ACT 2

ACT 2

A Chapter by .quan.011.

ACT 2

 

OPENS WITH

 

INT. OSCARS HIGH SCHOOL HALLWAY

 

A group of girls surrounded the school bulletin board all looking at one little single paper when Ashley turns the corner. She sighs as she looks at the crowd. She takes a deep breath and then rushes into the crowd. She fights through the girls all trying to get to the paper. She finally gets to the paper she is shock when she finds her name is not on the list. She looks again and realizes her name really not on there. Ashley walks out of the crowd still shock expression on her face.

 

The girl:

Did you get into the team?

 

Ashley:

No!

 

Then they hear a girl scream. They turn to see the girl that did her routine before smiling and walking towards a group of friends.

 

The girl:

Look like she got in. My name is Ally btw.

 

Ashley:

My name is Ashley and I really hate that girl. Did you let in?

 

Ally:

No, then again I was nearly as good as you.

 

Ashley:

I might have oversold it.

 

Lucy (O.S)

No, you both were good.

(they turn to see Ashley wearing her cheerleader uniform)

Ally, you are inexperience, but you have potential and Ashley, you were amazing.

 

Ashley:

Then why didn’t we get in?

 

 

Lucy:

Someone was better.

(her voice cracks)

 

Ashley:

The other people were afraid we were going to be better than them.

 

Lucy:

I really don’t know why.

 

Ally and Ashley then walk away from the crowd. Both looking disappoint while Lucy watches them.

 

They walk down the hallway where they see Emily standing in the middle of it. Ashley turns to Ally.

 

Ashley:

Ally, why don’t I meet you outside?

Ally:

Ok

(she look at Emily)

 

Emily waits patiently across the hallway and Ally walks away leaving Ashley with Emily.

 

Ashley:

I going to guess you’re not here to talk.

 

Emily pulls out dual pistols and points it at her.

 

Ashley:

I guess not.

 

Ashley charges at her as Emily starts shooting at her. Ashley jumps into locker and bounces off of it while dodging the stray of laser. One of the beams hits her on the leg dropping on the ground.

Emily:

Like it, I invented it. Well, not exactly I got it off a Star Wars film.

 

She starts walking towards her. Once she gets close to Ashley, she leg sweeps Emily sending her crashing to the ground. Ashley jumps to her feet. Emily’s gun falls out of her hands. Emily jumps back onto her feet.

Ashley:

Sorry, I have enhanced healing.

 

Emily:

 I have enhanced learning capability.

 

Ashley:

Wow, that’s amazing.

 

Ashley launches a punch at Emily who blocks it and counters with a kick to the chest knocking her into the locker.

 

Emily:

Yeah it’s also amazing that I learn 36 marital art styles under a week.

(she gets into a fighting stance)

 

Ashley:

Then this should be fun.

(she gets into a fighting stance)

 

They charges at each other. They give each other combinations of kicks and punches that were block and evade. They were evenly matched as they couldn’t even touch each other. Emily does a spin kick, but Ashley ducks while trying to leg sweeps. Emily leaps into the air, and tries to punch her. Ashley blocks and grabs hold of her hand. She then tries to punch Emily in the chest. Emily blocks and grabs hold of Ashley’s hand. They crashes through classroom door while trying to break free of each other grip. They try to kick each other, but their legs just clashes. Emily smiles before she drops to the ground and kicks Emily off of her. Ashley hits the ground and rolls to her feet. Emily runs to her and jump kicks her in the chest. Ashley staggers back until she falls out the window. Emily walks up to the window and looks out of it. She sees Ashley’s body lying on a car hood.

 

Emily:

One down, three to go.

 

She walks back into the window.

 

EXT. HIGH COURTYARD

 

Edwin and Jessica are looking at booth they just got finish making. They smiles at each other and then looks back that the booth. Not too far away Amanda is walking around carrying a big brown box. She is having some difficulties when Marcus walks away from his booth and helps her. They starts walking to Amanda’s booth.

 

Marcus:

Looks like you need some help. I wonder where Lucas is.

 

Amanda:

I wonder that too expect he’s not talking to me anymore.

 

Marcus:

What?

 

Amanda:

He doesn’t want me to get involve with him and his friends.

 He thinks it’s dangerous.

 

Marcus:

It’s a scram.

(Amanda looks at him)

The boy tells the girl that he’s no good and that he’s dangerous and then the girl becomes intrigue. She tries to find more about him.

 

Amanda:

I heard this story before about a million times and there is a happy end.

 

Marcus:

Yeah in the books, but in reality the guy uses this trick to make the girl want him more.

 

Amanda:

Let me guess you used this before.

 

Marcus:

Yeah, many times it works on some girls but not all.

 

They gets to the booth and Marcus the box on the ground while Angel was filling the large container with water.

 

Marcus:

So you’re doing dunk the guy.

 

Amanda:

Yes.

 

Angel:

It could be dunking the girl.

