Weird Times in Oscars High School Daze Act 2

Weird Times in Oscars High School Daze Act 2

A Screenplay by .quan.011.

ACT 2

SCENE STARTS WITH

 

EXT. OSCARS POLICE DEPARTMENT " DAY

 

Alice walks through the double doors to the police lab. Jane was sitting at her desk eating a sandwich. Alice walks up looking disgusted at Jane.

Alice:

Why you are busy eating a sandwich, a dangerous criminal is killing people.

 

Jane:

There is another victim?

 

Alice:

Yeah, a retired judge Matt Dacey, we are looking for a connection between Kessler and Dacey. Same M.O. he killed in the dining room, looked like he drowned, and there was no water trail.

 

Jane:

I found some interesting about Kessler. There is no water in his lungs. It like some drowned him and then pumped the water out of his lungs.

 

Alice:

Can someone do that?

 

Jane:

I can only think of two ways; someone has created a new machine or the m word.

 

Alice:

No not the m word, you know how Mike reacts when it comes to mutants.

 

Jane:

It’s only a theory and if it is a mutant I know someone who can help us.

 

Alice:

What another Brainiac like yourself?

 

Jane nods her head as she takes a bite out of another sandwich. Alice sighs as when her phone goes off. She picks up the phone and it’s Mike.

Mike:

I just got back from a courthouse and guess what I found.

 

Alice:

A connection between Kessler and Dacey

 

Mike:

Yeah, it seems that a few years back Kessler was witness to case that Dacey worked on.

 

Alice:

What kind of case?

 

Mike:

A sexual assault charge, a student said she was sexual assault by a teacher, Mr. William Dark. Kessler was one of the few teachers that stood up for Mr. Dark saying he couldn’t possible do that, and because lack of evidence Dark got off.

 

Alice:

So the girl came back for revenge, killing of the people who supported Dark.

 

Mike:

If that was true this would be easy expect the girl Victoria Greene is already dead. She died a couple of months later, suicide.

 

Alice:

So we are back at square one.

 

Mike:

Not exactly I’m going to have word with Willy Dark.

 

Alice:

I’m going to chase another lead.

 

Mike:

Fine, call you in a few.

(hangs up)

 

Alice placed her phone in her case and turns to Jane.

 

 

Alice:

Finished up your lunch and let’s go see your expect.

 

Jane takes one last bite. She gets up from her seat and follows Alice.

Jane:

 She lives on the outskirts of town.

 

 

EXT. WILLIAM DARK’S HOUSE " MID DAY

 

Sheriff Mike Tennyson pulls up to the driveway as a couple of girls jogs by. He looks at them as he gets out of his car and walks to the front porch.

Mike:

Jesus Christ.

 

He knocks on the door. No one answer so he knocks again.

 

Mike:

Come, Willy I know you’re in there.

 

Then he hears a scream and immediately pulls out his gun. He kicks into the door and rush into the house. He checks to living room first and sees a terrible sight. Will on top of a girl.

 

Will:

Hi, Mike.

 

Mike:

(turns around)

That was the one thing I was not ready to see.

 

A few minutes later, Will and Mike are sitting in the living room waiting for the girl to leave.

 

The girl:

Okay, I’m out of here.

 

She walks out of the door leaving the two men alone.

 

Will:

So what is your problem, Mikey?

 

Mike:

Don’t call that, Will. How old are you?

 

Will:

You came all this way to ask…

 

Mike:

Answer the question, Will.

 

Will

(sighs)

I’m 36.

 

Mike:

So you would have been 26 and she was 16 when you forced yourself on her.

 

Will:

What are you talking about?

 

Mike:

You can cut the act, I know the truth and so does our murderer or haven’t you heard Kessler and Dacey are dead.

 

Will:

(laughs)

So, I guess I’m next you’re going to try to protect. This has nothing to do with me and I have nothing to say.

 

Mike:

Hell you don’t.

(gets up and grabs Will by his collar)

Two people had already been kill for hiding you dirty little all you can do is laugh.

 

Will:

What you think I pulled the strings, all I did was show up to court. It was Jimmy who paid of everyone. He thought it would cost him the election if everyone found out what I did. The funny part is that in the end he still lost.

 

Mike:

That lost her life, because your sick a*s.

 

In the background, the sound of water dripping echo. A pool of water starts coming out of the sink and starts heading to the living room.

Will:

You act as if I gave her the pills.

 

Mike:

You might as well.

