Mourning Bright

Mourning Bright

A Poem by Quiet Lonely Rush
"

Pretty much something you write when your on drugs.

"

Welcome to mourning bright where the sun does shine
always bleeding with bright real blood in the hole in the sky. In this hole welcomes you the best of the best in the bright sky, watching myself in this hole i feel like the only around in the world with nothing to lose cause what do i have in this world.

I have only you in dreams thats why every morning bright i see you and always think of you, i feel so sick everyday without you and i need you to make me have power against the negative in my brain. I know you know what lifes all about so i want you to take this life, my life but not with you but in your soul let me come in your heart and take over your breathing in this mourning bright sun.

© 2010 Quiet Lonely Rush


Author's Note

Quiet Lonely Rush
ignore grammar problems, also i was on drugs when i wrote this, i had this poem on a folder for two yrs now i will tell you what i say..lol...honestly i dont know what i was talking about.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A splendid read and write...Thank you for penning...:)......................

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
1 Review
Added on March 16, 2010
Last Updated on March 16, 2010

Author

Quiet Lonely Rush
Quiet Lonely Rush

Marion, IN



About
Well 23 old me, who writes in his own way. Maybe it doesn't make any sense but it does it to me. Married Man to a lovely Manda. One Year so Far. lets make it very many to death do us part. I am a fa.. more..

Writing