Chapter 8: The Ultimate Game

Chapter 8: The Ultimate Game

A Chapter by Princess_Vi

Louis' POV
After an awkward moment of silence, I finally greeted Lynsey properly, like usual we decided to play a few rounds of Truth or Dare. Not to mention I heard Anna and Lynsey groan before Harry teased them.
"Aww...stop being an ickle baby and play the game!" he cooed to them.
"Dude, that's MY word so come up with your own!" I chimed in not knowing this will turn out bad.
"Doesn't matter, Lou. Besides, it's not even a real word! Yeesh, oh and did you copyright it against your name?" he said a bit too harshly for teasing.
"Come on, let's start the game like you guys wanted to." Liam butted in.
"Not just yet. Harry needs to apologize to me." I said sternly with no sign of joking around in my eyes. 
"WHAT?!" he yelled so loudly Cassandra had to hold him back."Apologize for what?! If anyone should be apologizing it should be you!" he shouts pointing at me.
Then I did something I wasn't supposed to... I punched Harry. Yes, I punched Harry and in fact I did it right in the gut. He spit on my face and punched it so I stumbled backwards.
I could hear Anna and the other girls shouting and telling us to stop but it was too, too late. I walked up to Harry and slapped across the face that he could possibly break his neck. Cassandra stepped in and Harry just slapped her across the face! Would Harry actually do that to his chosen girl?
Before I had time to comprehend what was going on, Zayn grabbed me and pulled me away.....


© 2014 Princess_Vi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on February 9, 2014
Last Updated on February 9, 2014


Author

Princess_Vi
Princess_Vi

About
I'm nice, funny, & outgoing! I hate clowns and dolls because they're ultimate freaks! I love both reading at writing as well as chatting my behind OFF! I think this site is perfect for me and I previo.. more..

Writing