Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Pugsly
"

Jessie, Aileen and Ben hang out for the day...

"

Chapter Ten

 

Ben took us to a pizza place and I swear it was because of the root beer thing. He's going to find every chance he can to torment me. I stopped talking to him after pizza just to see how long it took for him to feel guilty.

 

"You're going to ignore me for the rest of the day aren't you?" he asked and I didn't answer. "Are you really that mad at me?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't mad; in fact part of me likes the teasing.

"If I let you punch my arm will it make you feel any better?" He asked and I punched his arm anyway. "I didn't say you could actually punch my arm!"

"You never said it before but I still did it anyway." I punched his arm again.

"Ha, I got you to talk!" He smiled victoriously and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey I hate to break this moment up, but my mom needs me home to entertain the little cousins." Aileen looked up from her phone slightly disappointed. I wasn't ready to leave Ben yet, I wanted to stay.

"Aw but we were just starting to have fun," Ben pouted then added, "It's okay if you have to leave."

I pulled her to the side, "I don't know if Dakota's home, I didn't bother asking what happened to him because I didn't want to know."

"So call your parents and ask, unless you want to chill at my house."

"No, I don't know what to do."

"If you want to stay with him go ahead, but I'm your ride home at the moment."

"Ben could drive me home."

"Well ask him first before you decide this and he actually can't take you home." She said and I walked back over to Ben.

"So I don't want to go home yet and Aileen suggested that you could take me home if you have free time."

"Sure thing, if you're not mad at me."

"I'm still mad at you." I said and returned to Aileen, "He said yes, I'll tell my parents that I'm staying with Ben." I hugged her goodbye, she waved goodbye to Ben, and got into her car. We decided to hang out at the hotel they're staying at since it looks like it's about to blizzard. The clouds filled up the entire sky and they look like they're about to explode.

 

"So what happened for a few days that caused you to disappear?" Ben asked when I got in his car.

"Some drama with Mara and Dakota caused my phone to break and I was upset so I disappeared from the world."

"You were upset over the phone breaking or the drama starting?"

"Well both, he kind of hurt my hand more by smacking it as hard as he could while I was making pizza." I stared down at the brace on my arm and I just remembered Aileen has the concealer in her purse. I have to get it from her. I guess I could wait a little while it said it lasts for a while and doesn't smudge. I hope I don't have to tell him about the Dakota incident. I really don't want to tell him about it.

 



© 2012 Pugsly


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on October 22, 2012
Last Updated on October 22, 2012
Tags: Evil Angel Version 2, Chapter 10, Crush, Snow storm, suspense, Flirting


Author

Pugsly
Pugsly

Barnegat, NJ



About
I'm terrible at filling these things out so I'll keep it short and brief. I love music it influences my writing most of the time, I'm not a big movie person nor am I a big TV person. My computer is my.. more..

Writing
Araya Family Araya Family

A Chapter by Pugsly