Believing

Believing

A Poem by Triston Taylor

Most of my mind are beliefs of things more invisible then air. My beliefs are opinions I've willed to reality. Angels guide my words on paper. This pencil reinventing the strengths of nature. These thoughts understood from present to future. Understand all you want, you don't know what I'm saying. You don't know the rhythm to the flow until you embrace the feeling. I believe in more then what I feel then what my eyes are influenced to see. Everything has a mask, everything has a greater task. Trust is a risk if you go from visibilty. Trust is easily found if you look below the veiwing. Believing is more powerful then actuality, dreams more powerful then reality. Imagination the greatest tool on earth. Imagination is given at birth. Possibilities are endless when you close your eyes. Possibilities diminish as imagination dies. Sit and think. Try to pull a picture from the back of your head. Try to describe a memory of five seconds to a explanation of thirty. Explain every intricate detail to the T. Explain every feeling to the beginning. Very few hold this ability. Even as a kid, imagination was used in games, now it's someone else's imagination controlled by your hand. Society, humanity. Dizgusting, revolting, lazy. An artist, a person who's life is based around imagination, is the only true believer. Believing is not a sense. Believing is knowing something and feeling something so strong that you need no proof to prove it's real. Politics are nothing to me. My mind is already free.

© 2015 Triston Taylor


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on May 20, 2015
Last Updated on May 20, 2015

Author

Triston Taylor
Triston Taylor

Oshkosh, WI



About
I'm 17 and I want to take the talent I have further, I want more people to review my poetry and help me take it farther. more..

Writing