Cocaine Night

Cocaine Night

A Story by Alelei
"

Um.. I randomly wrote this at school last year.

"

 

COCAINE   NIGHT

 

 

 

As I wake up in a hospital bed, I try to remember what I did last night.I take a moment to regather my thougths. I t’s hard but but I think.Right.I got it. That morning as I was getting ready for school, my cellphone rang. I had received a text message from my best friend Jessa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She questioned me about a big party that was taking place down the street. So I thought hey why not? It’s not that far.

 

 

 

And that’s when I replied yes. Jessa and I met up after school at the park, and then we chatted all the way back to Jessa’s house.

 

 

 

 

 

We quietly crept around of the house and sneaked through the back door.  We dumped our bags onto Jessa’s bed in her room. I lay slumped in her leather beanbag whilst she put away her clean clothes.After we finished chillin’ out, we got ready for the party.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey B, (B was my nickname) wanna see my new outfit?” “Yep sure! Oh that’s an awesome match” Jessa’s outift was a cool mini-skirt and a sparkly halter-neck top, while my outfit was just a pair of jean shorts with a butterfly t-shirt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We both got dressed into our outfits.Jessa went to the bathroom to put on her make-up. “Bianca – could you please get my lipgloss out of my handbag?” I heard my bestie call and I came running with her lipgloss. “Wow! You look gorgeous!” Now it was my turn to do my make-up.When we were all ready to go, we grabbed our handbags and headed out the door. “Have fun you two!” Jessa resassured. “Don’t worry mum, we will.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The party was going great. Jessa and I with a few other friends, started to showcase our new moves on the dancefloor. Later on, we took a break. We both fell back onto the sofa laughing our heads off at a joke a mate told us. Soon enough we settled down. Jessa rumaged around in her handbag. I wondered what she was looking for. “ Aha! Found it.”

 

 

 

“What is that?” I asked out of curiosity.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh it’s the latest thing all the popular kids are trying at school.” Jessa started cutting up a white substance that looked like millions of grains. Then it hit me. Cocaine. She used her mum’s old credit card. “ Jessa, does your mum know about this?” “No but please don’t tell her. I only got it yesterday afternoon in time for the party. I brought some from these older girls.” She pulled a straw out from her pocket.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“C’mon on B, it will be fun. Just try it.I’m sure you’ll like it.” Away she was.Up her nose it went. Now it was my turn. My thoughts disappeared. I tried to resist, but I thought about what I heard reguarding the thrills and excitmentof this drug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then, away I was. Up my nose it went. I began to feel a lil’ bit dizzy but then suddenly, a rush of adrenaline shot through my body. Jessa and I were back on the dancefloor dancing the night away. What fun. That’s all I could remember.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The doctor has just come and spoken to me. “Will I be alright Doctor?” “Bianca, you suffered from a mild drug overdose but you’ll be fine. As for Jessa, She suffered a slightly bigger overdose but she’s being treated. It was close though.”           

 

 

 

 “ Thanks for letting me know Doctor.” I don’t know what I got myself into but I’m sure I’ll get out of it somehow.

© 2009 Alelei


Author's Note

Alelei
Please ignore any grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow. this is really good, but it seems a bit underdeveloped. like it could go into better detail. its a good basis, but the detail it goes into seems basic as well. keep writing, this is a really good idea.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

473 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 15, 2009

Author

Alelei
Alelei

Auckland, New Zealand



About
Hey . Well let's see what I should say.. Um well I LOVE music. My favorite band is Paramore. My favorite music genre is rock but I also like screamo. Alesana is awesome! I'm 14 living in a small t.. more..

Writing
Envied Heart Envied Heart

A Poem by Alelei