2 - Travel like the wind

2 - Travel like the wind

A Chapter by Princess LouLou

The whole journey, so far i just continued to look out the window. I was so lonely without my guys. We were all childhood friends, Throne and I were the closest, we are going out and have been for 10 years and going strong. In the band, I play Electric, Throne sings, Charile is Drums and Storm is Bass. For years we had been trying out our music we are called Walking young. Half way into the journey i called Throne. Ring Ring

Hey Mid,

Hey, i wanna know which prision is he actually in?

WHAT he didn't tell you?

No, I'm on the train about half an hour away. I don't feel like walking so the name would be nice..

Hmm, good, i don't want him in there, we can't lose another one of our basses.

Name?

Its H.M.P Wandsworth, Heathfield, Wandsworth, London. I sighed.

Why is he all the way over there?

i'll explain when you get back, now i'm gonna get some weed, so be a good girl and go get him please.

fine.

good girl. bye.

The phone cut off, they always did that too me, it was because they were worried that the cops would get them, but we weren't on contract so that made it alot harder for them to find us. The wait on the train was so boring, and from london victoria to H.M.P would take about 15 minutes and thats with no traffic, that left me with 15 minutes to bail him out. Sounded good to be honest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the train finally reached the station, I ran off, piles of people are flooding out, like sheep, this made it so much hard for me. I was on the left side of the station and i had to run and catch a taxi before any of the other londons grab them all. Slotting in my ticket as quick as i could, i pushed past the gates, grabbing on the way though, I ran past the shops into the biggest open space with toilets on my left and mor shops on my right. I ran straight of the middle, the only exit, there were no many people, just behind me. Infact i was pegging it so hard that i was starting to get muscle cramp in my stomach. Not a good time, I thought to myself. I carried on running though pushing myself to the extreme to make sure that I got that taxi, I had to pick up Storm. When i got outside, I almost hit into the taxi car. Luckly i stopped. I bend down and looked into the window and smiled. "You free?" I asked.

"Yerh love, jump in" Good, I opened the black slick door, jumped in and closed it behind me. "Where you heading too?" He asked.

"H.M.P Wandsworth, Heathfield, Wandsworth" He nodded and started to drive away. The guy was no later in his thirtys, looking depressed i know the economy would have hit him hard. So I decided to strick up a conversation with him.

"So.." I started. UM... "business is hittin' you hard in these's economic times?" I really didn't wanna sound rude. I mean it was his business.

"Not that i'm being rude love, but you know, why do you care?" He didn't even look at me.

"Sorry, you look a bit sad and that's all, sometimes talking helps?" I questionally told him.

"Alright love i'll tell you want the problem is. Some girl on a f*****g high, stole my wallet of me last night, didn't even see what she looked like, I went to the police and they laughed in my face and told me to piss off, or they will arrest me for wasting police time!" OH CRAP. I looked at the identification card. Taylor with that werid name that i could not pronoce. Damm. I wanted to cover myself quick.

"Omg. That sucks. I'm so sorry, i hope you have cancelled your card!" I pulled a sad face as he was looking at me throught the windmirror. He sighed. All that went through my head was YES!

"Nerh love not yet, i have to do it after work. Your my last customer" He looked down and i moaned in agreement, Joy filled me, I was tight for timing. I was silent the whole rest of the way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That will be 30 love" I gave him 40. He was just about the get the change when i said

"Keep the change, you need all the luck you can get, just pray she hasn't spent it" I nodded with a smile and he smilied back with a grin.

"Thanks love, have a good evening" He speed away.

S**t i thought, i still have the weed. I would be searched. I looked behind me and there was a row of beautifully kept bushes. i walked over there, took the weed out my pocket and stuffed it in the bush. I then skipped into the Car park, where i found a guard standing. Big and Bulky, wouldn't want to piss him off. "Hey i was wondering, can i bail someone out here?" in the sweetest voice i could make up.

"No, you have to fill in a form, then we take them down to the nearest station, where you have to pay up too 2,000 pounds to bail him out"

"So can i get him released today?"

"No" He was looking down on me. I looked away.

S**t, I was screwed.

"Can i ask why?" I looked back up trying to cry.

"Its a two day process" He had such a deep voice, He turned around and picked up a form, i filled it in, there and then, i didn't want to waste more time. I gave it back to him and he smiled, I nodded and walked away. My phone was buzing. I picked up.

You got him yet?

I can't

What you mean you can't?!

Its a two day process, I really can't I begged.

You better f*****g off begged, You better still have that weed! I felt like crying.

Yerh i do

Good, bring us the weed and get home now and since that guy has probably cancelled that card. Yerh i heard, you paying to bail him out on his own.

Yerh

Get home now. I am f*****g pissed off.

Sorry.

Don't sorry me OKAY?

yerh.

Good girl. bye.

I was fucked, i ran to get the weed. I then took the 6 minute walk to the nearest Taxi service which was in a house, but it didn't matter. I called for a Taxi to take me home. I sat in quite the whole journey, i was in on mood to start speaking to this taxi driver. Thinking to myself, I could live in hell, because i bet hell ain't a bad place to be.



© 2011 Princess LouLou


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like how you wrote this with "sheep" ...
"When the train finally reached the station, I ran off, piles of people are flooding out, like sheep, this made it so much hard for me."
... ahaha that taxii part was greatly written :D loved it
small typo i found although i'm sure i missed others i usually do oh well, not lookin for them but i found this little one (to not yo) in this line " "No, you have yo fill in a form,"
...hmm and one other i happened to find at the end lolz (quiet not quite) " I sat in quite the whole journey, i was in on mood to start speaking to this taxi driver."
i liked this chapter, enjoyed it a lot :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


My heart goes out to this girl so caught up in the life she is in. Great story. Keep on penning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Interesting, the thieving, the motives etc:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


*confuzleddddd*

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yerh it will explain it in the next chapter somemore

Posted 12 Years Ago


i read both chapters and i'm kind of mixed up i mean um....is she a thief? but then she has this band and i don't get it could you kind of explain it a little more?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 16, 2011
Last Updated on June 23, 2011


Author

Princess LouLou
Princess LouLou

Rochester, Kent., United Kingdom



About
Hello my name is LouLou and my birthday is in September. I am ENGLISH... means i am BRITISH. GO ENLGISH. We rule. :) I am straight as a roundabout. Jokes. I am really straight. Notice I am a GIRL so d.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I tried I tried

A Poem by Akshat♥