edmound Belle Henry Slater!”
   She hands me my schedule.
     “Thank you.” I said, as I take it.
   I look through my classes.
     “Elemental Powers, History of Magic- wait, what is this?” I said.
   The secretary looks at me, weirdly.
     “Is this some sort of joke?”
   I narrow my eyes.
     “Demon Devil!”

~***~

I go to my “Elemental Class”.
   I walk in and everyone's eyes are on me.
     “Welcome, you must be-”
   He looks at me.
     “Wait, who are you?”
     “Edmound Slater.” I said.
   He raises his eyebrows along with everyone else.
     “Edmound or Eddie is fine.” I said.
     “Oh you’re our new student.” He said. “I am Mr. Roger, your teacher.”
     “Sorry I was late.” I said. “This is my first time here - ever.”
     “You came all the way from West Fields?” He asked.
     “Where is that?” I heard a student.
     “By Fleming Dales.” I answer.
     “Ooooh.” Said everyone.
   Of course - everyone knows Fleming Dales is the most populated city on the planet and is considered to be the most beautiful and richest place.
     “Hey, what class is this?” I ask Mr. Roger. “My worst enemy messed up my schedule and said that I have Elemental Powers, History of Magic-”
     “This is Elemental Powers.” Said Mr. Roger.
   I raise my eyebrows in confusion. “What?”
     “Oh right.” Said Mr. Roger. “You and that boy, Farrah, are the ones that haven't learn about your powers - or this world.”
     “Wait, what?” I said. “I have to be dreaming - if I had powers, that would be the coolest thing ever, but this is all in my head, not real life and awake.”
     “Look, I know it is surprising to you, but Scholar will explain everything.” Said Mr. Roger.
     “Who?” I said.
   He sighs. “You have so much to learn……”

àFirst person: Eddie: endß

~*~

Erato kept trying to doll up Karime in the uniform and Melpomene kept taking the changes off. Finally, after all of the fussing, the ten Muses had taken another chariot to the Academy.

     “I’m late.” Karime said blankly.

     “No you’re not; you’re just in time kiddo.” Thalia said giving Karime a push out of the chariot. Karime came down from the chariot feeling uncomfortable in the new clothes.

     “Here, a gift from Hades.” Urania said handing Karime a bag. Karime looked at the filled bag and saw it was made from special leather; it had stripes with bones as the white stripes. Karime looked up from the bag, to her sisters.

     “You’re his favorite muse, you know.” Calliope said smiling.

     “Good luck.” They all said in unison then boarded the chariot and crossed the heavens. Karime looked up and then left to the Main Office. As Karime entered the hallways everyone was staring at her. She had no pupils and they were just lavender eyes. She headed to the Main Office and looked over the counter.

     “Excuse me?” Karime asked emotionlessly.

     “Yes? Oh! Uhm…yes.” The lady behind the counter said trying not to be rude.

     “My schedule.” Karime said.

     “Ah yes, your name?” The lady asked.

     “Karime.” Karime responded.

     “Here you go.” The lady said printing out the schedule.

   Karime took the paper from the woman’s hand.

     “Thank you.” Karime said blankly without emotion. Almost not believing it, the lady smiled and then looked away from Karime’s stare. Karime left the office and headed to her first class. More students started to stare at her and look at her oddly; some shoved her or pushed her. Karime hurried off to Elemental Powers and then heard someone hiss, “Angel of Death” and then was pushed to the ground from the doorway. The culprit had run away but Mr. Rogers had witnessed her fall and headed over to pick her up.

     “Are you all right Ms.?” He asked as Karime was picked up.

     “Karime.” Karime responded as she looked around the classroom. She saw some death souls hiding and giggling.

     “Karime, yes, take a seat and don’t mind the students I’m sure he or she will be taken care of.” Karime headed toward the back where most of the death souls were found and then recognized the brunette haired girl from the testing areas - Sarah. Sarah recognized Karime’s lifeless eyes but looked at her sadly. Karime then had a funny feeling in her stomach.

     Is this pity? Karime thought. Does she feel pity for me?

   Edmound - or better known as Eddie - sat down in the middle row next to the boy with strange green hair and velvet eyes. When Karime had walked in the room and was pushed to the floor, Sarah gave a very loud gasp.

     That poor girl! Sarah thought and then sort of recognized her. Wait...Isn't she that one girl back in the testing room? I didn't know she had elemental powers...Mr. Roger didn't say she was in this class...Maybe he just forgot to mention her.

