The Wisp

The Wisp

A Book by Pryde Foltz
"

The opening to my novel series, Slip Treaders. Have a listen or read.

"

© 2019 Pryde Foltz


Author's Note

Pryde Foltz
Bara dreams of the dark-haired boy, but one blustery day, the dark-haired boy is replaced by a silvery spectre who haunts her even when she is awake, pulling her deeper into dreams and closer to secrets she is better off not knowing. Waking up is no relief. The fictional east-coast town of Windfall offers its own surprises: immortal witches, coffee-loving werewolves, and dream boys come to life. A dead man's diary names Bara a Clavigen and calls upon her to cage the evil. She must defeat the witch who has ensnared the Wisp in a piece of enchanted amber. Unfortunately, the dreams have not revealed all. Always watching, a demon waits to prey upon her young soul.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Featured Review

i love the "Wisp" ... have my treasured signed copy looking at me right now, Pryde ... i do not forget many of the images and battles engaged in your story ... still admire and love your heroine ;) thanks for the peak you have offered here ... pretty sure many others will want .... "The rest of the story" ;)
E.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pryde Foltz

4 Years Ago

I do believe you were one of the first, if not the first. Certainly, you received the first sign cop.. read more
Einstein Noodle

4 Years Ago

:) .................. love the story..especially unforgettable library she lived in ... hmmmm i have.. read more



Reviews

"The doppelgänger was gone. The man was gone. All the other passersby had disappeared too. But Bara wasn’t alone. A solitary form approached. The dark-haired boy!"

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Gentle gusts blew through layers of whispering leaves. Those with the lightest grip let go and cut red and gold traces through the air. They settled soundlessly on the pavement below."

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pryde Foltz

4 Years Ago

Thank you, Sami:)
Sami Khalil

4 Years Ago

You are welcome Pryde...
Excellent first chapter. Your narration is spot on. Is this available as an audio book?

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pryde Foltz

4 Years Ago

Thank you, Val. No, no audiobook yet. I am still a cottage industry over here... that is I do everyt.. read more
Just in time for Halloween. Spellbinding and horrific. Pulls you in and won't let go. Very powerful take on this. You are very talented.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pryde Foltz

4 Years Ago

You are very kind. Thank you, Sami:)
Sami Khalil

4 Years Ago

You are welcome dear poet
a beautiful chapter,reminds me of fall that we can`t seem to find,98 here today

Posted 4 Years Ago


Pryde Foltz

4 Years Ago

Thank you, Ron:) Wow ... that is hot. We are well into the chill here but a pleasant chill:)
 wordman

4 Years Ago

lol,96 today,but temps in the 80`s next week

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

512 Views
15 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 2, 2019
Last Updated on October 28, 2019
Tags: ya fiction, paranormal, fantasy, horror, novel, fiction

Author

Pryde Foltz
Pryde Foltz

Vancouver, Canada



About
My written work can be found on amazon.com https://goo.gl/o8sLUi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prydefoltzwriter/ twitter: @Pryde Foltz Facebook: pryde foltz Youtubehttps:/http://goo.gl/Eqx.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..