More Power to you

More Power to you

A Chapter by Pragati Chaudhary
"

:)

"
Today while walking inside a baker’s shop, I saw a Father, his son & daughter)
the daughter ought to be around 10-12 years old & so was the son. She was insisting to accompany her father to which he replied "Darr hai, buss Mask laga ke hum duniya nahi jeet sakte”
(It meant “There is fear everywhere, we cannot conquer the world just by wearing a mask) & asked her to wait outside saying “Yahin rukna” and his son was roaming inside the shop.
Now; Do corona also differentiates between gender’s & why is there discrimination, I really want to ask!

When a girl talks about her days, her way of life, the way she is, her insecurities or the fears and misconceptions. She wants you to notice her behavior or the way she is, the way she reacts to situations to feel comfortable. It’s not always that she is poised and thinks wide.
Sometimes she is narrow and declined. Sometimes she is a devil inside an angel
you tell her to do things which are inhuman.
You tell her to behave in a certain way. Why?
Doesn’t she have a mind of her own?

At times, you tell her she is one of a kind and really that’s very sweet to imbibe.
But, don’t tell me that you say that just because you think she doesn’t read your mind.
You believe in things, certain situations, and your f*****g attitude to just beat around the bush. Your epic mfucking way of “protecting” her.
Let me enlighten you “She does understand every single point”.
She knows your every instinct, and every move.
It’s just that the controlled soul just tries to be really kind, respect and under shine.

She is a decoder. A beautiful b***h right from the start but slowly she had to spoil herself for being a part of this spoilt world & she �" Pretty she, had to survive in this mad bad world full of s**t, full of patriarchs & hypocrites who believe that she is just like a cigarette that’s burnt & thrown. But they forget that a cig can burn a f*****g epitome.

So, if you are with her, be with her. Be with her instinct. Be with her to stay.
No 2nd thoughts.
No offense.
No rules.


© 2020 Pragati Chaudhary


Author's Note

Pragati Chaudhary
Please be honest!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This feels like the kind of nice polite narrator who spent her life being a soft-spoken lady & never expressing the full power of what she feels or thinks. That's who opens your poem. Then another more passionate woman takes over, about midway thru the poem, turning this into a rant, using swear words, totally surprising me! I'm not saying this is bad. I'm saying it's good. In the best stories, a main character undergoes a transformation (((HUGS)))

Posted 2 Years Ago


Pragati Chaudhary

2 Years Ago

Hahahaha. My poetries generally takes many turns, sometimes even I couldn't stop.

Tha.. read more
The world is far from healing or right. Me and soldiers saved young girls in Honduras from being rape. Women have little respect in many places. Asia, Africa and the America. Treated badly. I don't understand. Women are our grandmothers, mother, sisters and daughters. I do believe. The women must demand respect and I believe. This is a world problem. We must fix. I taught my daughters to be strong and never accept anyone looking down at you. Powerful and needed words my friend.
Coyote

Posted 3 Years Ago


Pragati Chaudhary

3 Years Ago

Yes exactly! Thank you for understanding coyote.
This world would be a better place to live .. read more
Coyote Poetry

3 Years Ago

I agree and we have a long way to go for women to have equal rights and respect.
Hi Pragati, thank you so much for reviewing my poems😊
This piece you wrote is very powerful. The anger and frustration comes through very clearly! It is an unfair world! But we can change it.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Pragati Chaudhary

3 Years Ago

Yes we will :)

thankyou hebe. you are an inspiration!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 15, 2020
Last Updated on July 15, 2020
Tags: Life, woman, love, care


Author

Pragati Chaudhary
Pragati Chaudhary

Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India



About
I am a box of thought process in glee! An Indian girl, bit far from the acidic attitudes and unavoidable nuisances. I write when my mind and heart goes for a walk together :) Welcome to my pieces.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Attic Romance Attic Romance

A Story by Suhd


"Life" "Life"

A Poem by Valentine