Weird times at Oscars High “Two Worlds Collided” Act 1

Weird times at Oscars High “Two Worlds Collided” Act 1

A Screenplay by .quan.011.
"

ACT 1 is in.

"

ACT 1

 

FADE IN:

 

EXT. MCHALE HOUSEHOLD �" NIGHT

 

The lights are off at the McHale house as everyone is fast asleep.

 

INT. LUCAS’S BEDROOM

 

Lucas is sleeping in his bed peacefully when his eyes suddenly opens when he feel a weight on his bed swift. He looks up and sees Amanda sitting on his bed wearing white shirt and panties. She smiles and before he could say anything. She kisses him in which he kisses her back. They fall back on the bed and stops kissing.

Lucas:

I love you so much.

 

Then he wakes up, jumps up, and looks around the room. He sees no one and then falls back onto his bed.

 

Lucas:

I got to stop eating hot dogs before I go to bed.

Creepy dreams!

 

Lucas falls back onto the bed and looks up at the ceiling.

 

INT. AMANDA’S BEDROOM

 

Amanda is also wide awake looking at the ceiling with a deep expression her face.

 

Flashback: Few hours ago, Lucas walks into the living room where Amanda is doing homework. Charles walks in behind him with a shocked expression on his face.

 

Amanda:

Lucas, what are you doing here?

 

Lucas:

Like I said we need to talk since we’re going to living in the same town together.

 

Charles:

You are alive. Where have you been?

Lucas:

Let’s just say I have been around.

 

Charles:

You have been around.

 

Lucas:

Yeah, listen I living with a certain group and I think it would be best if people outside didn’t know I was still alive.

 

Charles:

Why not? Your father’s company was passed down to your uncle.

 

Lucas:

I don’t want the company, money, or the cars. Right now I just want to left alone.

 

Charles was going to say something when Amanda stops him.

 

Amanda:

I think what he looking for is a new beginning.

 

Lucas:

(nods his head)

Thank you for your time.

 

Lucas shakes Charles hands and looks at Amanda.

 

Lucas:

See you at school.

 

Lucas walks out of the room.

 

Amanda:

That went a lot better than I thought it would.

 

End of Flashback: Amanda takes a deep breath and rolls over to go to see her clock which tells her it 2:10. She grunts as she rolls back over. Then time changed to 6:00. Its alarm goes off. She gets up grunting and looks out her window to see the sun slowly rising. She takes a deep breath before getting out of her bed.

 

Moments later, Amanda walks downstairs fully dress into kitchen where both her parents are sitting at the dining room table drinking a cup of coffee.

 

Amanda:

Good morning.

 

Lily looks up at her daughter.

 

Lily:

Good morning, sweetie.

 

Amanda:

Is everything okay?

 

Lily:

Yeah, just me and your dad have been talking about letting Lucas live here with us.

 

Amanda:

Why?

 

Charles:

He is our god son and I don’t trust that group he’s living with. For all we know he living with some cult.

 

Lily:

Why don’t we just meet maybe invite them over to dinner?

 

Amanda:

Yeah, I barely know any of them, but we going to need to go market if we planning 9 people.

 

Charles:

We are not sure they’re even going to come.

 

Lily:

They come or we’ll care Child Service on them.

 

Amanda:

Wow, mom dinner and a threat very interest. I need to head out or I’ll be late.

 

Amanda walks out of room.

 

 

EXT. OSCARS HIGH SCHOOL �" MORNING

 

People were walking through the parking lot. Some people were talking each other.

 

INT. Hallway

 

Amanda, Max, and Angel are walking hallways to Amanda’s locker. Amanda opens her locker’s door and starts putting her books in it.

Angel:

So out of the blue, your mom decided to put this whole party together.

 

Amanda:

Yeah, but you got to understand our family was close. I got to immediately I don’t know much about the people he lives with.

 

Angel:

This is bad idea.

 

Amanda:

What makes you think that?

 

Angel:

Okay, he spent the last five years alone doing whatever he wanted, having full control over his life, and you really think he going to let your parents tell him what to do now.

 

Amanda looks at Max who shakes his head.

 

Amanda:

That’s does sound like Lucas.

 

Max:

People can change, Amanda especially watching your parents die right in front of you.

 

Amanda:

What should I do cancel the dinner.

 

Angel:

No, just dread carefully and try to get to know him again and don’t box him and others in.

 

Max:

Don’t interrogate them just ask them a few light hearted questions like you and friends should come to dinner at my house.

 

Max turns around and Amanda watches Lucas walks through the door with Jessica, Edwin, and Ashley. Max pushed her toward them. Lucas and others stopped.

Lucas:

Hey.

 

Amanda:

Hey, uh my mom wants to invite you guys over for dinner.

 

Lucas was about to say something when Edwin cuts him off.

 

Edwin:

We would love to join your family for dinner.

 

Amanda:

(smiles)

Great, you should come around six.

 

Then she walks away leaving Lucas looking at Edwin.

 

Edwin:

What?

 

Lucas:

Do you have any idea what you just did?

 

Ashley:

He just accepted a dinner invitation.

 

Jessica:

Quit acting like we going to dinner with some fleshing eating zombies.

 

They left Lucas alone thinking about what just happened.

 

INT. Sarah’s office

 

Sarah is watching television when Anna walks carrying a small disk. She placed it on Sarah’s disk.

 

Sarah:

What is this?

(picking up the disk)

 

Anna:

It’s Jessica’s new MRI results.

Sarah puts the disk in her laptop and a picture of a brain pops up.

 

Sarah:

This can’t be her brain has increase by .04%. Has she developed any new ability?

 

Anna:

I don’t know, but I’m going to run some more tests when she gets home.

 

Then Sarah’s phone went off and she reads it.

 

Sarah:

Looks like that’s going to have to wait, the Patterson family has invite us over for dinner.

 

Flashback starts: Lucas and the others are sitting in the living room.

Lucas:

This maybe becomes a problem since they are my god parents.

 

Ashley:

It looks like someone’s past has come bite him.

 

Anna:

This is not a problem they will learn to accept us.

 

Lucas:

I don’t want them to know I’m a Meta if possible.

 

Anna:

I see well don’t worry.

 

Flashback over:

 

Anna:

Good I will enjoy meeting them.

 

Anna didn’t sound so happy, but she smiles at Sarah.

 

EXT. ACROSS THE STREET

 

There is a parked black van on the curb. A young man in the driver seat is screwing a silenced to his pistol. In the back, Agent#1 and his technical support is waiting patiently.

 

FADE TO BLACK.

END OF ACT 1

© 2010 .quan.011.


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazing keep up the great work

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this :) I'm not really a fan of this type of screenplay but this is pretty cool. I definatly think you should continue because you did good on this. Very good! Ganz gut!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Very good. I liked the whole story line so far, just keep making sure that there aren't too many grammar errors. I love reading screenplays especially since my bf writes his own. There should be more like you guys. Well done. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 23, 2010
Last Updated on September 23, 2010

Author

.quan.011.
.quan.011.

Newark, DE



About
Hello my name is Quan and I'm new here. I write a complete of stories that I will update. I don't do any peoms, because I'm not good at them. Thanks for reading and review my work. My Novel .. more..

Writing