Brandon Unlimited Chapter 1: Enter Equality

Brandon Unlimited Chapter 1: Enter Equality

A Screenplay by Q-Works
"

Brandon Otter is just your average, normal teenage boy. That wouldn't be a problem if his parents weren't the greatest superheroes in the world.

"

Did you see that?!


A red flash shoots across the screen. The camera then shakes and zooms in on a rather gallant looking bearded-man floating in the air.


Voice: Equality. He's the man. Everyone's hero...the “GREATEST” in the WORLD...


The bearded man then flies over to a building with a bomb placed outside of it. With 5 seconds left, he grabs the bomb and flies upwards into the sky.


A mouse pointer hovers over the video and the video stops.


Don't worry. He survived. Turns out the bomb couldn't ignite because theres no air in space to trigger any sort of combustion for a bomb or something. I like to think thats how it worked... But that didn't stop Equality from tossing the dud into the sun anyway...


A mouse pointer goes to the play button and Equality comes back down to Earth to a roar of praise and adoration. Then the video stops.


Super strength. Super Speed. ...And a fast as hell recovery time. Hes...probably indestructible too...and...Hes...my DAD.


A man opens the front door of the house, smuldering and steaming, and walks in and flops down on the couch next to a woman.


Man: Well that...sucked!


Woman: Uhh...did you just fall on my couch?


The woman gives the man a stern look


The man floats up in the air above the couch, still laying down


Sheesh! You'd think the savior of the world would be king of his own castle...I mean, its not everyday that I get stranded in a parallel dimension for 20 years, but because time flows differently, it was only 1 Earth week-


Woman: Aaaaaand...I don't care! I know what you do “Mr. Equality” , but around these parts, Mrs. Equality is King!


Man: I missed you too... heh heh


The man floats over to the woman and hugs her. His big body completely smothers the woman's tiny frame.


Woman: I was worried about you! You think that I'd be use to this by now...BUT-


Man: Heh. No worries lady! I'm INVINCIBLE!


Woman: I KNOW...its just...well, I am your WIFE afterall. Its what we DO!


Man: You got nothing to worry about..NOW! WHERES MY SON?!


Woman: Do you really gotta ask...?


The woman rolls her eyes in the direction of their son's room. The Man kisses his wife on the forehead and floats away from his wife and flies upstairs and to the first bedroom to the left.


Man: Bran...don!...


The boy turns away from his computer and looks at his father.


Brandon: Equality...!


The boy leisurely gets out of his computer chair and then nonchalantly walks over to his father.


Man: I missed ya son....! Uhh...Y-You'll never guess where I was?!


Brandon: Saturn? Fighting the Minotaurus on Neptune? Having a sit down chat with the Sun? Somewhere away from your family...?


Man: Actually...I was in some kinda parallel world where animals were the masters and humans were the pets. Quite bizarre actually. But I and other “pets” devised a plot to overthrow the overlord.


Brandon: Overlord huh...?


Brandon rolls his eyes in the direction of his ipod, which is on his bed.


Man: Yeah! Get this, it was a Goldfish! But he had a militia of cats armed with rockets and hunting knives! I swear I'm not making this up!


Brandon: Well, whatever. It doesn't really matter because you'll probably be leaving again anyways for the big day!


Man: Big day?


Brandon: Yep...


Brandon goes to get his ipod and pick up one earbud, poised to put it in


Man: Hmm...AH! Yeah, your birthday! YEAH! YOU'RE RIGHT! Brandon...have you...ya know...?


The man floats into the room and cracks the door softely behind him


Man: You already know...that your mother can hear things very well...Maybe this might slow down her powers a tad...


Brandon: Nah... I haven't started showing any powers or anything...


Man: Really? Well, maybe you're just a late bloomer kiddo! I got my powers right on my 17th birthday, but seeing as how you are still 16...


Brandon: I might not EVER get powers...


Man: Don't sweat it Bran. Even if you NEVER develop powers, they don't MAKE you a hero. What makes you a hero is in here.


The man puts his index finger to his son's forehead.


Brandon: My brain? What makes me a hero is in my brain?


Man: Oh! Sorry! I meant your heart! In that other dimension, Brains and hearts were switched. It was kinda nasty to see throbbing heads...


Brandon: Well, If I have to leave my future family, as much as you do...then I think I'd be perfectly fine with not having powers...


