Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Pugsly
"

Jessie reunites with Ben.

"

Chapter Nine

 

 

I have no idea what I'm going to do when I see Ben. I thought about it all night and all morning while Aileen did my makeup. She had an unopened bottle of concealer that matched my skin tone so she put it on my neck and face. She also decorated my eyes with a light coating of blue and silver eye shadow. I wore my velvety blue colored Princess coat over my black double layered long sleeved shirt with a red layer underneath the black with black pants. My gray snowflake hat and blue gloves don't match but the gloves match my jacket so it wasn't that bad.

 

The snow stopped sometime late last night and Portland wasn't as bad as Triple Creek. We got to the radio station right before Breaking Benjamin started playing, so I had to wait to take my revenge on Ben for sending me the root beer. Ironically I brought some with me because I had a random soda craving and Aileen wanted some as well, so I grabbed two bottles one for the ride there and one on the way back for both of us.

 

* * *

 

 

I found Ben as they were packing up and heading into their separate cars. I didn't bother letting him know I was there, I walked up behind him and punched his arm.

"You're a jerk!" I punched him again and he started laughing. "It's not funny! I hate you so much right now!"

"It's nice to see you too." He held my hand so I couldn't punch him anymore. I wasn't going to hit him with my bad wrist.

I kicked his shin, "I still hate you!"

"No you don't hate me; you couldn't hate me no matter how hard you tried."

"Well you're wrong because I hate you right now!"

"No, you're flustered, there's a difference."

"I am not flustered!"

"That's why your cheeks are pink?"

"It’s winter in Oregon that’s why they’re pink!" I kicked him again and considered stopping, but I went for one last kick.

"Are you going to stop kicking me any time soon?"

"If you let go of my hand then yeah I'll stop." I tried to kick him one last time, but he picked me up and sat me down on the hood of his car.

"I can still kick you even if I'm sitting."

"I know but then I might decide to tickle you."

"That's not fair!"

"You just spent a whole two minutes of your life hitting me and I didn't do anything back. I think it's fair."

"I waited for like a whole day to figure out what I was going to do, and now I figured out so I'm going to continue doing it." I pulled my hand out of his and punched his shoulder.

"Ben, do you want to explain why you have a random girl on the hood of your car and she's punching you?" Jeremy, drummer and percussionist for the band asked while he watched the whole event unfold.

"She's a friend Jeremy, and she's mad at me so she decided to randomly punch my arm until she feels better. This is Jessie by the way." he introduced me but I was too annoyed to say anything to anyone.

"The girl you sent the root beer too?"

He smiled, looked over at me and then back at Jeremy, "Yes, that girl."

"I swear to god Ben," I punched him twice as hard, "Stop telling people about it!"

He rubbed his arm a little, "I didn't tell anyone about it I just sent it and was laughing my a*s off the entire time."

"Why are you mad at Ben and why are you sitting on the hood of his car?"

"Because he won’t let the stupid soda incident go, and ask Ben why I'm sitting here because I don't know what runs through his brain."

"You know damn well why you're sitting there," he laughed and poked my sides. I pushed him away and slid down to the ground.

"No I don't know but it doesn't matter anymore because I'm going now."

"So you showed up just to punch me in the arm a million times?"

"No I came here to tell you you're an a*s, and I'm content now so I'm going to go home." I said and walked away.

"Are you really that mad about the whole root beer thing?"

"Yes, he won't let me forget about it!"

"Then why did you~"

"Because it's the only soda I had in the house and I wanted some!" I cut her off with a harsh whisper.

Aileen sighed, "I don't understand what just happened and I don't think I ever will, but I think we should at least spend some time in Portland while we're here."

 

We didn't know what we'd do since shopping wasn't an ideal option, neither of us have that much money. We had enough for lunch at a cheap restaurant and possibly something else but after that, we'd probably have to go home.

"I have money; if you want I'll go with you." Ben suggested.

"No I'm still mad at you for being an a*s!"

"You just said you weren't mad anymore!"

"I said I was content with my revenge plan, I never said I wasn't mad at you."

"You can tag along if you want Ben, she'll get over it eventually."

"What the hell Aileen?" I couldn’t believe she threw me under the bus like that. “So much for being my best friend, you just throw me under the bus like it’s nothing.”

She rolled her eyes at me, "I'm not going to send him away if he wants to come with us. Now stop throwing a temper tantrum about it."

"See, she's nice to me." He said and I stuck my tongue out at him. 



© 2012 Pugsly


Author's Note

Pugsly
This was only half of the original chapter 9... had to split it up somewhere...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
Added on October 21, 2012
Last Updated on October 21, 2012
Tags: Evil Angel Version 2, Chapter 9, reunion, teasing, romance


Author

Pugsly
Pugsly

Barnegat, NJ



About
I'm terrible at filling these things out so I'll keep it short and brief. I love music it influences my writing most of the time, I'm not a big movie person nor am I a big TV person. My computer is my.. more..

Writing
Araya Family Araya Family

A Chapter by Pugsly