Chapter 6 Claire

Chapter 6 Claire

A Chapter by Pugsly
"

Claire eavesdrops on her dad and Dakota's argument and realizes her older brother is probably losing his mind.

"

Chapter Six:

 

Claire 

Heavy thudding filled the house the footsteps signally that dad is pissed and someone is about to get grounded.

 “Why does you sister have bruises on her neck and cheek Dakota?” He stood in the dining room, arms crossed, and his thick eyebrows scrunched together.

Dakota shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know why, did you ask her?”

“She told me you beat her! I found her on the floor curled up in a ball with pizza sitting on her desk but it was cold. When the hell did you plan on mentioning you decided it was a great idea to beat your sister?”

Dakota remained calm, it seemed creepy to me. He finished eating and put his plate in the sink. He’s completely blowing off my dad now; I think he just signed his freedom away forever. “She started it. I defended myself, there’s nothing more to tell.” He said in the same cold yet calm demeanor. Dad grabbed Dakota by the sleeve they disappeared from the dining room in the blink of an eye.

 “You tell me how a girl less than half your height and strength attacked you but yet she’s the one with bruises on her neck and cheek but you’re perfectly fine.” He asked as they headed up to the second floor.

“She threw her phone at me, I tried to give it back and she punched my shoulder.”

“When do you plan on telling the truth Dakota?”

“I am telling the truth.”

“No you’re not! Do you think I’m stupid? She’s scared of you and has been so for a majority of her life because you made sure to make her life hell!”

“She starts everything Dad; I don’t know why you’re so quick to jump to her defense!”

“She has bruises all over her face and neck! What did you do to her Dakota?”

“I hit her and held her back when she~”

“Jess didn’t lay a finger on you! You walked into the kitchen threw her phone across the room and you beat her for no good reason!”

A loud smack echoed throughout the hallway.

“I’ve had it with your s**t Dakota!” Dad yelled and stormed out of Dakota’s room. I hid in the nook behind the stairs; I wasn’t upsetting him while he was mad. I had to see Dakota.

He looked like he was staring out his window from his bed. I knew that dad hit him.

“You seriously hit Jess? What the hell were you thinking?”

“That b***h deserved it! I’d do it again if I could.”

“You’re insane Dakota you can’t go beating her like that. Picking on her or teasing her is one thing but you seriously hurt her. Did you hit her because Mara decided to stay over her friend’s house for a while?”

“What do you mean she decided to stay over her friend’s house? She’s not allowed back in the house until Christmas.”

“No, Dakota, you idiot, she’s at Holly’s house. I helped her pack for the week since Holly’s moving away in a few days. They never officially threw Mara out; they told her to leave for a while until everything cooled down. Did you not hear this from mom or dad?”

“She was thrown out!”

“No Dakota you’re wrong, I’ll call Mara now and she’ll tell you that she’s spending time with Holly. You seriously beat Jess for no reason you scumbag. I think you need help this has gone beyond stupid sibling issues. I guess you’re not going to apologize to her either. You know I don’t even hate or dislike Jess, I think she’s rather cool. I don’t know why you and Mara insist on picking on her. I just did it because you two did it.” I sighed disappointed in my brother’s stupidity.

 

 




© 2012 Pugsly


Author's Note

Pugsly
I seriously dislike this chapter. I might change it to Ireland's point of view.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
Added on October 21, 2012
Last Updated on October 21, 2012
Tags: Evil Angel Version 2, Chapter 6, Claire, Dakota, Drama, trouble, eavesdropping


Author

Pugsly
Pugsly

Barnegat, NJ



About
I'm terrible at filling these things out so I'll keep it short and brief. I love music it influences my writing most of the time, I'm not a big movie person nor am I a big TV person. My computer is my.. more..

Writing
Araya Family Araya Family

A Chapter by Pugsly