Weird times at Oscars High “Two Worlds Collided”

Weird times at Oscars High “Two Worlds Collided”

A Screenplay by .quan.011.
"

New episode!

"

TEASER

SCENE OPENS WITH

INT. LONG METAL HALLWAY


Agent #1 is walking through a bright hallway with a couple of his men beside him. He looks very serious as he entered a room surround by group of 2 older men and 3 women sitting around a round table face hidden in the dark.


Woman #1:
Colonel, do you know why you are here?

 

Agent #1:
You want to talk about my failure to capture the mutants.

 

Suddenly the screens behind turns on and video of Edwin, Jessica, Lucas, and Ashley fighting men is shown.

Man#1:
Colonel, I don’t think you understand the dire situation our country is in. Dangerous mutant are walking around and other countries are gathering a mutant army.

 

Agent#1:
I understand everything at going on in our country, but this mutant group is different. They more organized, because of Dr. McHale.

 

Man#2:
We read your report and we understand you have a history with her.

 

Agent#1:
Ancient History, but if you think this will affect my behavior than you are sadly mistaken.

 

Woman#2:
Good, because I would hate to have this conversation again Colonel. You are dismissed.

 

Agent#1 walks out of the room and is greet by one of his fellow soldier.

Soldier#1:
Sir, what are your orders?

 

Agent#1:
Prep the gear and get the men ready. We are going back to Oscar to handle a little unfinished business. This time we are not returning without those mutants.

 

Agent#1 and Soldier#1 walk off as the scene fades into darkness.

SCENE FADE TO BLACK

END OF TEASER

© 2010 .quan.011.


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it so far

Posted 12 Years Ago


AW! NOT COOL! I wanted to read more! So uncool! BETTER MAKE IT REAL! hehe :D Nice job! I think it's interesting!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Good teaser. the story sounds pretty cool. I would say reread aloud to get a feel for the language used. Like the 'They more organized' should be 'they are more organized' or some variation. Even expanding a little in the conversation can help. Have characters interrupt each other to create more of a panic feel.

Posted 13 Years Ago


wonderful amazing its hard to write screenplays but you did it nice

Posted 13 Years Ago


:) Nice Job :D I enjoyed it very much though I confess, I know little about screenplays, Quan

Posted 13 Years Ago


I believe the idea behind the screenplay is fantastic, having studied screenplays over the past year and having met various directors it would be advisable to focus less on the dialogue and more on the visual aspect of the scene as a screenplay essentially serves as a visual counterpart to the directors ideas. Nice job though.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 21, 2010
Last Updated on September 21, 2010

Author

.quan.011.
.quan.011.

Newark, DE



About
Hello my name is Quan and I'm new here. I write a complete of stories that I will update. I don't do any peoms, because I'm not good at them. Thanks for reading and review my work. My Novel .. more..

Writing