Priya and Love

Priya and Love

A Story by Pia
"

Short story of a girl..

"
Priya. The girl who loves shopping, chatting, gossiping, movies, wandering. She just Keeps smiling.
 
Once she got punished in lecture because she was laughing, fro the joke which had been cracked by her teacher only but before half an hour. Wrong timing you know.
 
Now she works in a reputed MNC, as senior software engineer.
 
 
            Priya :) ! Everyone thinks that she is the most luckiest girl on the earth. Beautiful face, caring parents, lots of friends, and lots of boys always ready to die for her. Girls wants to be like her, and boys want her. Girls praise her because of her kindness, boys praise her because of her beautiful features and smile. But no one knows how Priya cries. Everyone get impress with her smile which is actually a fake smile. When she laughs people may get happy after seeing her face but no one tries to understand that she also has some problems in her life.
 
           Priya loves someone. The one who is her first and last love. She can do anything for her love. she can be apart from him for his happiness. But Priya knows that he is also not happy being far from her. He cares for her, and he always wants her to safe. He cannot keep her with him, Priya knows his problems.
 
            His mom wants him to get marry. But he doesn't want anyone to be in trouble. If he wants to marry then why will he leave Priya. Why would he ask Priya to get marry some normal citizen. Normal citizen  - Priya's Stupid concept. He always asks how normal citizen lives and she starts laughing and says see myself ' I am normal person. don't you think so. Conversation ends with lots of laugh and once again with no any decision.
 
            Priya wants to die with her Mylove. Mylove is Priya's Love. Love of her life, which she never gonna get in her life.

© 2016 Pia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on January 10, 2016
Last Updated on January 10, 2016
Tags: Priya's story, Priya and love, mylove, happyness

Author

Pia
Pia

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand



About
Engineer more..