Brandon puts in both earbuds and turns around to go back to his computer chair

The Man reaches out to his son but stops and looks down.


HEY! BOYS! DINNER READY! YALL BETTER COME AND GET IT!


Man: UHH...WHATS FOR DINNER “SEAL”?!


Woman: PORK CHOPS, MASH 'TATOES AND GREENS!


The Man makes a disgusted face


Woman: ...AND YOU BETTER NOT BE MAKIN' FACES!


The Man goes over to his son and touches his shoulder. Brandon takes one earbud out.


Man: ...You and I both know she can't cook porkchops...


Brandon: Yeah...Were you saying something before that? I couldn't hear you...


Man: I was saying, I can run back in time, break the oven, and then suggest that we go to Lucky Lucky Pizza....


Brandon: Nah, thats ok. You just got back...we really don't want to spoil the little time together we have anyways...


The man looks down with a somewhat hurt look


(I feel...kinda like a giant d****e right now...maybe I should...lighten the mood...yeah.)


Brandon: No, no! That...THATS not what I meant! I mean...umm...Lets just...go eat. Race ya!


Man: Really?


Downstairs...


The woman is just about finished setting the table when the man zips by, blowing loose papers and random objects around the house. He zips right into the chair behind her and catches her when she loses her balance.


Woman: What I tell you about speeding in MY house?


Man: The boy challenged me. I didn't have a choice...


Woman: Yeah right...Bet ya just wanted to do that...


Man: I know another thing I WANT to do...


Brandon finally gets to the kitchen


Can you guys please not talk about “that” when I'm around. Thanks.


Man: Heh, sounds like you're getting those powers there son. Might not be “super perception”, because I was talking about going to Lucky Lucky Pizza tonight...


He gives his wife a puppy dog face


Woman: Wh-What are you doin?


Man: “The Face”...you know you can't...resist...


The woman slaps some mashed potatoes down on the man's plate


Brandon: Uhh...I don't...uhh...think its working...


Man: You may be right my boy...


Woman: So, how many pork chops you want, Mark?


Mark sighs


I'll take all of them


Woman: Oh! You will huh?


Brandon cheers to himself


Woman: TOO BAD! “One for the team” is NOT allowed in THIS DIMENSION!


Mark: I tried son. I can save the world, but I just CAN'T save you from your mother's cooking. Heh heh hahahahaha!


Brandon: ...


The woman stands behind Mark with a plate of about 30 porkchops, burned to a crisp


Woman: So my cooking is TERRIBLE, HUH?


Mark: Lucille...darling...Your food is the best food I have ever eaten in all my years!


Lucille: Thats...what I wanna hear. Brandon, how many you want?


Brandon: Uhhh....


Mark: The boy wants 3!


Brandon: Hey!


Mark: Thats for not defending me back there!


Lucille clears her throat


Yeah...


My name is Brandon. Brandon Otter...and the world's greatest superhero, Equality just also happens to be my dad. Hes usually gone off to save the Earth almost all the time, so we really don't get to see him. Sometimes he takes mom with him.I know they're still alive when I see Facebook statuses and fresh Youtube videos from their account. I'm the normal one in this family. As far as I know, I don't have powers, or special abilities to read minds like mom does. Makes it hard to lie about homework... Maybe thats a good thing though...


{---30 Minutes later----}


Brandon: ughh...I'm full...I can't...


Lucille: Oh, after 10 chops? You sure? You gonna tap out SO SOON?!


Brandon: Positive! Now can I be excused?


Lucille: Ok. Just make sure you get that Chemistry homework done. Tomorrow's YOUR day, so after you do that, you need to be in the bed!


Brandon: Ok.


Mark: Might I say that the porkchops were most ex-


Lucille: Quiet You! I've got a WEEK'S worth aggression to release on you “MR. HERO!”


Mark does a coy grin and leans back in his chair


Back upstairs, Brandon plops down on his bed and looks up at the ceiling.


(I'm about 80% sure I won't be gettin' any powers. And its crazy because mom got powers because she was pregnant with me...but I never got anything?! Life's kinda gay that way.)


{1hr later in the master bedroom}


Mark: Are...(pant)we...DONE(pant pant) YET...?


Lucille: NO!(pant) AGAIN!(pant)(pant) I'M STILL ANGRY!


Mark: Just because I'M INVINCIBLE,(pant) doesn't mean HE is...


Lucille: Then...(pant) I'll just see how much punishment(pant) HE can take!


