When you..

When you..

A Poem by RELBH
"

When life is a roller coaster.. so are your thoughts and emotions

"
When life gets you down and you know that your depressed, looking evil in the face when your trying to do your best.

When your hurting and your lonely and you don’t know what to do.. you keep on fighting, keeping on pushing.. hoping that you will make it through.

When your tired and your angry and everything’s a mess.. when your overthinking everything.. when you just want some rest

When all you see is darkness and the clouds are rolling through.. when you need a little help but everything rests on you.

When you pray that someone calls or hoping someone cares.. when you pull the blankets over yourself to pretend like your not there

When you can’t see any light and your dreams all seem to fade. When your lost in the darkness of a vacant arcade.

When the nights are long and lonely but you just want some sleep, when you don’t want to get out of bed but your daughter needs to eat.

When you hate your own reflection and you let life slip away.. when you dream of a better life a day you will be okay

When you see all of your flaws there’s no positives in sight, when your cry your self to sleep again it’s just another night.

When you know that you are tired and you know that you are weak, when you want to believe the words that other people speak.

When you dream of a better life but it feels so out of reach, you have to pick yourself back up cause there’s a little one to teach.

When parenting is hard but no one can understand.. they know that it is hard at times but don’t offer out a hand

When you feel like you are carrying everything on your own, when you think about the future you feel you will always be alone.

When you want a better you and you want a happy life.. trying to surpress the thoughts of picking up that knife.

When you want to be strong and prove you can do it on your own but you still can’t shake that feeling that your in this all alone.

When life gets too much and you can’t handle anymore.. when you think to your self how do I end it all.

When you know things need to change and you don’t know where to start. When your trying to mend the pieces of your broken heart.

When you finally get some sleep and the morning comes around.. you try to be better and keep your feet on the ground.

When you realise there’s a better life but your in the left lane.. when you feel you need a fresh start but everything’s the same.

When you feel you need a wake up call, a change or something new... when you would give anything to be the new and improved you.

© 2020 RELBH


Author's Note

RELBH
Ignore my grammar.. just some personal thoughts.. thought I would share them

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on July 16, 2020
Last Updated on July 16, 2020
Tags: #strength #betteryou #depression

Author

RELBH
RELBH

Australia