Harassment

Harassment

A Story by Sami Geiger

I am harrassed. Daily. pretty Much Hourly. People will print off things and show them to everybody. People will start rumors and hurt me. I don't like the school I go to. I don't like the people in the school. I honestly don't have many friends. I don't need many friends. I got 3 in school suspensions and a saturday school in 2 weeks because of the friends I chose. They wrote a note to a guy I liked and it was a explicit note and wrote my name. The girls didn't admit it was them until after i paid my price for something I didn't do. These girls will continually keep backstabbing me and hurting me. I am used to hurt. And I want it to stop. I don't want ot be their friend anymore. I want them gone. I tried to commit suicide in 6th grade and last year because of them. They need to knock it off. I have done my damage. But they are like a upper level low just doing what they always do. ripping me apart. Honestly I have no idea what to do. They were my best friends. And now theyre just there to get me into trouble for everyone to hate me. I need help Someone please telll me what to do.

© 2012 Sami Geiger


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

drop em like hot potatoes! i've been telling you this for like ever. i was bullied so badly in elementary school and as soon as i stopped associating myself with them it pretty much stopped. show them your better than them girl. and for god sakes don't bow out. that just gives them more power over you

Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Drop them girl you are a great girl and you dont need the negivity in your life :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Some girls are pure venom, candy-coated. Best to just leave em alone. They're trouble.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh my. Sounds like these girls are quite rude. I am sorry you are being harassed. It's a horrible thing and why people feel the need to do it is beyond me. Have you told anyone about them and what they have done? Maybe you should try finding some new and better friends because the ones in this are horrible and don't deserve being your friend. If you need someone to talk to I'm here :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


beautiful dreamer

11 Years Ago

yea i get that too girl. their stupid and immature, just like my old friends. you just need move on
Sami Geiger

11 Years Ago

I know I do. But at the same time, I am used to heart aches.
beautiful dreamer

11 Years Ago

me too. but cha got me now :) and i will never be a hater.
drop em like hot potatoes! i've been telling you this for like ever. i was bullied so badly in elementary school and as soon as i stopped associating myself with them it pretty much stopped. show them your better than them girl. and for god sakes don't bow out. that just gives them more power over you

Posted 11 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
4 Reviews
Added on December 18, 2012
Last Updated on December 18, 2012

Author

Sami Geiger
Sami Geiger

Bluffton, OH



About
I'm just one of those small town girls with big dreams. I know who I want to spend the rest of my life with. And I tell him everyday(: more..

Writing