Mark: Apparently, 13 sets of 45 minutes each...might be a bit much...


Lucille: Lets go for 20!


Mark: Seal?


Lucille: Yea, I know. You feel HORRIBLE!


Mark: Its just...


Lucille: Yeah, yeah! You wanna be there for your son...but you DON'T KNOW him!


Mark: And I-


Lucille: No! He doesn't like Football or sports!


Mark: SEAL! STOP THAT! If I wanted to talk to myself, I would go back to the “Venusian Prisons of Death!”


Lucille: You're killing my mood...


Mark: But this is serious baby. I have no idea WHO my son is. I can't talk to him because I don't know anything about him. And everytime I do, he gets on that stupid music thing!


Lucille: *sigh* i-pod honey. Its called an IPOD!


Lucille crawls off of her husband and puts on a robe


Mark: Where did he even get that thing?


Lucille: You sent it to him for his 12th birthday, remember?


Mark: SEE?! I can't even remember small things like THAT! I GAVE HIM THE KEYS TO IGNORE ME!


Lucille: Well...have you ever thought about...you know, “OUR NEEDS”, as a family?


Mark: Your needs? Like, laughing at your bad jokes, telling you you don't look fat, and watching Glee with you?


Lucille: UHHH NOOOOO! The family “Smart man!” Had you ever thought about what its like when YOU leave us?


Mark: But you know I'LL be BACK!


Lucille: DOES THAT MATTER? YOU HAVE A SON! YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT HOW BRANDON FEELS?


Mark: I figured he understood. The safety of others comes FIRST!


Lucille: Yeah! HE UNDERSTANDS MORE THAN YOU THINK! GOOD NIGHT!


She rolls over and tears well up in her eyes

Mark: I...don't understand why you're mad...but...


Lucille: SHUT- UP!


Mark's cellphone then rings, and he pick it up


Yeah, this is Equality! Really? RIGHT NOW! ...CAN'T YOU GET the A-LIST? NO! OK! OK! I'll be there soon.


Mark starts to tell Lucille the news, but then he just gets dressed and flies out the house. Brandon happens to be looking out the window when Equality flies off.


Brandon: Fly away...


The next day at school


So yeah! I couldn't sleep! My dad came back home...and IT WAS LIKE, AN EARTHQUAKE RIPPING THROUGH THE HOUSE!


Shays: heh, so you FINALLY were privy to your parents doing...the deed?


Brandon: Privy? PRIVY?! You make it sound like I WANTED to hear them!


Shays: Well, truth be told...your mom is kinda hot. Totally in a milf way. If I was your dad, I'm make knock the brakes off th-


Brandon punches Shays in the arm


Th-Thats my mom meatgazer!


Shays: ...Well you're just lucky your dad is the author of MY FAVORITE COMIC BOOKS, otherwise we would never be able to hang...Speaking of which...whens the next one coming?


Brandon: I still don't even know how you found out my dad's pen name...


Shays: Oh, just a small invention called...”the net”. Heard of it?


Brandon: lame.


Shays: Well, if you didn't notice, we kinda are the two lamest people in the whole school.


The scene pans back and reveals the two friends sitting at a table...alone. The scene pans back again and shows that they are also in an empty classroom.


Brandon: I kinda forget sometimes, but this is a STARK reminder...


Shays: Yeah, kinda a crappy birthday present huh pal?


Brandon: Hell yeah...it is my birthday! I should be out with all the hot babes! They should be BEGGING to make me a Banana MILKSHAKE! Banana!


Shays: Yeah...You...forgot your birthday.


Brandon: Well...I got good reason to. NO ONE even talks to us. Girls don't know we exist. Jocks always pick on us! AND NO ONE TOLD ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Its been this way for years SHAYS! YEARS!


Shays: Calm down brosef. Its cool.


Brandon: No! Its not cool. You DON'T KNOW! YOU'RE NEVER THERE! JUST LIKE HIM! DAMN IT!


Brandon throws a desk storms out the room in a mad dash


Shays: YOU COULD'VE ASKED FOR YOUR GIFT!!!


Brandon runs up the stairs of the school and keeps going until he reaches the door to the roof. The door has a do not enter sign on it, but he kicks the door open and makes it onto the roof of the school.


Brandon: DAMN IT! WHY?! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE HIS SON?! WHY?!


