Apparently "Wonderland" Isn't So "Wonderful"

Apparently "Wonderland" Isn't So "Wonderful"

A Chapter by Weaza
"

Is it as wonderful as it sounds?

"

                                   I woke up in a hospital bed with my clothes on and it was a plain room no pictures, hardwood floor, green walls then I noticed something... Weaza was no where in sight. "Hello?" I call out, "Hellllo?" I try again. Then the blond headed guy and Weaza walked into the room. The feeling of the room got extremely unconfortable. I looked at my sister but she didn't look at me back. Her normally pink face was unnaturally pale, she wasn't smiling and her hands were behind her back.

                                  I turn to stare at the blond boy. He was smiling at what seemed everything, the room, me, Weaza and ect. "Hello Victoria. Feeling better?" he smiled, I wanted to spit at his face, I felt in my gut something was wrong and something happened to Weaza. "I was feeling fine before I came here." I say with sharpness, Weaza cridges. "Leave boy." I demand. All he does is shrug, smile and leave the room. "Weaza..." "Vivi I am soo sorry! Please please forgive me!" "What. Did. You. Do?!" "I...I..." she mumbles the rest. "What?" "He...I...Don't know..." "What do you mean You don't know? WHAT HAPPENED? I'll shove him in the bag." "He gave me ideas to use for my wish... A map, a tour guide, a compass and more. So I thought it was a good idea..." "Weaza! HOW COULD YOU?! You wasted a wish! Are you stupid? Nevermind don't answer that." "I wished for two more wishes." Everything gets quiet. "Once I wished that I was transported to the white room. There were flames and screaming. The I had an argument with the genie. I won because I proved that she never said that we could not use the wishes for more wishes. So then she backfired saying I already used my wish... So now those wishes I asked for, are yours." she frowns. I get three wishes now? Really? I can't believe it! Just then the blond boy comes into the room and grabs Weaza's hair. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I scream at him, "The Genie made her my new servant." he smirks and Weaza begins to tear up. "Also she became my servant so you could get out of here." and with that they were gone.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good job stupid

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Rating
Added on November 2, 2009
Last Updated on November 4, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza