Blue Girls and Sam

Blue Girls and Sam

A Poem by Pryde Foltz
"

A little late for the contest, Rock and Roll, but this one is for you:)

"
This poem has moved. Be sure to click the audio below to listen and read.







Looking for the perfect fall reading. Try the Wisp.


Bara dreams of the dark-haired boy, but one blustery day, the dark-haired boy is replaced by a silvery spectre who haunts her even when she is awake, pulling her deeper into dreams and closer to secrets she is better off not knowing. Waking up is no relief. The fictional east-coast town of Windfall offers its own surprises: immortal witches, coffee-loving werewolves, and dream boys come to life. A dead man’s diary names Bara a Clavigen and calls upon her to cage the evil. She must defeat the witch who has ensnared the Wisp in a piece of enchanted amber. Unfortunately the dreams have not revealed all. Always watching, a demon waits to prey upon her young soul.

© 2014 Pryde Foltz


Author's Note

Pryde Foltz
A morning moon is a visible daytime moon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

First it was so fun to read! and blooming courgette is really brilliant, and humor to top it off. So witty, and just wonderful!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Cory:)
Ha ha! Really, really wonderful, Pryde. Anything that tugs on the heart and brings a smile to the face. You shine sometimes, you really do.

100 buckets of true-blue wordy-goo

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Haha. You tuned in just at the right time. I just added the last two stanzas. Thank you, luminescent.. read more
I enjoyed the poem. Nice use of rhyme and I like the characters. Was it a happy ending. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Coyote. For you I added a new ending.
Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

You are welcome and I like the happy ending.
Smiling at the playful blue ode, and to a great friend... Rock and Roll here... Thank you for sharing something so rhythmic and wondrous! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Craig.
This was great Pryde. Love the spin on Seuss. A huge fan I am!

regards
Troy

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thank you, Troy.
Your notes are quite often almost as good as the poem. A very interesting twist on Seuss -- love putting Smurfette in there.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thanks, KL.
Slide me some ham, priceless Pryde! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thanks Frieda:)
Haha The clever factor is almost overwhelming, in a good way of course...for the record, I hated the Smurfs as a kid and still do to this day...awesome work Pryde :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thanks Steve. I was a fan myself … but wonder at the one female, now talk about overwhelming:)
╰☆╮Aw, sucks you were too late for the contest because this is great! ^-^╰☆╮

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thanks, Brittany.
I loved it so very much that i can't express..... Wish the story was a bit longer !
****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

9 Years Ago

Thanks Anand … I wrote this on a lark but I did toy with a couple more stanzas:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2192 Views
47 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 17, 2014
Last Updated on September 7, 2014

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Moments Moments

A Poem by MsJewel