 

Will looks over and sees water taken form and starts panicking. Mike notices and turns around quickly only to be sent flying by a powerful stream of water into the television.

 

Will:

You don’t want me. You want Jimmy he planned.

(the figure covered his mouth)

 

The figure put her finger on her lips then Mike watches the whole thing out as he goes for his gun. He fires two times, one in the leg and another in the right hand. The figure screams and runs full speed out of the house. Mike gets up and gives chase, but by time he gets out of the house. The figure is gone.

 

Mike:

S**t, it was a freaking mutant!

 

 

 

EXT. CAFERTERIA " AFTERNOON

 

Edwin grabs a tray from the kitchen and looks around for a place to sit. He sees a group of kids walking out of cafeteria onto the courtyard. He follows them out the door and sees other students eating outside. He walks to an empty table near a tree.

He puts his tray down when he hears a small grunt. He charges himself up as he turns around.

 

Edwin:

Is anyone there?

(hears another grunt)

 

Edwin walks around to tree only to see the girl leaning on tree. She looks sickly. He throws her his jacket and knees down to get a closer.

Edwin:

Hello, can you hear me?

 

The girl:

Stay the hell away from me.

(she passed out)

 

Ashley appears behind him.

Ashley:

Are you looking at her?

(leans over and sees the girl)

 

Edwin panicked a little.

Ashley:

Oh, you found a naked chick.

 

Edwin:

It’s not what you think?

 

Ashley:

 So you’re going to leave her alone and naked.

 

Edwin:

No, we’ll call the police.

(pulls out his cell phone)

 

Ashley:

Or not.

 

She points at girl’s hand and they see running water where waist should be.

Edwin:

She’s a mutant we need to get her out before someone sees.

Find Jessica and Lucas.

 

She runs away leaving alone with the girl. Edwin looks around when the girl opens her eyes. She sent a stream of water at him only to be hit his electric shock, both are knock back. Edwin is knocked out while the girl runs off.

 

EXT. NURSE OFFICE " AFTERNOON

 

Edwin is lying on the bed while Lucas is sitting next to reading his math book. Edwin wakes and looks over at Lucas. Lucas looks at him.

Lucas:

Look who’s awake? So you want to tell me what happened? I heard there was a naked girl involved. Oh, and just so you know the whole school knows about the girl.

 

Edwin:

Are the police getting involve?

 

Lucas:

Yeah, unfortunately they want to talk to you. There been some murders.

Edwin:

Okay, you going to need to get back house and ask Sarah to get some data on the girl while I talk to the police.

 

Lucas:

Okay, sure and then I will do my own digging with Jessica while Ashley waits for you.

 

Edwin:

Fine, I agree.

 

Lucas gets up from the seat and walks out of the room leaving Edwin alone. Lucas heads down the hall and bumps into Amanda. It turns into an awkward moment as two smiles and begin going their separate, but Amanda stops.

Amanda:

I can’t keep doing this.

 

Lucas stops too.

Lucas:

Can’t do what?

 

Amanda:

This thing we have been doing all day. Smiling at one other, pretending that nothing has changed when they really has.

 

Lucas:

It’s better this way, because things have changed. You changed, I changed, and our relationship has…

 

Amanda:

You told me you loved me. You remembered at Valentine dance just before Dan Frodo dropped that punch bowl on your head.  

 

Lucas:

He was aim for you I just pushed you out the way.

 

Amanda:

You smelled like fruit all night long. You told me you loved me and that you were never going leave me. I have one question.

 

Lucas just looks at her.

Lucas:

Whatever question you have. Don’t ask, because I can’t answer it.

 

 

Amanda:

Can’t or Won’t

 

Lucas:

Both!

 

Lucas walks away. Both are unaware that Cindy was listening to the whole conversation. She looks shocked and interested. She wasn’t the only one Max was listening too. Max looks a little depressed as he walks away.

 

Scene fad into darkness

 

END OF ACT 2

© 2010 .quan.011.


Author's Note

.quan.011.
Please give me some feedback or ideas. Thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love it so far

Posted 12 Years Ago


very good write you did great must read

Posted 13 Years Ago


Good write. new characters pop up here and there but they fit nicely into the scenes.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

442 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 14, 2010
Last Updated on September 14, 2010
Tags: Mutants, Fighting, Humans, Drama

Author

.quan.011.
.quan.011.

Newark, DE



About
Hello my name is Quan and I'm new here. I write a complete of stories that I will update. I don't do any peoms, because I'm not good at them. Thanks for reading and review my work. My Novel .. more..

Writing