Chapter 3: Farewell

Chapter 3: Farewell

A Chapter by Princess_Vi

Louis' POV
 I rolled my eyes. I couldn't believe that the boys dumped me for Nandos so I could make my choice for the contest to see what girls we'd bring on tour. Oh really so we all can't choose our girls at the same time. Such idiots. 
I thought this would be easy but I'm so FRICKIN' wrong! Most girls were hideous although had wonderful personalities others were prettier than  supermodels but their personality was faker than the glue on eyelashes they had on.
I finally found the one with absolute perfection! Personality: Not too shabby... The girl had no makeup and brown hair with blonde highlights that fell to her shoulders. Her light green eyes seemed to even sparkle through the picture
Name: Annaliese Hemmings
Age: 18
Nickname: Anna
Grade: 12th grade senior
Personality: Funny, fun, loves the outdoors like it's food, adds carrots somewhere in her sentences, loves pulling pranks on people, loves food, very competitive(watch out Louis), feisty and hard to get!
Recommended by: Lynsey Burgees (Official BFF)
I immediately jumped into the air and put my hands together! She's pretty AND she likes carrots?! That's too good to be true! 
I quickly scribbled my choice on a piece on of paper and grinned to myself.  
 I ABSOLUTELY COULDN'T WAIT TO ANNOUNCE HER NAME ON THE RADIO TOMORROW! If only I could wait 24 more hours...
Anna's POV
I listened as the radio played " Lego House" by Ed Sheeran one of my favorite songs of all time. It ended quickly and "Hey There Delilah" came on and took it's place. I just laid on my bed soaking up the song. Just when the song was getting to my favorite part when suddenly One Direction's voices were bursting through my ears!
"Get off my radio!" I yelled throwing a shoe at them.
Apparently, they were hosting a contest to bring a few girls on tour with them. Like I'd give a rat's booty about that. Now that I think about it, Lynsey should've entered that contest. Scratch that, she probably already did.
A shy Directioner from my school was chosen. Lucky her. Next thing I knew I heard Louis announcing that I ANNALIESE MARIE HEMMINGS was his choice !
I was like... DA FUQ?! I didn't even enter for that stupid contest. Before I had time to process what was going on, Lynsey BURST through the door like some retarted kangaroo.
" Well, hello MOTHAF-" she yelled
"Watch that mouth of your's!" I shouted back "It was you who entered for me wasn't it?!" 
" Mhmm! Now don't say 'How could you Lynsey?! You know DARN right how much I LOATHE One Direction?!' because I told I'd have my payback and I recall saying it'd be WAY more devious than would you had did. Honestly, sending you away with the boy band you hate the most for two whole years is totally BRILLIANT!"  she babbled
I gave her my special death glare.
 " I'll tell you the truth. I didn't even think you'd win the contest since you're BUTT ugly." Lynsey joked.
I laughed a bit then continuing giving her my glare. Unfortunately, my glare seemed to have NO effect because she just stared at me as if we were talking about her grandfather's death and I brought up a comment about my fish and his Fishy Yum Yums. I don't even know what the hell Fishy Yum Yums are...
She broke the silence." You know your so called "death glare" has NO effect on me whatsoever."
" Yeah" I mumbled
"Well let's get packing you lazy butt!" she scolded me and I giggled.
Niall's POV
The boys and I were in the lobby of the private hotel ( to avoid fans and paparazzi ).
I have to admit. When Louis showed us who he'd choose, I felt a slight pang of jealousy because that girl was smexy!
I'd gotten over that a little later than I expected and ended up with a cute girl by the name of Fall who also had an everlasting love for Nandos. We were soul mates. 
Now Harry was the one with problems. He usually had girls losing their minds over him but he ended up with the least amount of entries. We laughed at him for about an hour.
So there we sat until five stunning ladies burst through the door.
Anna's POV
I felt like a kid when Lynsey had dressed me up in a orange & yellow ombre hi - low than went just above my knees with bright orange flats.
But when I opened the door of the hotel and all eyes landed on me and my messy bun hair, I didn't feel a bit childish.
Louis immediately stood up and took my hand. 
"Hey love." he said before planting a soft and passionate kiss on my hand. I prayed my makeup would cover my blush.
I walked into our suite and figured there were only 5 rooms. Yippee! Can you hear my voice DRIPPING with sarcasm. See? Drip, drip, drip,...


© 2014 Princess_Vi


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on February 8, 2014
Last Updated on February 8, 2014


Author

Princess_Vi
Princess_Vi

About
I'm nice, funny, & outgoing! I hate clowns and dolls because they're ultimate freaks! I love both reading at writing as well as chatting my behind OFF! I think this site is perfect for me and I previo.. more..

Writing