   Karime walked past Sarah, Sarah's eyes following Karime to the very back row where she sat down, her face blank with soulless eyes. Sarah looked at Karime and felt bad for her. Karime turned her head slightly, Sarah realizing Karime was staring right back at her with a very blank expression.

     I'll talk to her after class...she is new like me...plus, I need to make some new friends here. Sarah thought and turned her attention back to her note book, continuing on her anime like doodle's and story. Oh, and that Edmound…no, Eddie girl too.

   Karime heard Mr. Roger continue to speak of how the elements shouldn’t be tarnished, yet containing such beauty can be of fatal use.

     “Karime, what is your element?” Mr. Roger asked.

     “The darkness.” Karime said blankly.

     “Darkness, and Earth too I suppose, seeing you’re summoning of the dead of any genus.” Mr. Roger said looking at Karime.

     “Yes.” Karime said blankly.

     “How do you summon such an object? Such an element?” Mr. Roger asked trying to use Karime as a lesson seeing she is very skilled, but needs practice of keeping them under control.

   Karime had no expression.

     “Do you have a certain way of summoning such abilities?” Mr. Roger asked.

     “I- I have no feelings.” Karime said blankly.

     “No feelings? Not even of sadness?” Mr. Roger asked.

     “I have a hole in my heart; one of no return, where feelings are received but never given back.” Karime explained emotionlessly.

     “A hole of darkness?” Mr. Roger asked curious.

   Karime looked at everyone. She looked at everyone who held different eyes. One with eyes wide open, the other with eyes having water upon them, and some with furrowed eyebrows.

     “You have such sad eyes though. Are you at least sad?” Sarah asked curious.

     “Sad? What’s that?” Karime asked.

     “Sarah, after class please.” Mr. Roger said.

     “Please sir, I want to know…what are feelings?” Karime asked in curiosity.

     “I’m sorry Ms. Karime but I cannot explain to you what those are.” Mr. Roger said moving on with his eyes averting Karime’s blank stare.

àFirst person: Eddie: startß

I turn to the girls named Sarah and Karime.
     “Guys, I won't tell anyone, but is this like a prank they do to us new students into thinking that this is like a magic school like Hogwarts or something?”
     “Um yeah, what are you, human?”
   I turn to a girl with long thin straight brownish black hair, brown almond shape eyes, and tan skin, dressing artsy and preppy.
     “Duh,” I said, “unlike you.”
     “Wait,” said the boy next to me with green hair. “you really don't know about any of this, do you?”
     “No,” I said, “my mother decided to send me to a boarding school for a big long story incident in Fleming Dales with Alexandria Nigel that wasn't my fault, but yet, thinks it is and that I need to be ‘fixed.’ Then, she got some letter in the mail about this school and that they would be honored to have me, so she send me here - and to make it worse, my worst enemy, Demon Devil, or as he calls himself, Terry Farrah, is here also.”
     “You mean that cute loner boy with that black hair and mysterious eyes and vibe?” Said the girl.
     “If you didn't say cute and mysterious, I would have said yes.” I answer.
     “He's cool, unlike you.” Said the girl.
   I get up and punch her in the face.
     “OW!” She said falling down. “MY EYE!”
     “I'm sorry to say this,” said Mr. Roger. “but Ms. Slater, you have to go to the office now.”
     “I know,” I said, “but this girl needed it - maybe her idea of a boy being hot will be the same as ours now.”
     “This girl is Teresa!” she calls.
     “Don't care.” I said walking out.

àFirst person: Eddie: endß

     “Uhh...maybe I should wait to meet Eddie.” Sarah said shocked at what she had just seen. “I don't wanna accidentally insult her by not knowing it and get hurt…Karime will do for now.”

 

When Eddie passed by Sarah, walking into the hallway, and hearing what she had said, Eddie felt a little bit bad.

     “But that girl really deserved it...” Eddie said and walked into the Headmaster's office waiting room.

 

     “I think this would be a good time to take a five minute stretch.” Mr. Roger said.

     “Oh. That means I can go over and talk with Karime and see if I can be her friend.” Sarah said getting up, but then she stopped. “…I think I'll check on that girl Eddie hit first I wanna know if she’s okay.” Sarah walked over to the girl Teresa and asked, “A-are you okay?”

     “Yeah.” Teresa said.

     “Are you sure?!” Sarah asked concern in her voice.

