The Dark Elves

The Dark Elves

A Chapter by Queen_of_Winter
"

The Dark Elves are being explained in detail.

"
Breed Name: The Dark Elves

Creator: Unknown

Altered By: QueenxofxWinter & Parleh
(Chatango Names)























The Dark Elves are creatures that have been in hiding for many, many years. They have been in hiding from people who believed they were children of the death goddess, Hegatiate.They were thought to be the children of this goddess, because of their death-like colored skin ranging from a variety of colors from pale unusual colors, to extremely dark unusual colors.
As for their eyes they do have pupils, and they range from colors, their height ranges from 6 foot, to 6' 5.  The ideal weight for an elf is any where from 143lbs. to 210lbs.

The Dark Elves are known for their powerful elemental abilities, because in truth they were born from the Earth God, Giayan. Often this species is involved with the following elements. Fire, Ice, Plants, Water, Air, Animals, Lightening, and Earth. This species of breed can be found among all four countries of Sindrya. It isn't specified to one part of the world, it is all over.

As for the classes, they can be anything, a Warrior, Mage, Sorcerer, Sorceress, etc., Though these elves are most suited for magick abilities, often one would trade their magick for a sword, and shield. This can only be done by a God or Goddess. The Elf would go to the Templar of Raline; Goddess of War, and Brutes. Then, they should commence in a blood ritual.

[Click for a story about a Dark Elf locking away his power.]

These elves are a total different race than Wood Elves, and Normal elves, simply for the fact that their skin isn't glowing like the others. They also, get their power from the Sun, and Moon; Reflected Sunlight, thus creating the effect of Solar energy at night. Basically, these elves are walking Solar Panels, that rejuvenate their power slowly by sitting under the sky.

A dark elf female may have any  where from one to three children each time they get pregnant, but often they do not want to have more than three children, other times they would like to have more than three children.



Ideal Classes: Sorcerer, Mage, Warlock, Shaman, Paladin, Cleric. (Still being added.)

Ideal Professions: Alchemy, Herbalism, Poison creations, Tailoring, Leather working. (Still being added)
Question and Answer Time!
(You ask your questions about the race, and we will add it up to the box Q&A!



© 2012 Queen_of_Winter


Author's Note

Queen_of_Winter
If you have any questions please ask and it will be added to the Question and Answer board.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
Added on June 25, 2012
Last Updated on June 26, 2012
Tags: Elves, Magic, Goddess, Characters, Playable