Brandon falls on his knees


(Maybe...Maybe I do have power...MAYBE I CAN FLY...)


Brandon runs to the edge of the roof and looks down.


(I'M UP HIGH! M-Maybe...I should just try from a trampoline...)


Brandon turns around and walks away from the edge of the roof and starts to go back through the door into the school when he hears a female voice.


Voice: Hey! Where are you going?


Brandon: I didn't know you and your boyfriend were up here! I swear I didn't see a thing!


Voice: Huh? I- Boyfriend?! ME?!


Brandon: Oh, well, if you're alone, I'll leave you alone. I thought it was empty...


Voice: You CAN'T leave BRANDON! I Nee-


Brandon stops and turns around


HOLD UP! You know me?


Voice: Of course I do. You're the son of Equality! Only the GREATEST, MOST GALLANT HERO EVER!

Brandon walks around looking for where the voice is coming from


I-I-I dunno what you're talkin' about...Everyone KNOWS Equality doesn't have a family! DON'T YOU THINK THAT IF HE HAD A FAMILY, HE WOULD TAKE TIME TO STAY HOME?


Voice: You're getting warmer Brandon...!


Brandon: You- YOU didn't answer...


Voice: You really should look behind you sometime. You might never find me...


A hand taps Brandon on the shoulder. But when he turns around, there's no one there


Voice: COME ON! YOUR DAD IS Equality! USE YOUR SUPER POWERS TO FIND ME!!!


Brandon stops walking


I...Don't have any...I don't think...


Voice: Oi! SO you ARE HIS SON! They tried to tell me that it wasn't true...but I knew I was right for stalking you! I SOOOO KNEW IT!


Brandon: W-W-WAIT! You stalked me?


Voice: Of course. I just had to know if it was true...that Equality's son actually WENT to my school!


Brandon: Who are you?


Voice: Come to the edge of the building...


Brandon: Ok...


Brandon walks cautiously toward the edge the roof only to see a girl balancing on one foot on the very edge of the building.


Voice: Found me.


Brandon: The hell are you doin'?


Voice: Yoga. I always come here. You kinda interrupted my session with your “faux flight”. Either take off, or get a new spot!


Brandon: I told you! I DON'T HAVE-


Voice: My name is NOT YOU! Twice you've called me “you”. My name is Alicia.


Brandon: But...that doesn't explain how you knew my name...?


Alicia: Ok Ok! Maybe if I showed you, you'd stop asking questions...ONE SECOND!


Alicia pulls off her shirt, exposing her bra


Brandon: B***s?


Alicia covers up , looking pretty embarrassed


T"TURN AROUND JERK!


Brandon: Ok OK!


Alicia pulls down her pants as Brandon is turning around.


Are you ready yet?


Alicia: No!


Brandon: Sheesh...women...


Alicia takes a very deep breath and then throws her left arm up. A bright light shines from her ring on her middle finger. Something that looks like a boil starts to shoot down her arm and continually expand. The boil then explodes and a red skintight suit starts to wrap all over her body.


Ok!(pant)(pant) Now you can turn around!


Once Brandon turns around he can hardly believe what he sees


WOW! And you were shocked about your bra? You might as well be naked!


Alicia is now wearing a red skintight suit with a a ninja like mask covering only the bottom half of her face.


This...is the latest in Superhero technology! The self fitting suit! It emphasizes speed and flexibility, while at the same time, maximizing the wearer's natural ability....Having said that...Don't you know who I am?


Brandon just stares at her


Uhh...Sorry, I only follow my dad. I have no idea WHO you are.


Alicia falls over


A minor setback...A MINOR SETBACK...afterall, we are new here!


Alicia rubs her head and clears her throat


I AM INCREDIGIRL! LEADER OF THE A-LIST!


Brandon: A-List...?


Incredigirl: A-List? The All girl superhero team of Awesome?! Surely you've heard of us! We fill in for your dad when he CAN'T be here!


Brandon: Nah, never seen you in my life. I think I'd remember a body like that...


Incredigirl: I'm not sure whether to appreciate the attention, or be creeped out...but anyways, its not about me. Its about you! I hear today's a special day for you!


Brandon: Nothing special, just my birthday...


Incredigirl: JUST A BIRTHDAY! WHAT ARE YOU-STUPID?! Everyone knows that on everyone's 17th birthday with “the gift”, their powers should start to manifest. The Super-hero community is very tightknit...


