Weird times at Oscars High “Two Worlds Collided”

Weird times at Oscars High “Two Worlds Collided”

A Screenplay by .quan.011.

ACT 2

 

INT. OSCARS HIGH HALLWAY

Jessica and Ashley are walking the hallway when something catches Ashley’s eyes. She walks toward leaving Jessica looking at her. She walks in front of the bulletin board where a girl in a cheerleader uniform had finished posting up a poster for cheerleader tryout.

Jessica:

You’re joking right?

(Ashley give her a look)

Why you want to join our cheerleader?

 

Ashley:

Their outfits are cute and you see how they walk around this place like their own the school.

 

Ashley and Jessica looked at a group of cheerleaders talking to a group of jocks. The cheerleaders tried to look cute with their fingers in their hair.

Jessica:

Are you sure you want to be like?

 

Ashley:

No, but I want do something different.

 

Jessica:

Well being a cheerleader is a way to go.

 

Jessica and Ashley continue walking through the wall.

 

Edwin walks to his locker and sees a note sticking out of his locker door. He pulls it out of the locker and reads it. He doesn’t looks to please. Lucas walks up and looks at Edwin.

 

Lucas:

What’s wrong with you?

 

Edwin:

I got a love letter.

 

Lucas:

What they really do that? I mean I seen the girls give this thing. Can I see it?

Edwin:

No, it’s private.

 

Lucas:

Fine, sorry I’m going to go class and think of a way to gets us out of this dinner.

 

Edwin:

It’s going to happen so just let it.

 

Then Edwin walks away leaving Lucas to ponder this plan.

 

INT. DOCTOR’S OFFICE �" DAY

Charles is putting Mrs. Perkins’s arm in a case. She was looking at him while he finished. Then he walked back to his counter to get his clipboard. He turns back around and smiled at Mrs. Perkins.

Charles:

Well, Mrs. Perkins you are all done.

Cover your arm when you take a bath and try not to rip off the case when you start itching.

 

Mrs. Perkins:

Thank you, doctor. For helping me I will give you much need advice.

 

Charles:

Sorry, Mrs. Perkins but I don’t need any advice.

 

Mrs. Perkins:

Trust, Doctor Patterson you do. You are trying too hard.

(Charles stared at his clipboard)

 Sometimes the best thing you can do for a person is just to listen.

 

Charles:

What?

 

Mrs. Perkins:

Trust me if you try to push him, he will only end pushing back. Do you know what happened when an unstoppable force meets immovable object?

 

Charles:

They both surrender.

 

 

Mrs. Perkins:

Yes, and they waste time and energy. Don’t be the unstoppable force.

(She drops down from the table)

And maybe he won’t be the immovable object then you both can move on.

 

Charles;

Thanks for the advice

 

 

INT. Cafeteria

Lucas walks into the cafeteria. He sees Amanda sitting with Angel and Max. He walks over and sits next to her. They turn to look at him.

Amanda:

Max, Angel this is Lucas.

 

Lucas:

Hey, I need to talk about tonight dinner.

 

Amanda:

No.

 

Lucas:

No.

 

Amanda:

I know what you are going to say and answer no.

 

Lucas:

I was going to ask if me and my friends could

 

Amanda:

No. My parents are excited to have you and your friends. It’s only fair.

 

Lucas:

How is this fair?

 

Amanda:

You spent five years with this people and we don’t know anything about them.

 

Lucas:

No, I only spent five weeks…

 

Amanda:

(looks confuse)

What?

 

Lucas:

Nothing, listen just.

 

Amanda:

Lucas, I love you and my parents just want to make sure you are okay living with these people so just relax come to dinner and everything going to fine.

 

Lucas doesn’t look like he believes that as he gets up. Angel and Max looks at her.

Amanda:

Everything is going to be fine.

 

Angel:

Oh how love your optimistic.

 

Lucas walks out of the cafeteria where he bumps into a group of jocks.

Lucas:

Excuse me

 

Then he kept moving and the jocks starts following him. He walks through the hallway and enters the boys’ bathroom. He sees Marcus and couple of more jocks waiting for him. He looks unafraid.

Lucas:

I’m sorry guys, may I suppose to be impressed.