     “I said I'm fine.” Teresa said. “Right Valentine?”

     “Valentine?” Sarah asked.

     “Yes, that's right. You don't have to worry about Teresa here. She's always getting hit in the face.” The boy Valentine said.

     “Oh…okay.” Sarah said.

     “By the way, I'm the Headmaster’s son.” Valentine said.

     “You’re Headmaster Stardust’s son?!” Sarah asked.

     “You are new, so it’s normal to be surprised.” Valentine said.

     “Ummm not to be too personal but...why's your name Valentine?” Sarah asked.

     “Cause I was born on Valentine’s Day.” Valentine said.

     “Ohhhh…okay.” Sarah said understanding. “Well, I guess it was worth a shot to see if you were okay.”

     “Thank you for checking anyways thought. I appreciate it.” Teresa said with a smile.

~*~

Eld sat through her class of Fools' Magic, bored out of her mind.

     Why do they even have a class for Fools’ Magic? This is ridiculous. She thought and then rested her head on the desk, falling asleep.

~*~

Karime’s ears perked up when she heard it was a break. She walked up and out of the classroom immediately and then walked around the school. She saw everyone laughing, playing around, and talking.

     “What do they feel?” A death soul asked rising from the ground floating next to Karime.

     “Feel? They feel something?” Karime asked blankly.

     “Yes, my dear. Sarah felt pit for you.” The death soul said.

     “Pity?” Karime asked.

     “Yes, my dear.” The death soul said laughing mischievously.

     “That’s her!” A boy called from behind. Karime turned around and saw a group of boys with angered faces.

     “Demon! Angel of Death!” the boy yelled. Karime made no attempt to run. What was she supposed to do; why do they look like that?

     “You’re coming with us.” One of the boys hissed. The death soul had disappeared leaving Karime being dragged by her wrist to the basement of the school.

~*~

Sarah realized break time was over and Eddie continued to sit around the Main Office in boredom. Sarah was about to leave when she heard Mr. Roger come in, in a panic.

     “Have any of you seen Karime?” He asked worried.

     “No.” Sarah responded.

     “She disappeared. I’m worried; because of her powers she may be misunderstood.” Mr. Roger said uneasily.

     “We’ll help find her.” Teresa said getting up from her seat.

     “We’ll look in different directions.” Valentine said heading out the door.

~*~

     “Summoner of the dead? You might as well be death itself.” The boy hissed filling up one of the school’s bathtub with water.

     “You took away my mother, my father, my baby-sisters, everyone.” Another boy hissed tying up Karime’s hands behind her back.

     “And you’re gonna pay.” The boy hissed stopping the water. Immediately they dumped Karime’s body and held her in there, until no more bubbles surfaced the water.

~*~

     “I'll go this way!” Sarah said pointing towards a darkened hall.

     “And Teresa and I'll go this way.” Valentine said taking Teresa the lighter way.

 

Sarah walked down the darkened hall's, eventually having to use her light magic to light the rest of the way.

     “Karime! Karime where are you?” Sarah called, but there was no response back. “I’m beginning to get worried…what if something happened to her?”

 

     “I thought no one came down this way.” One of the boy's said spotting Sarah.

     “Should we get rid of her too?” Another asked.

     “Sure.” The leader said. The two boys saluted and ran off to capture Sarah.

 

     “It's so dark in here. I can hardly see anything…What's with this hall way?! Why's it gotta be so dark?!” Sarah complained. The two boys suddenly tackled Sarah to the ground, her light magic going out.

     “Gotcha! You're coming with us.” The boy's said holding Sarah tightly by the arms.

     “H-hey! L-let me go!” Sarah demanded trying to squirm her way out of their grip. Sarah was led down into the basement where she spotted Karime.

     “Karime! Urk...So...so you're the ones who kidnapped Karime!” Sarah said angrily.

     “Yep. But there's no need to rescue her.” The leader said.

     “Why not?!” Sarah asked. Her scar began to spark, Sarah becoming more and angry.

     “Because.” The leader said.

     “Because what?!” Sarah asked.

     “Just because…oh, and you'll be acting as a hostage.” The leader said.

     “Huh?! W-why?” Sarah asked.

     “Because you've got something we need…” The leader replied.

 

The boy laughed at the sight of seeing Sarah struggle in a chair as she was being tied up.

     “She’s cute when she tries to pry free from the ropes.” One boy said.