I don’t mind getting a little wet.

 

Max:

And I don’t mind staying dry, but we both know who going to be in the container.

 

Then everyone hears the sound of a girl screaming and immediately sees people starting running to the parking lot. Max, Angel, Amanda, and Marcus turn their heads to the running crowd and then begin to follow them. They run past Jessica and Edwin who just watches them. Then Edwin turns to Jessica and touched her on the shoulder.

 

Jessica:

What’s up with…?

 

She didn’t get to finish what she was saying as electric goes through her body knocking her out. Edwin stands there brain dead before getting hit in the head with a pipe. The person behind him reveals to be Bryan who smiles.

 

Bryan:

This is all too easy.

 

Marcus and others runs to the parking lot when they find Ashley’s body lying on top of the car. Marcus rushes over and lifts her up. He puts her to the ground when one of his friends rushes over.

 

The boy:

Yo, we just found Edwin and Jessica knocked out on the ground.

 

Everyone grasped and immediately pulls out their cell phones.

 

Angel:

If someone attacked them then they are probably going to hit…

 

Amanda:

Lucas next!

 

Amanda starts running away from the crowd with Max, Angel, and Marcus right behind her.

 

Marcus:

Someone call the hospital.

They run out of the courtyard and sees Lucas walking down the street heading toward. Amanda runs towards him and he begins to doing the same when a black truck pulls into the street at full speed. It goes on to the sidewalk and hits Lucas spending him flying into the forest off a cliff. The truck stops and door opens revealing Ken was driving. Ken looks at the others.

 

Ken:

Awwww, did Lucas fall down the hole?

(he laughs)

 

Marcus walks over and threw a punch at him. His fist went right through him. Marcus looks shock as Ken starts walking to the cliff.

 

Ken:

I will love to play more with you humans,

but I have a person to kill.

 

With that he leaps off the cliff into the lake.

 

Angel:

Was that… no, it could be… could he be a mutant?

 

Marcus:

A mutant, impossible!

 

Max:

Then how could your fist go right through him.

 

Amanda:

No, not again.

 

She walks to the cliff and looks down all she could sees is trees and a big lake.

 

EXT: GRASSY FOREST �" DAY

 

On a downhill cliff, Lucas rolls down hitting trees and stones until he hits the lake. He immediately stands up and looks around. Ken drops down behind him and Lucas turns around quickly He throws a punch at Ken who takes to punch only to knock to the ground. He spits blood out of his mouth and wipes it clean.

 

Ken:

Wow, you are strong.

 

He punches Lucas making him staggers back crashing through the tree. Ken waves his hand as with its on fire. Lucas comes back and throws a punch, but Ken phrases through it and walks out of Lucas’s hand. He then punches Lucas knocking him back. He tries again, but Lucas blocks the blow and punches him back with a powerful uppercut. Kent is spent flying to a tree. He falls to the ground and laughs as he charges toward Lucas. They crash to each other and are power lock. Kent phases through Lucas, but he leaves his hand in his chest. Then he became solid Lucas is stun until then breaking starts breaking. Lucas screams before he falls to his knees.

 

Ken:

Yeah that the sound of your ribs breaking and scattering.

 

Then he pulls his hand out of Lucas’s chest leaving a hole in his chest. Lucas drops to the ground.

 

Ken:

I got to hand it to you were a toughie, but you went down like all the rest, my friend. May you find peace?

 

Then he walks away leaving Lucas on the ground. The sound of a helicopter was in the background. Lucas let out a small burst of air.

 

EXT: POLICE STATION �" AFTERNOON

 

Mike and Alice are looking at old files when instantly the phone when off the hook with calls. Mike and Alice looks at each before they and everyone in the station started picking them up.

 

Police Officer:

Yes, Police. What?! The school was attacked. We are on our way.

 

Mike turns to his group.

 

Mike:

I want everyone on this, every car that out head to the school, and every cop in this station now move!

 

Matt turns to the officer who on the phone.

 

Mike:

Ask the person has anyone been hurt?

 

 

Police Officer:

Has anyone been hurt?

(she listen to the answer and turns to Mike)

She said only Jessica Walton, Edwin Scott, and Ashley Dare were injured and Lucas Cain is missing.

 

Mike:

What the hell is going there? Contact the McHale house, and tell her the kids are in hospital. I’m going to go look for Lucas.

 

Police Officer:

How will find him?

 

Mike:

Easy, I start where he was last seen, the high school.

 

SCENE FADES TO BLACK

 

 End of Act 2


 



© 2010 .quan.011.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow I can't till you write more on this because it is really good

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Added on October 25, 2010
Last Updated on October 25, 2010


Author

.quan.011.
.quan.011.

Newark, DE



About
Hello my name is Quan and I'm new here. I write a complete of stories that I will update. I don't do any peoms, because I'm not good at them. Thanks for reading and review my work. My Novel .. more..

Writing