Chapter 4: Love

Chapter 4: Love

A Chapter by Princess_Vi

Louis' POV
If she thought her makeup would cover her blush, she was wrong but I found it adorable.
We walked into the suite & found only 5 rooms. Stupid management. Don't they know that there's suppose to be 10 rooms. I face palmed myself. I peeked through the rooms and spotted a bright orange one! 
" HEY!THERE'S AN ORANGE ROOM! I bet it was set up for me!" I yelled so loud the whole hotel could probably hear.
  What I DID hear was the sound of Annaliese's beautiful voice giggling. Seconds later she burst through the room." NUH UH! It's customized for me because I'm wearing orange and you are wearing? Blue. Plus, you're not the only person who likes carrots, Tomlinson!" she shouted
Wow, feisty indeed. I like!
"Fine, we'll share. Yeesh." I mutter scratching the back of my neck.
All the boys 'ooh' and Harry wiggles his eyebrows at her. She struts over to Harry and gives my a peck on the cheek. I feel my face heating up. Anna never gave me a peck on the cheek and I'm the one who chose her!
"Listen Liam. You can stop wiggling those stupid eyebrows of yours before I shave 'em off." she warns him
 " Nice comeback but I'm Harry." Harry replies
"Gosh I really I need to learn your names." she mutters before scurrying back to me and resting her head on my right arm. I notice how Niall gives me his special glare and it hits me. Niall has an ickle crush on my girl. It ain't happening, Horan.
       
"Love" I try to get Anna to awake but it's a difficult task. 
" Louis, I swear you've gotta stop calling me that. Don't get me wrong. I like when you call me that. In fact I love it but please call me Anna."


© 2014 Princess_Vi


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on February 8, 2014
Last Updated on February 8, 2014


Author

Princess_Vi
Princess_Vi

About
I'm nice, funny, & outgoing! I hate clowns and dolls because they're ultimate freaks! I love both reading at writing as well as chatting my behind OFF! I think this site is perfect for me and I previo.. more..

Writing