8 - Ugly Past.

8 - Ugly Past.

A Chapter by Princess LouLou
"

Truth is shown to midnight, about thorne.

"

I was tired and stressed and my head was hurting and I couldn't take the painkillers for another hour.

"Thorne - I can't go. I just can't!" He just didn't understand my pleading with him

"Why not, just because you bumped your head!" He was standing above me... He was joking right?

"Are you kidding me, you gave me a concussion - I can't play, not tonight!" This was unbelievable. He was insane. I just got out of hospital, I couldn't possibly still play, John told me in his car that me playing and with the loud crowds could cause problems.

"You child! You're such a chicken!" He was actually calling me this, and he was trying to act like a child, what the hell was wrong with him.

"WHAT? I would happily play any other day" It is not like I am lying!

"Whatever midnight, your pathetic... you can't grow up and play like a good girl. All the other girls do as there told"

"What? Other girls!? I knew it, you cheater - you think you know it all, but you’re a liar, I can't even know your name!"

"These other girls respect me, the way I should be treated! I have never slept with anyone esle but you!" He was telling the truth, in his eyes they gave all away so maybe he wasn't cheating but he was acting so strange.

"Whatever Damien" Hahha. I used his real name.

"WHAT! YOU B***H!" He lifted his fist in anger, Oh dear. I tried to move quickly out of the way but he got me, on my left cheekbone. My hands within seconds were on the area of pain.

"Ow" I was yelling in pain and I started to cry - He was now attacking me?

"BABY!" He screamed, he kicked my leg and ran out the room. Sitting on the sofa, I brought up my legs and rocked as I cried into my legs. I heard the front door slammed open and shut.

I heard someone run in. I looked up; It was Charlie. "Hey Hey, don't cry. Hang on I'll get some ice" he voice was more smoothing than Thorne's voice box. He came back with two ice packs, one I placed on my face and the other on my shin. "He did this" He nodded to my check and shin.

"Erm yerrh. I am not too sure why though" I was confused again.

"Midnight, He wouldn't hit you for no reason, come on, own up!" He was forceful, but only truth left his lips.

"I called him by his real name" I stated - To be honest Charlie looked a little shocked.

"W-w-w-hy? Why do that!? Omg Midnight! You can never mention that again - never say his real name!" What? Was there something that I had missed out on, my whole life?

"Am I missing out on something!?" I was almost screaming at him. He looked at the floor and sighed as he sat next to me, I could tell that he was going to tell me. That look in his eye - Oh yes.

"Yes. I will tell you. Basically the Thorne that you got to know was after he had been through hell and back. His real parents used to beat him, every time his name was brought up, when they got home or everyone was gone, they used to beat him. Leave him in the cupboard for days, lock him in his room. The state they found him in was terrible. I couldn't even explain" He looked like he was going to cry, he sniffed and continued. "Even when he was taken away, they would find him and beat him, and when he tried to tell someone no one would believe him, his parents would lure on the streets around the house that he lived in and social workers refused to believe and thats when it got better, he moved to a new home and his parents lost him, he tired to change his name and told everyone his name was Thorne. The worst part is that he would cut himself every time would say his real name..." He trailed off.

Omg. What the hell "Why would his parents do that?!" That was sickening just because they didn't like his name or something, why beat your children, if you put them on this earth then you shouldn't beat them. That’s why he punched and slapped me.

"Because they didn't like the attention on him"

"Then why didn't they kill him" Charlie's eyes s**t straight at mine. "Sorry"

"I’ll tell you why because his granny would look at for him, meaning that death would put them in prison so they kept him alive"

"Oh!" Shame. Poor Thorne "Why didn't he change his name?"

"He is - in the process off, the acceptance should arrive in a couple of days" Oh right. that makes a whole bunch more of sense.

"I feel really bad for bringing it up"

"Yerh I know - say sorry when he gets back and give him some love. I am sure he is sorry when he gets back" I liked Charlie, yes he wasn't the best person in the world - but to me in some ways he was a brother, he had the knowledge of a girl, but that's because he grew up with like 4 sisters and he understand alot of the stuff that I was going through and of course he understand. I sighed as the door opened and closed again, when I was expecting it to be Thorne; it was Storm.

"So he finally did something about you"

"What? - Get over yourself storm" I rolled my eyes.

"I know he would break"

"Shut UP Storm. Go order us a pizza or something, your such a dick" Charlie’s voice was harsh and brittle at the ends, but he was projecting his voice to assert his dominance over Storm. It seemed to work because he groaned and moved to the kitchen to get the phone.

"Why is everyone against me at the moment?" I felt tears arouse in my eyes.

"No-one is - Thorne is well upset and Storm is the same and me; I am sure the same, you will have to demand a thanks out of storm for bail"

"I know, it's funny how I didn't have to pay because the whole arrest thing"

"Lucky for some!" We were both laughing until Thorne arrived in, then Charlie took the ice-packs to refreeze and left me to talk to Thorne.

When he walked in, his head was hung low to cover his eyes - sitting next to me he was like a zombie.

"I am so sorry Thorne - You should of said"

"I-I-I wanted too. I couldn't bring myself to tell you. I hit you. I actually hit you. I-I-I'm Sorry" The muttering and the slight quietness of his voice made it hard to hear.

"It's okay - Thorne. You never meant to"

"No. I was wrong, I-I-I.. Hereeee" He stood up and walked away. I looked down and notice that he had given me a black rose, It was plastic. There was a note attached and it read;

Dear my Midnight;

Forgive me and Forget what I did wrong, I made a mistake and I feel terrible. Please accept this as a token of my everlasting love for you midnight.

Love Thorne. xxxx



© 2011 Princess LouLou


Author's Note

Princess LouLou
What you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg aww... this had so much in it but you wrote it so nicely, it has that heartfelt sad, and pain to it for sure in this chapter... really good chapter, and sweet at the end.

Posted 12 Years Ago


The reader can relate to this in several ways. Keep up the great work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I loved this, can't wait to read more.
♥ Ta'Shandra

Posted 12 Years Ago


aaaaw!!!! he is super swwet i love thorne !!:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love this! I love the wording and the way you where saying how upset throne was acting. Can't wait till you get another chapter up.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Thorne certainly is very hot headed, and well she seems very attached to him, which is a shame in itself!!! Wonder how it will develop!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

358 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 3, 2011
Last Updated on August 3, 2011


Author

Princess LouLou
Princess LouLou

Rochester, Kent., United Kingdom



About
Hello my name is LouLou and my birthday is in September. I am ENGLISH... means i am BRITISH. GO ENLGISH. We rule. :) I am straight as a roundabout. Jokes. I am really straight. Notice I am a GIRL so d.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Runaway Runaway

A Poem by Tasha