Chapter 9: Wrong Vibes

Chapter 9: Wrong Vibes

A Chapter by Princess_Vi

Harry's POV
Oh no. I'd just smacked Cassandra across the face and tears filled her eyes before she dashed upstairs. I saw Lynsey glare at me. Do I seem like a monster to her? Nice job on the first impression, Harry. 
I plopped down on the sectional L shaped sofa and turned the Telly on and flipped to my favorite channel, the one that always talks about the lads and I. I tried to act as if nothing happened because honestly, I wish this big fight never happened. I crossed my legs and turned around to see everyone else that was still in the room giving me a "Seriously?" look.
Finally Anna took a few steps towards me and our bodies were dangerously close. For some reason everyone else just left while we stayed there. She said softly," Please apologize to Louis and Cassandra." she pleaded."For me." I gazed into her sparkling green eyes that look similar to mine. I just froze; what a beautiful girl. How I wish she was mine.
"I'll come with you if you want." she offered and I gladly accepted. I scooped her hand up and together we walked to the hallway leading to the bathroom Zayn and Louis were in. I pulled her aside to the wall before we went in. I put my palms next to her face on the wall. 
"Thanks." I mutter before crashing my lips onto hers. She yelps and I think she likes the kiss. While she yelps I take an opportunity to let my tongue slither into her mouth. I pull away and ask her, " My room?" She just stays frozen so I pick her up bridal style and we head to my room and slam the door shut. I help tear off her jeans and remove her top to see a blood red bra that gets me, umm... excited. I strip her and together we slid under the covers. I see terror and fear written all over her face. She doesn't like it? Most girls will KILL to be in her position with me. Then again she isn't like most girls.
I never get the chance to answer my question because someone flings the bedroom door open.
"WHAT THE HELL?!?"


© 2014 Princess_Vi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on February 14, 2014
Last Updated on February 14, 2014


Author

Princess_Vi
Princess_Vi

About
I'm nice, funny, & outgoing! I hate clowns and dolls because they're ultimate freaks! I love both reading at writing as well as chatting my behind OFF! I think this site is perfect for me and I previo.. more..

Writing