Chapter 5: Pool Problems

Chapter 5: Pool Problems

A Chapter by Princess_Vi

Lynsey's POV
Gosh I really missed Anna and it's only been one day! But I guess it's MY fault for sending her away for TWO years. I'll admit, I'm slightly jealous of her. Two years with One Direction?! No way!
I also noticed how her absence gained both of us popularity. For example, at school everyone's asking me questions about her and the whole One Direction contest. One day, the paparazzi came to my school to ask me about Annaliese. It's a miracle that the excused me right during AP math so I wouldn't have to take that stupid Pop Quiz.
"Miss Burgees, was it you who set her up with One Direction?" the paparazzi asked eagerly.
"Yes it was I" I replied trying to escape back INTO AP math for some reason.
"Does Anna Hemmings like One Direction? If not, why'd you enter for her?" the paparazzi asked the perfect question.
"She LOATHES One Direction and I set her up because she pulled a prank on me and I decided to get my payback." I said into the microphone that was shoved in front of my face.
Zayn's POV
The girl I'd chose for the contest was a shy girl but she was pretty and obsessed with her hair. My type of girl!
"Okay! Who's sleeping with who - that came out wrong- Who's staying in the same room with who?" 
"Good Job, Lou" Niall said and patted Louis on the back.
"Okay, Zayn with Lily (A/N that's Zayn's girl's name), Louis with Anna , Harry with Cassandra(A/N that's Harry's choice), Liam with Stephanie, and Jessica and I" Niall announced and we all headed to our rooms.
Lily and I changed and I was in a a long sleeve tee that was white with some faded blue jeans matched with black Vans and Lily in a dark red hoodie with mid thigh dark wash jeans and a pair of red TOMS on her feet. Oh did I mention she has some SERIOUS swag?!
Harry's POV (Ooh, this will be interesting)
I came down the stairs with Cassandra. I was wearing a dark blue blazer over a plain white shirt and some Sperry Top Sider's. Cassandra, on the other hand was wearing a pink tank top with black jeans with hot pink combat boots that had black laces through them and her jet black hair was slightly curled. Wow, stunning indeed.
Liam announced we were just gonna chill and act stupid like we usually do. I slapped him.
"You hurt my feelings." I whined after I slapped Daddy Direction.
"Go to your room!" he yelled but Cassandra took hold of my hand and said, "Not today, Daddy Direction. He's mine." she said through gritted teeth and I fake glare.
I heard Anna giggle. Turns out she was cuddled up with Louis on the sofa in a black and white polka dot high low top, jeans and black TOMS whilst BooBear was wearing his signature outfit that consists of a white shirt, red suspenders, red jeans and of course, red TOMS. He was nibbling on a carrot.
This may sound weird but Anna is very attractive. I wish she was in MY entries because I would've picked her for sure. But LOUIS had to get her now I'm standing here admiring her beauty which practically belongs to Louis.
"Let's watch a movie." Stephanie suggested.
Liam popped up and slid his hands on her waist."What movie?"
"How 'bout... ROMEO AND JULIET!" she said happily causing all the girls to jump up squealing and Zayn to crawl under the table and scream whilst shaking his head no.
"Come on you ickle baby." I cooed to Zayn who was currently curled up in a ball rocking back and forth.
"Hazza! Ickle's MY word so find your own!" he bickered causing Anna to giggle again.
If it was our simple everyday foolishness that causes her release her beautiful laugh and flash a heart stopping smile I'd act a fool WAY more often!


© 2014 Princess_Vi


Author's Note

Princess_Vi
So what do you think? Team Nialler? Team BooBear? or Team Hazza? because they all have a thing for Anna.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on February 8, 2014
Last Updated on February 8, 2014


Author

Princess_Vi
Princess_Vi

About
I'm nice, funny, & outgoing! I hate clowns and dolls because they're ultimate freaks! I love both reading at writing as well as chatting my behind OFF! I think this site is perfect for me and I previo.. more..

Writing