5 - A friend

5 - A friend

A Chapter by Princess LouLou
"

She meets a new guy, in not in a way that is expected...

"

Tossing and turning in the morning was so un-relaxing, I sighed. I seemed to do that a lot... I ran my hand under the devet against the black silk sheet, search for a Thorne; nobody seemed to lay there, Hmmpt! Normally he would join me, and compress he's naked body against mine...

CRASH

I rolled onto my front, someone was in a hurry, either someone broke in, or out. Ha, this was no jail.. My head was pressed against a pillow, white, though I'm sure I have smeared black eyeliner over it... One eye was pressed into it, whilst the over was hiding behind a pile of hair that ruined my eyesight. Looking at the time 11.23 AM... so early. I looked slightly to my left and OhMyGod!

I flipped over onto my back, and pushed myself up against the headboard as quickly as I could because 7 fully dressed police reinforcement team was surrounding my bed. "HANDS ON YOUR HEAD NOW" One of them scuffed. I don't think my eyes could pop out any further. OhMyGod! I slowly placed my hands on my head, letting go of the deuvet that covered my naked body. Thankfully it did not move. Until that same someone said this "NOW GET OUT OF THE BED SLOWLY"

OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!!! I WAS NAKED. I froze for a bit. "NOW" He screamed again. I was nervous, so nervous, so like he said, I slid out of the bed with no clothes on. I was actually shaking. I stood up straight still with hands touching my head. I think they were stuck there. Shaking, yerh that was what I was doing. I had my eyes closed and I didn't want to open them. I didn't want to see them watching me. After a minute I heard hard footsteps walk into my bedroom.

"Excuse me! Stop staring at her and wrap her in this and get in the car" He voice was broken and jarred with a cold. I would properly tell that i was smooth and almost velvet like Thorne's. However, Thorne's was amazing, it made you melt inside always when he whispered in your ears. I felt a jacket try to put on me. Someone was trying to move my hands.. I refused to move. They pulled and pulled, until he or she pulled so hard, I felt like china had been broke within. Until I realised that I was fine, I was just stuck. Still not opening my eyes, thick heavy massive velvet inside coat was covering me. I noticed that my hands where now handcuffed and I was walking somewhere.

I opened my eyes a little. I was stood in the lift facing the mirror opposite the door. I looked around. I found there was three enforcement guys and the dude that must of given me the coat. The jarred, croaky voice spoke up again "You are under arrest, You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence..." I nodded. I closed my eyes again. I like the darkeness that I had consumed before. I have never been arrested before, others have.. eg Thorne, Charlie and of course Storm.  I wish i had someone to hold and hid into but i didn't. If I could be scared and cuddle into Thorne he would tell me to f*****g grow up, because Quote 'Your 20 now a big girl' I hated that. The fact that if i was scared i had no-one to turn too.

I felt the coldness of the entrance at which point I was being lifted up bridal style and carried out into the cold. At first i wondered why, then i realised, that by the feel of my feet i had no shoes. I still had my hands behind my back. and I rested my face into the person that was carrying me and cried.

"Open the door for me" He asked. I heard the door open and me be placed in it. I stopped sobbing. I opened my eyes because my handcuffs were being taken off so that one hand was cuffed to the car door and the other to my hand. Meaning i had one had free to wipe the snott and water onto this guys jacket. I was the only one in the car, I looked side and noticed that all three of us had a car each. Lucky me. I had the guy that gave me the coat next to me and two police people in the front. I decided that I would pipe up and ask. I mean I was wearing some-esles coat.

"Can I have some clothes?" I looked into the grey eyes of the guy that gave me the coat.

"Clothes will be provided at the station for you"

I nodded, "Thanks" I whispered. He nodded too.  The whole journey was silent, I was thinking about if I had a normal job and family with kids and a nice husband, life wouldn't be so bad. But to be honest. HA. When is that ever gonna happen. I still sat there, it was a 10 minute drive until we reached the station, I sat there glad that the rain had stopped. The door opened and I was carried out into the station. I was a huge room with a horrible colour of yellow. There were brown sofas and many doors leading to many different ways, this could all be seen through the thick automatic doors. I was placed down inside, I guess they could tell I wasn't gonna run for it. I just stood there as I followed the dude who carried me to the car and out.

"Hey John" The guy at the counter was wearing the uniform, white with black. Hmm. I sighed again. I watched the guy; John nod as he disappeared into a corridor that was sealed off with a door. "Now young lady, your name please" The old man, but on some glasses and was looking at the screen.

"Midnight, sir"

He now sighed. "Last Name is needed" He now looked down on me, He's old blue eyes had lost there spark over the years, It reminded me of my father. I sighed.

"Fox" He was typing, and grunting at the same time.

"Your address please?"

