Chapter 1: The Grim Reaper

Chapter 1: The Grim Reaper

A Chapter by Robert J Poe
"

The REAL Grim Reaper

"

 

   No one ever knows when they are going to die until it is happening, sometimes not even then. Human beings are such a fragile and weak species that they can die without even knowing it. With humans having so many vital places, it only takes one swift, not even precise, swipe and the pest is gone forever. Humans are extreme cowards, they hide behind their inventions and weapons, and they use them as an excuse to call themselves the rulers of the planet and give a supercilious view onto anything that does not have the same thinking as them; even in their own kind. They are a barbaric race, yet they call themselves advanced when they find out ways to be lazier. War is the human's favorite sport; using sticks and rocks to achieve the deep, evil joy of destroying another player’s life. Nothing has changed about the game except for the sticks, rocks, and how it is played. The barbarians still love to feel the fresh, warm blood of their brother on their hands just as much as ever. It is from this blood of war that which he was born. They created him in their own image to be the face of their end. He was born a mortal, but he found the answer to death. Death not only fears him, but it fell to him as well. He is the new Grim Reaper, stalking the night for new prey and blood. His wrath knows no limit. Aside from taking the lives of powerful leaders, he has taken the lives of mere children; in one of his infamous holocausts, by burning down numerous active school playgrounds simultaneously, taking the lives of over one hundred toddlers and grade school children. He escaped without a trace. He is not a monster in his eyes, though everyone else sees him as the spawn of Satan, he sees himself as God among humans. If one person or group grows too powerful in his eyes, he takes them out to save the balance of humans. He doesn't even have remorse for killing anyone, not even children, for he sees it as solving future problems. His ultimate goal is to start a new world order by exterminating all but a select few of humans, and to teach them to be one with nature, instead of living above it.



© 2013 Robert J Poe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love it

Posted 11 Years Ago


Some of the stuff here is really true.......Good write.
I'll continue

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 28, 2009
Last Updated on August 24, 2013