 

Marcus:

Stay away from Amanda she’s too good for you.

 

Lucas:

What you called dibs on her or something, but she is too good for both of us. I know what you trying to do, but I won’t let it happen.

 

Marcus steps towards him.

Marcus:

You been warned.

 

Lucas:

No, you been warned. Nothing happens to her, happens to you, and more. I don’t care how many boys you have with you.

Lucas turns around and walks by the other jocks exiting the bathroom.

Jock#1:

Are you sure this girl is worth it? I mean she’s hot and everything, but…

 

Marcus:

There is no but, okay.

 

Jock#2:

I don’t know, man and I swear I seen him before.

 

Marcus:

Fine, then go find dirt on him then.

 

The other guys start leaving the bathroom.

 

INT. Cafeteria

 

Ashley, Jessica, and Edwin are sitting at a table talking.

 

Edwin:

You planned on doing what?

 

Ashley:

I’m going to cheerleader tryout.

 

Edwin:

You’re not going to suddenly turn on us right?

 

Ashley:

Why do you guys I suddenly going to change if I become a cheerleader.

 

Jessica:

Cheerleaders are all popular and we’re not.

 

Ashley:

That’s why I should be a cheerleader. I could the key to get into their world to parties and.

 

Edwin:

That’s all they do and make sure their hair looks nice.

 

 

 

Ashley playfully hits Edwin with her tray which makes Jessica laughs when she looks out the window. The smile fades away as she sees a group of agents watching them from across the courtyard. She taps Edwin’s shoulder. He looks and then Ashley. They got up from their seat and starts heading outside. The agents starts heading towards them. They continue walking until they are almost face to face.

 

Edwin:

If you looking for a fight. There’s not going to be here.

 

Agent:

Don’t worry, we not here to capture you yet. I just want to see my target. You see I’m new, but I heard loads of stories about you. The Underdogs.

 

Edwin:

Why can’t you just leave us alone?

 

Agent:

Why are you trying to play human? Anyway I wonder if the school knows the truth. No parents would want their kids with animals.

 

Edwin:

You b******s! We are not animals.

 

Ashley and Jessica hold him back as sparks starts coming out of his fingers

 

Agent:

Temper, temper, and I thought Sarah taught you better.

 

Lucas (O.S):

She taught me that it was good to keep my anger bottled up.

 

They turn to see Lucas standing by a crushed black van smiling.

 

Lucas:

I hope this wasn’t your.

 

Agent:

Abel. Abel. Abel, what are we going to do with you?

 

Lucas:

I don’t know. F**k off!

 

 

Agent:

Don’t worry, Abel. We will be seeing you.

 

Then he winks at them, before another black van pulls. He enters it and pulls off.

Lucas:

We should have killed them.

 

SCENE FADE INTO BLACK:

 

END OF ACT 2

© 2010 .quan.011.


Author's Note

.quan.011.
I need some feedback and ideas because I'm begining to hit a rough. I see why most scripts have more than one writer

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

So far I love the screenplay

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good write. Keeping the theme and feel the same from piece to piece isn't as easy as it should be.

Posted 13 Years Ago


very innovative. Your dialogue delivery is good. you immediately get hold on it. pure skill, and lots of hardwork
I like it
Keep writing
God bless

Posted 13 Years Ago


Another intriguing piece, Quan...is the name Abel...a reference to the Bible?? Undoubtedly interesting...are they demons? Edwin and Lucas, et cetera?

Posted 13 Years Ago


You do really need to work on how to use past and present tense when it comes to screenplays, because it does tend to feel awkward for the reader and even for the writer if they look back on it. Other then this though, you seem to be doing better with grammar and spelling issues and still love the plot. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Sometimes you flip between present and past tense, which is awkward to direct. I think we need to see the kids in the backround doing things with their powers. 'Cause they would be.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

409 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 27, 2010
Last Updated on September 27, 2010

Author

.quan.011.
.quan.011.

Newark, DE



About
Hello my name is Quan and I'm new here. I write a complete of stories that I will update. I don't do any peoms, because I'm not good at them. Thanks for reading and review my work. My Novel .. more..

Writing