Preface

Preface

A Chapter by .quan.011.
"

This chapter gives you little information about the fallen angels which should help you understand the new characters hopeful...

"

 

          Peace had never been a lasting thing on the planet Earth. The war has always been a constant thing in humanity history. People have fought for many things either for freedom, love, or even for power. However angels are different. They fight for no reasons expect they were ordered to. They must follow orders and if they questioned anything that broke their oaths in the lord. They are banished from heaven and sent to Earth or worse Heaven. The angels leave heaven for many reasons either because they did something wrong and got exiled out. They regret something that they did in the past, and they found themselves unworthy for paradise or you just lose faith.



© 2010 .quan.011.


Author's Note

.quan.011.
Please give me truthful reviews

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You can always count on me to do so.

Great opening, even though it was so short.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Amazing chapter

Posted 12 Years Ago


I loved this chapter, i like the idea of angels escaping heaven because of something they did wrong. I don't care about the shortness because my own are short. Could you review my story to? I will keep reviewing this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good way of explaining what angels go through - it reminds me of my favorite show "supernatural"

Posted 13 Years Ago


hmmmm... maybe a bit on the short side?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
5 Reviews
Added on December 3, 2010
Last Updated on December 10, 2010
Tags: angels, fallen angels. fantasy, fighting, war, science friction


Author

.quan.011.
.quan.011.

Newark, DE



About
Hello my name is Quan and I'm new here. I write a complete of stories that I will update. I don't do any peoms, because I'm not good at them. Thanks for reading and review my work. My Novel .. more..

Writing