Drills, Practice and Having Someone Save Your Butt

Drills, Practice and Having Someone Save Your Butt

A Chapter by Weaza

               The whistle blew in my ears, "Skate faster, butt down! My eighty-seven year old grandma can skate faster then you!" The blond boy screamed into my helmet headphones. My legs were aching, my body felt crushed when he told the other team to cross-check me. He didn't give me a face guard so if a puck flew at my I would get hurt badly. I did a sharp turn and sprayed the ice on the other teams faces. Knowing what I did would get me in trouble I skated to the door to get out of the rink. "What you think your doing Strawberry?" I stared at the boards, the bang on the glass. "I am tired, hungry and sick. LET ME OUT!" I scream. "Aw your no fun. I thought you were a tough girl, liked sports, cars and ect." he teased. "Do five laps as fast as you can or else." he screamed into the headphones. I skate, but not as hard as normal, my legs are jello and my stomach is aching. I fall on the ice and felt myself shaking. "You have only been skating for five hours straight. Get up and try again!" he yells. "You-" he begins but all I hear is crashing and screams. I closed my eyes and felt like I was drifting away. Until I heard, "Hey Weaza get up I'll carry you out." I looked up to a tall guy with hazel eyes, brown curly thick hair, bucked teeth and a bruins jersey on. "Bro is that you..?" he smiled, and put me on his shoulders. With that I drifted away.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
Added on November 5, 2009
Last Updated on November 5, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza