The Dark Wars

The Dark Wars

A Book by Queen_of_Winter
"

Eden must round her clans, and fight against her former lover, who united the werewolves. They must be careful not to create a mini-apocalypse.

"

© 2012 Queen_of_Winter


Author's Note

Queen_of_Winter
Eden has lost what she has believed to be her soul-mate, to werewolves. She has declared war against his threat. Old feelings for each other cannot stop such a strong racial hate. During a meeting, a new Lord of the Second Eldest Clan; Lozagous, derived from the oldest Vampire Clan; The Malkvains, which is where every other clan has branched from, including them joins a clan meeting, where Eden presses the other clans to join the original, and be one big clan. He has accepted the request to join with the original clan. Eden believes she has began to fall for the young lord, this could cause a problem, to top that, the werewolves are attacking their most prize possessions, and they reach over seas. The Clans need to join together to protect the remaining places where their possessions are kept. Will they unite to fight off the werewolves? Will the remain different clans, for the Vampire race to become extinct? Will their possessions be destroyed?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 2, 2012
Last Updated on July 16, 2012
Tags: Fantasy, Romance, vampires, werewolves, hatred, action, adventure