Chapter 7: Surprise

Chapter 7: Surprise

A Chapter by Princess_Vi

Anna's POV 
I was just chilling with Louis silently staring at each other.......

YEAH RIGHT AS IF LOUIS WILL EVER REMAIN SILENT!!!

So I was cuddling on the sofa, giggling at the boys and nibbling on carrots with Lou when Suddenly, Lynsey popped her head out of nowhere.

"Why, hello MOTHAF-" she yelled before I cut her off.
"Seriously, Lynsey you've GOTTA stop saying that. Gosh, is that your new catchphrase or something?" I casually replied before noticing that the boys were staring at me like retarted walruses or something.

"Oh...Boys, Lynsey, Lynsey, well you know who they are." I waited for Lynsey to speak before I noticed she had her eyes practically out of her sockets. Not to mention the guys were also blinking a lot lately.

"Are ya'll just gonna stand there like some octopus with 8 tentacles or what?" I say trying to keep my cool.

"Love, octopus DO have 8 tentacles." Louis reminded me."Since this is getting awkward.... Hi Lynsey nice to meet you. Aren't you the girl you sent in Anna's entry?"

THANK YOU, Louis! It wasn't that hard yeesh...


© 2014 Princess_Vi


Author's Note

Princess_Vi
Sorry if this chapter is SUPER SHORT but I got so much dang homework it seems like the teachers are doing it on purpose!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on February 9, 2014
Last Updated on February 9, 2014


Author

Princess_Vi
Princess_Vi

About
I'm nice, funny, & outgoing! I hate clowns and dolls because they're ultimate freaks! I love both reading at writing as well as chatting my behind OFF! I think this site is perfect for me and I previo.. more..

Writing