Limbo

Limbo

A Chapter by Princepessa

I sat down, exhausted from my outburst of anger, and regretful of it too. Not that it made a difference. I regretted everything I had done, another thing to add was not a big deal. I was still furious but was too tired to keep hacking at the Earth.

Zap! Flash! Ow! Crash!

I was blinded for a full minute after landing, so I could not tell where I was. The flash of light that had crossed across my eyes momentarily was that bright. I knew what it meant. It meant I had been transported to another planet, heaven, hell or possibly… no. I couldn’t even bear to consider that one.

My before unfortunate situation had gotten worse, wherever I was. I knew this because I had travelled by the means of the angels. That was why it was so quick, and painless, apart from, of course, the eyes. Angels would be immune to a light like that, they practically lived in it. But I was a human, so I had to suffer.

Finally. My eyes had gotten over the light. I looked around my surroundings. Not that there was much to look at. I was standing on an infinite piece of concrete that went as far as the eye could see, in all directions. And there was nothing above that. Just an endless, unchanging grey. And a single wooden bench. If I was right, then I was in the one place that I never wanted to end up in.

 

It seemed like four hundred years. Nothing happened. I just stood there, never aging, nothing changing. The grey stayed the same. The concrete stayed the same. So did I.

And no one came. I knew this was my punishment for what I did. I would be here forever. Waiting. My suspicions had been confirmed.

I was in Limbo

 



© 2011 Princepessa


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
Added on August 17, 2011
Last Updated on October 14, 2011
Tags: heaven, hell, limbo, fantasy, descriptive


Author

Princepessa
Princepessa

About
Hi everybody! I am not yet ana dult but I love to write and I really want to write a novel that would be published. I write heaps of different things, such as poems and stuff but its the big novel th.. more..

Writing
Part 1 Part 1

A Chapter by Princepessa


Part 2 Part 2

A Chapter by Princepessa