Chapter 1 - Confused & Upset.

Chapter 1 - Confused & Upset.

A Chapter by Kristen
"

1 of 8 past blog posts becomes Chapter 1 of 15 Years.

"

I don't know about anything anymore.

Well, at least it seems like that.

 

My friend thinks she's depressed, but I really don't think she is. Obviously I'm not with her 24/7, but I'm with her a lot and she never seems really down, at least around me. Of course, I'm one of the queens of hiding emotions well and not saying anything truly meaningful around a lot of people (one of the main reasons I write and post things online), but I still honestly do not think she's depressed. I myself am  mildly depressed and she doesn't seem to have any common symptoms with me. I've told her that I don't think she's suffering from depression and she becomes even more angry, so I've stopped bringing it up. Usually I'm pretty good with giving advice or acting with reason but I just can't seem to do anything correctly when it comes to this. I don't know what to do.

 

Otherwise, I have nothing. Thanks for reading.

 

Listen to: What I've Done - Linkin Park



© 2010 Kristen


Author's Note

Kristen
Slightly edited from the original blog post but the ideas have remained constant.
Thanks for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think that if she doesn't listen and is angry...that she does probably have depression. If her symptoms are worse or more severe than yours then you should talk to someone about it. If she is doing other things like cutting or something worse you need to talk to her. Thanks for sharing.....she really needs to have help.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

415 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 6, 2010
Last Updated on March 6, 2010


Author

Kristen
Kristen

MA



Writing
Cloy Cloy

A Story by Kristen


Inhibitions Inhibitions

A Poem by Kristen