Brandon: Yeah, that's the thing...I don't have any. I keep telling you...


Incredigirl: Nonsense! Your dad's the GREATEST. HERO. Ever. I'm sure you can atleast...fly?


Brandon: Hey...maybe you're right! I was kinda thinking that...Afterall, flying isn't really a power...

I mean, even Peter Pan can fly!


Incredigirl: Sweet! Then try this, get a running start, and jump off the roof! That way, your powers should get a kickstart!


Brandon: YEAH!


(What the hell am I doing?)


Brandon runs to the farside of the of the school.


I can do this!


(No I can't)


I CAN ATLEAST FLY!


(No I CAN'T!)


Brandon runs top speed toward where Incredigirl is standing and vaults off the edge


(NOPE! GONNA FALL!)


Incedigirl: YOU'RE DOING IT! YOU'RE FL-ALLLING!


Brandon: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


Incredigirl dives off the school and catches Brandon before he reaches the ground. When she lands, her feet cause two knee high holes in the ground.


Brandon, who had closed his eyes in preparation for his premature death, opens his eyes to Incredigirl holding him in her arms.


Incredigirl: This...is so wrong.


She sets him down on the grass


You're SUPPOSED TO BE FLYING! I'm SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW YOU TO A SECRET HIDEOUT! We were going to be alone...and you were going to try to make out with me, and I would act like I didn't want to go all the way, and then...NO! NO! This is all WRONG!


Brandon: Well, if it makes you feel any better, I did repeatedly tell you I don't have any powers...


Incredigirl: Great! SON or NO SON of Equality, you're just a civilian! I showed my secret identity to a civilian!


Brandon: Hey! I'm No civvie!


Incredigirl: You might be right...afterall, just because you can't fly doesn't mean that you don't have any powers. I can't fly afterall. Yeah. That's it...


Brandon: Serious? You can't fly? Then what's your-


Incredigirl: Super strength. Agility...Looking all around cool!


Brandon: Thats, actually kinda cool....except the last part.


Incredigirl: uhh...thanks...no one else thinks that..but...


Brandon stands up and starts to walk away


Incredigirl: WHERE YOU GOING?!


Brandon: Well, it is my birthday afterall. Maybe my dad might be able to help me out.


Incredigirl:..Can I come too?!


Brandon: You...come to my house?


Incredigirl: Yeah! I've never actually met Equality. We only get the occasional email from him when hes going away. PLEASE! I'm such a big fan!


Brandon: Whatever.


Incredigirl: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANKS! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!


She runs over and hugs Brandon, almost choking him with her strength.


Incredigirl: Sorry!


20 minutes later


Alicia: So whats...it like?


Brandon: What?


Alicia: You know...being Equality's son! Hows that-


Brandon covers her mouth


Shh! You want everyone to know?


Alicia: Sorry...


Brandon: But if you must know, its...


Alicia: Cool?!


Brandon: No...Its...


Alicia: AWESOME?!


Brandon: NO! ITS STRESSFUL!


Alicia loses her excitement and focuses in on Brandon


Alicia: What do you mean, stressful?


Brandon: *sigh* It just is. He's always gone. He misses EVERYTHING! He's ALWAYS GONE! SAVING THE WORLD! I understand that the world needs saving BUT WHY IS IT ALWAYS WHEN I NEED HIM?!


Alicia: I...M I'm sorry Brandon. I didn't know...I just assumed...


Brandon: No, Its cool. I'm sorry for that. Its just...I never really get to talk to anyone about it. No one would understand anyway. They'd be so focused on how “cool” he is, that they'd never think about how I felt.


Alicia: Well, even though I don't understand, now that I know your story...I guess that makes me your defacto confidant.


Brandon: I guess.


Alicia: Yeah...And you know my secret identity now...so yeah!


Brandon: I dunno. But I get what you're saying...


Alicia: Maybe I could...be your counselor. You know, a coach...just until you get your powers?


Brandon: Why would you wanna-


Alicia: I know this sounds vain, but I ADMIRE Your FATHER so much! Training his son would would be my honor...


Brandon: Ha ha...yeah right. You're hoping I get his powers and become the next greatest thing. Then you can always say “I trained that guy!” Nice try.


Alicia: Actually, thats correct. But you can't blame me. How often does the chance to train The son of-


Brandon: I GET IT! THE GREATEST HERO EVER! WOO! YEAH! Ok, can we talk about something else?


