I replied

I replied

A Poem by Lenah Mehzabin

They said , " Don't judge . you don't know what we have been through "

I replied,

"Well , you shouldn't have judged your past as an excuse to be who you are today.you might not be responsible for what happened to you and where you reached but you sure never died and restarted with an unhealthy , destructive lifestyle .You let your past  control you ,change you and destroy you and all I've not done is " Sympathize " and all I will do is judge you by your present."

© 2016 Lenah Mehzabin


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

My reply: I did not judge you. I am not a Christian.

But seriously I found this quite funny. Life is one of those things that is a mess. There is good and bad. People tend to judge based on many things like outward appearance and the past. You tell someone you were sent to jail for murder and people instantly become afraid because psychologically we believe humans will never change. Now, while it is true we evolve, we can see a pattern with humans and change. Sometimes humans just do not change, and sometimes they do. Some for only a few seconds minutes or days. Others for weeks, months and years. It then comes down to a matter of perspective.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Wølfy

7 Years Ago

I try my best not to judge people as I know how it feels to be judged. However, if you think about f.. read more
Lenah Mehzabin

7 Years Ago

When you know you are doing the right thing you shouldn't not be effected by how others thinking of .. read more
Wølfy

7 Years Ago

Yeah, that is true. However, the human mind psychologically takes in what people say or even do not .. read more
I reply: Just live the life the way it comes to you. No regret for past no worries for future. That is how you can enjoy your present moment...

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lenah Mehzabin

7 Years Ago

Very true...You received the message with perfection.Thanks for the review !
Writer at last! Sky ~

7 Years Ago

You conveyed the message with perfection. Welcome!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

248 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 2, 2016
Last Updated on October 2, 2016
Tags: judgement, complain, love, life, hurts

Author

Lenah Mehzabin
Lenah Mehzabin

About
I consider myself an independent thinker and writer. I started writing here in the writer's cafe from the age of fifteen and with all the bittersweet memories, I must say time really flies. I am a gro.. more..

Writing
Raw Raw

A Poem by Lenah Mehzabin