     “Shut it, Lucas, we need her magic pronto not only that, but that Eld character is here, she needs to be taken out of the picture, plus it never hurt to steal her power. Eddie’s here too, there powers will be quite useful.” The boy said tightening Sarah’s rope so she wouldn’t escape.

     “Mathias! Come!” Another boy called coming from another room.

     “What? I’m tying her up here.” Mathias responded annoyed.

     “I’m not sure if she’s dead or not, her eyes don’t say a thing plus she’s not struggling.” The leader looking out from the room.

     “Then she’s dead. At this rate, we’ll roam the world.” Mathias said excitedly.

     “Hey you hear something?” Lucas asked hearing soft footsteps.

     “Crap, more people but I don’t think it’s the one we need.” The leader said handing Mathias and Lucas their masks. Sarah looked at the boys and noticed they looked different. Mathias looked sixteen, Lucas eighteen and the leader eighteen as well. They all left with their vendetta masks and then went into the hallway. Sarah struggled to free herself but then heard something from the next room. She heard water moving and splashing around.

     “Hello?” Sarah asked afraid.

   No response.

     “Please, if someone is there please help me! Karime!” Sarah called. At that moment, Sarah heard bulky footsteps walk upon the floor and then a small wet figure come out of the bathroom.

     “Karime!” Sarah said gratefully. Sarah looked at the wet figure and saw it transform into Lucas.

     “An illusion.” Sarah said in awe.

     “Shh!” Said the figure untying the ropes setting Sarah free. The illusion Lucas was grabbing some weapons and grabbed a torch lamp to help lead them out. Once free Sarah bolted from the chair and looked around.

     “Where are we? Who were they?” Sarah asked confused. The illusion didn’t and Sarah continued to look around, she looked inside the empty room and saw there was a bathtub filled with water.

     “Ka-Karime?” Sarah asked afraid. Sarah looked and saw Karime lay unconscious in the water. Sarah was about to bolt to the bathtub but was stopped by the illusion. He shook his head and then took Sarah by the hand to save the others who might have been in danger.

   Sarah and the Lucas illusion spotted the three boys and hid in the shadows as they walked closely behind.

     “Let's start with that Eddie girl. We'll capture her and take her powers.” The real Lucas said holding rope.

     “We'll have to use knockout gas in order for us to capture her without a fight.” Mathias said holding the knockout gas.

     ‘What do they want with me and Eddie? And who’s Eld?’ Sarah asked illusion Lucas. ‘Oh yeah, you can't talk.’

~*~

àFirst person: Eddie: startß

     “Ms. Slater,” said Mr. Stardust, “since it is your first day here and you are going through some changes from moving here and what happened back where you lived, I'll let you off the hook.”
     “Okay.” I said. “I am sorry sir, but that girl - Teresa - is a real-”
   I was about to say b***h, but I can't talk like that to the Headmaster.
     “I know. She teases many of the girls here,” said Mr. Stardust, “but I can't expel her since there's no actual evidence of what she does.”
     “Yeah.” I said. “So, is this really a prank that they do to new students - that they act like it's a magic school instead of a regular high school?”
   Mr. Stardust raises his eyebrows. “Oh my………You don't know anything about this, do you?”
   I narrow my eyes. “What's going on?”
     “Do you know the tale of the Light Goddess of the Elements and Beauty, Elena or better known as Ella?” He asks.
   I shake my head. “No…”
     “Well, let's begin with that.”

 

Long ago, there was the Elder God who was made from pure light. He created the observable universe known as the Big Bang. The Light Elder God realized that before he could begin life, he must create protectors first, for he knew that darkness would form its own observable universe and will threaten to destroy his. It was then that the Light Gods and the Light Goddess was born - Siren, the Light Supreme God and God of Kindness, Austen, the Light Animal God and God of Intelligence, Woodruff, the Light Wizard God and God of Muse, Kellen, the Light Knight God and God of Courage, and the Light Goddess of the Elements and Beauty, Elena, or rather called, Ella. But right after their births, the Gods of Darkness marked their birth - Suron, the Dark Supreme God and God of Fear, Atticus, the Dark Animal God and God of Horror, Walsh, the Dark Wizard God and God of Terror, Kanye, the Dark Knight God and God of Gorge, and the Dark God of the Dark Elements and God of Destruction, Eldorf. All of the Light Gods and Goddess and the Dark Gods fought in the longest brawl. When it seemed as though the entire observable universe would be gone, the Light Goddess of the Elements and Beauty, Ella, sacrificed herself to lock the Dark Gods forever in their observable universe. In honor of her and her sacrifice, the Light Elder God made one more planet called Earth where all of the elements are presented. After many years past, the Light Elder God grew weak from his unhealed injuries from the brawl. He made the decision to enter in the afterlife and watch over those that passed away. Before the Elder God did though, he told his four Light Gods, Siren, Austen, Woodruff, and Kellen that they are now in charge of the light observable universe and are responsible for keeping it safe. He also says to remember that one day, Ella, the Light Goddess of the Elements and Beauty, will be reincarnated on Earth as the planet's dominating species: human.