Alicia: Will you say yes?


Brandon: Will you leave me alone?


Alicia: No.


Brandon: *sigh* Ok! As long as you shutup about Equality!


Alicia: gonna be hard...but I'll do my best!


Brandon: Good, because we're here!


Alicia: The house of the GRE- I mean...Your house...wow....


Brandon: yeah, its not anything fancy. Its just a regular 4 bedroom, three and a half bathroom, two story house with a basement.


Alicia: With that sales pitch, you should work for REMAX!


Brandon: Alright. Here we go.


Brandon turns the knob and walks in the door. His mom then jumps out!


Surpri- OH! I didn't know you had a guest...


Brandon: Oh yeah, this is...Alicia. Shes my uhh...tutor.


Lucille: You don't gotta lie to me. She's trying to train the next greatest hero, son of Equality. Shes the leader of A-List and shes hoping that she makes a good impression with me...and whats this about a secret hideout?


Alicia: Pleased to meet you Ms...


Lucille: Call me “Vundergul”. I don't know or trust you enough with my civilian name.

Alicia: Oooookay...Well in that case I'M


Lucille: Brandon, did you tell her?


Brandon: She doesn't need to get introduced, she can read minds. So basically, shes a MEGA-MOM!


Alicia: Well...uhh...ok...


Brandon: No worries, she treats everyone like this... *ahem* Wheres dad?


Lucille: I'm sorry baby, I haven't seen him since last night... He got a call...


Brandon: OUT-STANDING!


Lucille: Don't blame him, he didn't WANT to go. He tried to get the A-List to do it. They didn't want them I take it.


Alicia: WHAT?! WE'RE THE-


Lucille: DIDN'T. WANT. YOU.


Brandon: SO I guess here's another birthday he'll miss?


Lucille: As far as I know...yes.


As they are talking, there are three knocks at the door.


Lucille: Hold on, let me get that...


When she gets to the door to open it, the door flies open and Equality falls in face first, smoking and battle scarred.


Lucille: OH MY GOD!


Equality: Happy...Birthday...son...heh heh.


Brandon runs over to Equality to see how hes doing


DAD! DAD! WHAT HAPPENED?!


Equality: I got...beat up...trying to...get to your birthday...for the first time...I put YOU above the mission...*cough*


Lucille: What was the mission?!


Equality: It was...to...to...


Equality passes out.


Lucille: GET HIM TO THE BED! GET HIS UNIFORM OFF! GET SOME COLD TOWELS!


Brandon: Whats going on?


Lucille: DON'T *sob* ASK QUESTIONS! JUST DO IT!


Alicia: Yes mam!


Alicia grabs Brandon and pulls him into the kitchen


Brandon: LET ME GO! HES-


Alicia: This was the SAME man you COULDN'T stand before! NOW you're his LOVING son?


Brandon: That was before. I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE!


Alicia: Then PULL IT TOGETHER! THIS IS REAL! YOU'RE DAD GOT HIS A*S-WHOMPED by SOMEONE or SOMETHING for neglecting his mission! Whoever did this is MORE POWERFUL than you DAD!


Brandon: SO?


Alicia: THINK ABOUT IT! YOUR DAD IS GOING TO BE OUT OF COMMISSION FOR A WHILE! SOMEONE NEEDS TO STEP UP.


Brandon: A-List!


Alicia: I'd LOVE to get my a*s rammed, unfornately, I'm NOWHERE near as strong as your dad! It has to be...YOU!


Lucille: DAMNIT! WHERES THEM TOWELS! TAKING TOO LONG!


Brandon: COMING!


Alicia: Get those towels to your mom.


Brandon: What about you- Where you?


Alicia gets ready to transform into her suit.


I'll pull guard shift! If your dad was that hurt...He could've been followed! NOW GET!


Alicia runs out the front door and runs around the house.


Brandon stands in the living room with a handful of wet towels...

© 2012 Q-Works


Author's Note

Q-Works
This is only chapter one. There is much more to come.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on April 8, 2012
Last Updated on April 8, 2012
Tags: Superhero, action, comedy, drama, family, teen, highschool, friendship, super power, adventure

Author

Q-Works
Q-Works

Atlanta, GA



About
Hi my name is Quatez Reid. I am a comic book writer/artist from Atlanta, Georgia. My stories primarily deal with the power of friendship, a deeper meaning to life and existentialism. They are also .. more..

Writing