"4 Masons Avenue, Croydon, Flat  number 45"

"Right and your date of birth"

"24 September 1991"

Before i could ask or say anything else, John had arrived with a pile of clothes in his hands "Right, Here are some clothes I will lead you into a room where you can change" I nodded. I was leading whilst he was behind me. I was lead into room where there was black out windows, the walls where a purple with black leather sofa's facing into a little brown coffee table. The door was locked when I went in, at first I was a little nervous to take off the coat because it was so comfy, I had a look at the clothing, A dress and some tights. I brought them both to my face and sniffed them. They smelt clean so I thought I might wear them, When un-revealing the cloth, some big old granny pants fell out. EW. I yelled! John banged on the door "Everything okay in there"

"Yerh can I have some underwear, there's pants are huge"

"What size?"

"8"

"Okay" I heard him walk off. So I thought that I should get the dress on as soon as. The fabric was soft and fresh. I think that maybe they buy clothes just in case because it was a lovely white dress with floral patterns that made me dance for joy! HA! I wish It was still white with floral patterns, but it made me feel sick with the purity of it. I was not pure, never have been and the tights were skin colour, ew. I preferred black... I sat down the sofa god! It made me melt I closed my eyes thinking about what was going to happen next, trying not to freak myself out.

Knock Knock, I jumped up..I was NOT expecting that... just as much as I wasn't expecting 7 arm people to be pointing guns at my naked body.

"Yes come in" I said, I had no idea what to say, He was back with some pants that looked promising, much better than granny pants. He threw them too me and when he left again, I wiggled them on, along with the tights. "Ready" I called. The door was unlocked and I wondered out like a lost puppy. John had grabbed my arm and forced me down the hallway, looking into his grey eyes, he looked pissed off. I don't see why... What had I done. Then i remembered. 'the police already know Storm was on a high, leading them back to us..' That's what Thorne said to me last night. It clicked it was a drug raid. Fun.

I was placed in a cell, grey, with three benches, a small window, barred opposite the barred doors. There were a couple of other people, there were two males and a girl. One girl and one guy were making out, so I sat by the side of the other fellow. He was big like he worked out alot.. mousey brown, blonde hair with a scruff of a beard, looks like he hasn't shaved for a while. He was wearing a black sleeveless top and some blue jeans. He looked hot and sweaty, nothing wrong with that too be honest though.

He smiled at me "What's a pretty little thing like you doing in a place like this"

I laughed.. "I'm not that innocent, My flat got raided because they think I sell and deal drugs" I shook my head. He laughed. "Well what about you?"

"Ha, Me. You really wanna know?" I nodded "I killed someone by smashing someone's face in"

"Ohhh... Dangerous. Sure yours does beat the hell out of mine! Can I ask why?"

"Sure you can..It was my wife, she had been sleeping around you know a bit of a w***e so I thought I would give her a lesson back, I found the guy..." He trailed off.

"I don't see nothing wrong with that too be honest, If she's a cheating b*****d. Don't mind me saying. If I was you I would of killed her first!"

"Ha, I tried, but she had her phone ringing the police, so they heard my death threats"

"You gonna deny that you killed him?"

"Yerh Yerh.. I'm getting out of he soon. I'm just waiting to be bailed!"

"Nice" I held out my hand, to give him a handshake. "To be honest you don't seem a bad man" He reached out his hand too.. He was strong. Looked fine.

"I'm not really! Just was pushed a little too far this time.."

"Who isn't.. I have to change to subject.. How the earth did you get so frigging strong?!"

"It's my work...I'm a farrier" My mind went blank.. He noticed it in my eyes... "I deal with the hoof of horses, So I make the shoes and put them on"

"Oh cool, I always thought that was part of a blacksmithing thing... Sorry."

"Hey, its fine. I mean they once were but you know, the trades just changed you know.. oh and by the way what your name...."

"Midnight Fox... You?"

"Ha you related to that Megan Fox?"

"You wish"

"The names; Maximus!"

"Wow, Manly... To be honest a handsome guy like you with an awesome name, who the hell would cheat on you" I knew that I shouldn't flirt, but just a little wouldn't harm..

"That what I thought, Hey I know its a little crazy but can I have your number?"

"Sure" I read out the number and he scratched it on the wall behind us. "Awesome, sure you will remember.."

"Yerh, be nice to meet up with a young lady that ain't a slag.."

I smiled, that was so cute... " Thanks man, It means a lot"

"MIDNIGHT FOX" I stood up and the bars open.

"Catch you later Max.. Hope to see you again soon" He waved goodbye.



© 2011 Princess LouLou


Author's Note

Princess LouLou
Any Thoughts...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very well done. You definitely have my interest! Keep on penning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


nice funny moments and serious moments too, nice picture too i can see the scenes, this is good, interesting

Posted 12 Years Ago


Lol Midnight Fox,what a name that is! Loving the story so far, the drugs and jail scenarios are really interesting. Love the humour in this story as well, the funny thoughts, naked, megan fox etc etc.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 24, 2011
Last Updated on June 24, 2011


Author

Princess LouLou
Princess LouLou

Rochester, Kent., United Kingdom



About
Hello my name is LouLou and my birthday is in September. I am ENGLISH... means i am BRITISH. GO ENLGISH. We rule. :) I am straight as a roundabout. Jokes. I am really straight. Notice I am a GIRL so d.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..