 

Wow....
   Suddenly, I get a feeling that I know Ella…But why?
     “That's an awesome story.” I said. “But what does this have to do with-”
   Suddenly, I get a burning sensation on the back of my hands.
   I look down at them. There are five symbols on them, one that looks like a volcano erupting that is glowing flame red, burnt orange, and NCS yellow, another an earthquake with a big long tree that is glowing Sepia brown and light forest green, the third like a tsunami that is glowing ocean blue, the fourth a tornado that is glowing white and dim gray, and the fifth, a lightning bolt that is glowing electric blue.
     “What is this?” I said in shock.
     “Edmound Belle Henry Slater,” said Mr. Stardust, “you are the reincarnation of Elena “Ella”, the Light Goddess of the Elements and Beauty.”
   I stare out, even more surprise and my hands in front of me.
     “All my life, I felt different….Like I didn't belong here……….Like I wasn't human………….But now, I know why……But, why am I just learning about this?”
     “No one knew either until a couple nights ago, at the incident at Fleming Dales with you.” He said. “Your powers awaken and Scholar, the Earth's Guardian who was specifically created by the Light Gods for you, sensed it and thought it was best for you to get away from your family and friends there and come here to stay safe and train. Don't worry; he is coming here to tell you more later.”
   I exhale.
     “Well, I can see his point, but what about my best friend, Jackie, my close friends, Chuck and Daniel, my older autistic brother, BJ, and my father, Bradford? I want to see them too……But can you expel Terry Farrah? He's a troublemaker and - wait, since this is a magic school……He has powers, does he?”
   Mr. Stardust nods his head. “Scholar will tell you more. You are dismissed Ms. Slater.”
   I exit out of his office and look at the back of my hands.
   Even though I am still in great shock, I'm so.... Happy! I mean, I got powers, man! POWERS!
   I smirk. “Imagine the possibilities!”

àFirst person: Eddie: endß

~*~

As Eddie was excited about learning she had power’s and was the reincarnation of the light goddess, Elena - Ella - she was suddenly grabbed from behind and being dragged down the darkened hall’s.

     “What the hell going on?!” Eddie asked. Mathias put the knockout gas over Eddie's mouth, Eddie falling asleep.

     “E-Eddie!” Sarah shouted.

     “Huh? Hey! How'd you get untied?!” Lucas asked as he tightened the ropes around Eddie's hands.

     “From the help of an illusion of course!” Sarah said. “Now what do you guys want with me and Eddie?”

     “If you hand yourself over to us, we'll tell you.” The leader said.

     “No way!” Sarah said. Sarah's anger began to take over her and she shot a ball of light towards the three boys, making them fly into a wall, away from Eddie. Sarah's anger ceased and she ran over to Eddie and untied her with her fire magic burning the ropes.

   Eddie began to regain her conciseness and looked around her surroundings.

     “Where am I?” Eddie asked, groggy from the gas.

     “I came to save you. Now come on, we need to go save Karime!” Sarah said helping Eddie up.

     “Oh no you don’t my pretties.” Lucas said grabbing onto the two running. Sarah and Eddie were tackled by Lucas as he grabbed their arms and tied them up along with Mathias and the leader. They gagged Sarah and Eddie and then had taken them away back to the basement.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Director:
PokemonFan#1

Members and authers for chapter:
PokemonFan#1
Jamilet
QueenTomboy18
C.A.Jordon
Imaginator
Imagination-mage

Sorry to leave you at a cliff hanger.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

364 Views
Added on May 31, 2012
Last Updated on May 31, 2012
Tags: Group Stories, Stardust Academy, Sarah, Eddie, Amber, Blair, Erato, Karime, Melpomene, Thalia, Urania, Calliope, Teresa, Valentine, Eld, Lucas, Mathias, Mr. Stardust, Light gods and goddess, Scholar


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1