Writing Dice - I write what the Dice suggest

Writing Dice - I write what the Dice suggest

A Story by Purple Reign
"

collection of synopses that might become stories, created by rolling The Writing Dice

"

1:

When a genderfluid ageless alien named Fred parks their spaceship in the Great Plains outside the Big City one night in the spring of the year 2025, they cause a small earthquake, which collapses a cave and destroys an ancient bowl made from blue glass that had been stored in said cave for centuries. Soon after, the water that flows from the city’s faucets turns purple, and the weather becomes unpredictable. Fred had originally been very happy about the opportunity to explore the planet, but now they fear the humans’ reaction. They hide their ship high up in the mountains and shapeshift into something that looks human enough to blend in... 

 

 

2:

Great A'Tuin, ageless and eternal, was moving through space at their own pace, which was impossible to assess. The tropical waterpark on A'Tuin's back opened its doors for the day, and a family of gods claimed the sunbeds closest to the big slide, hissing and spitting and scaring away any mortal who dared to come too close.

At the same time, lightyears away, on a small planet, a ring of plastic fell to the ground, glowing in an unnatural blue light that quickly faded away. "You're not worthy of wearing my collar," a gorgeous velvet voice murmured, and a rejected slave's desire turned into hatred. They turned their eyes up to the beautiful clear summer sky - and started planning their revenge.

 

© 2021 Purple Reign


Author's Note

Purple Reign
What do you think, can any of these become a story? Feel free to use them!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on January 20, 2021
Last Updated on January 20, 2021
Tags: experiments, writing exercise