Him

Him

A Story by Princepessa

He was back. Standing there, real as ever, hair in its floppy style, smile on his face. Saying hi to all his friends. He had been missed greatly in the long time of two weeks he had been away from school. Nobody from school had seen him over that period of time in which he holidayed at Cape Lamont. Except for me.

I had sort of expected to see him. And I think he expected to see me, as I knew where he was going, and he knew that I lived there. Except not in the circumstances that we had met. Neither of us could even contemplate it.

The thing was, I had a crush on him. I liked him. A lot. Except I don’t think he really noticed me. We knew each other through things we were forced into-school projects and such, (not that it was a frequent occurrence-he was in the year above me), and we knew each other through that. Though, of course, we knew each other even more since Cape Lamont.

And even after that he didn’t seem to notice me.  He made a point of saying hi to everyone he knew even vaguely-even Ida, who he didn’t even like-except for me. I had gone back to being invisible.

After school that night, I lay in bed and thought about it. How could I go to being majorly important to nothing? It seemed almost ironic. I hated him so much. We had never been anyway but friends. Despite my numbered attempts to flirt and show-off. Cape Lamont had only been a few days, and it hadn’t made him like like me. It only deepened our friendship.

My phone buzzed. I scrambled to pick it up. Fumbling with it, I managed to press the answer button.

It was him.

‘Chloe?’

‘Yeah?’

‘Hey,’ he said. ‘How is it?’

‘How did you get my number?’ I had never actually given it to him.

‘Oh, just found it.’ Yep the first thing that comes to mind. ‘Anyway, I was wondering, you busy tomorrow?’ The question.

‘Uh, no.’ Fortunately.

‘I was wondering, you wanna go ice skating?’ he sounded so nervous. It was actually very cute.

‘Uh huh.’

We sorted out the details before hanging up.

And when we did, I screamed with joy.

© 2011 Princepessa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

happy ending YES!! lolz

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
1 Review
Added on May 4, 2011
Last Updated on May 4, 2011

Author

Princepessa
Princepessa

About
Hi everybody! I am not yet ana dult but I love to write and I really want to write a novel that would be published. I write heaps of different things, such as poems and stuff but its the big novel th.. more..

Writing
Part 1 Part 1

A Chapter by Princepessa


Part 2 Part 2

A Chapter by Princepessa