My dream: part 2

My dream: part 2

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1

The day of the concert we’re putting on has finally come, but, I don’t see Jack anywhere…did he forget? No, he couldn’t have. He look so forward to coming to see me…preform, but…I wasn’t preforming; I was just in charge of all the props and telling other bands and singers when it was their turn to perform. If Jack comes and see’s I never went on, what will he think?

     “Sarah, Ginger can’t perform; find someone else who can go up after the Panda’s.” My group member said.

     “Sure.” I reply and walk off to find someone to take her place…wait, what if I- no! I can’t! I’m not ready for that type of pressure yet.

   I turn a corner and run into something hard and fall to the floor.

     “Owch…” I rub the back of my head.

     “Hey, you okay? You should be more careful next time.” Someone said. I look up to see none other than Jack, standing right there, holding his hand out for me to take. I blush slightly and take his hand and I’m helped back up to my feet.

     “Jack, y-you made it…I…I thought you forgot.” I said.

     “Why would I forget something this important? You’ll do great out there.” He said taking my hand.

     “U-umm…Jack, about that, I-”

     “Sarah!”

     “I want you to perform with me!” I lie. Gaa! I can’t believe I said that!

     “Me? Perform on stage?” Jack asked sounding surprised.

     “W-well, if you don’t mind of course…”

   He smiles at me and takes my hand, leading me to the stage. I don’t know if I can do this, what if I mess up? What if- no, think positively, I can’t let him down now that he came.

     “Sarah? What do you think you’re doing?!”

     “I found someone to perform…with.”

     “What?! No! You can’t; you know the rules for performing! You have to see-” But then we made it to the stage and the lights suddenly go off. Everyone in the stadium is screaming sounds of terror and I grip onto Jack’s hand tightly.

     “What’s going on? Is this supposed to happen?” Jack asked.

     “No, this isn’t supposed to happen…Help me Jack!”

   The lights turn back on and the whole stadium had gone quiet because, well, they left and “they” appeared. The red cloaked rulers of this town. The Baskerville’s. This is it…I’ll be placed into prison for going on stage.

     “Who are you and what do you want?” Jack asked.

     “We are the Baskerville’s boy.” A woman with her long pink hair leaking out of her hood said. “And we have come to punish this girl for going on a stage when she isn’t aloud too.”

     “What are you talking about?” Jack continued to ask.

     “Didn’t you know? She works backstage and when you work backstage, you can’t ever set foot on the stage during a concert.” She continued.

     “Help me…” I whisper to Jack.

 

 

Link to part 1: http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/PokemonGirl0309/983961/



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Okay, so, I had this dream this morning, and forgot a bit of it, so now the rest might be made up depending on if I have another dream to conect this too.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
Added on June 4, 2012
Last Updated on June 5, 2012
Tags: Pandora Hearts, Jack Vessalius


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1